Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

In his latest session, he talked about the economic collapse that is coming. No new details, but as I understand, he is now talking about August when it'll be clear that there is an inevitable collapse (he talked about mid-June for Poland before). One thing that was new and interesting:
A strange thing came to my mind: in the fall - maybe otherwise, I am not talking about the period, because it may not be autumn at all - but I think of doctors and children. There will be a sudden panic, something strange that will probably be unknown even to medicine, something that causes vomiting. There will be talk of bactericidal weapons. There will be such a suggestion or suspicion and it will create a sudden panic, and it may come from the east.
Again, it reminds me of: tests, quick tests, but these are young people, pimples on the tongue or in the mouth. It will be preventive, prophylactic, but in great panic. In speed, such a narrative of speed.
What worries me most from today's feeling is doctors and young people. Tongue, pimples in the mouth. I also told you last year, probably in June, that there would be a much worse plague to come, that doctors would see human skin. Now it is about monkey pox. Maybe it's this, maybe it's something completely different that is yet to come...
Is he talking about the space virus maybe? :umm: He also appealed to the timeline that he gave before, that starting from the pandemic, "strange times" will last for 3.5 years:
What happens by itself will not go away. I don't want to be a bad prophet, but what is happening right now, you ask me when it will end... I'll answer that. What is happening and what we are stuck in can only end the conflict. It is in the air, but it will not end by itself. I said that this period of one more year, see how quickly it has passed, 2.5 years have passed, 1 year has remained. This year will do the most damage by introducing all of this because it will intensify, it will intensify and it will be multi-threaded: the economy, us and everything related to us, and the world that is certainly not compatible with what is being introduced. And after the conflict it will be normal? Difficult question...

Hey! I am not trying to change the topic but just want to share a little bit about remote viewing. As someone who knows how to do it, I guess when you see something, you should just let it flow and not let your train of thoughts try to make sense of what you are seeing. Just trust the universe of whatever it gives you and be cautious of what you are picking up always. With the visions or pictures you see, try to just see and observe. Learn to detach yourself in the situation, i.e., your thoughts, feelings and personal assumptions. Then ask the Universe what it is trying to tell you with the pictures you are seeing. It'll give you an insight, a word or you may have to confirm with the person by asking him if there is a connection between him and the visions you are seeing. :) And this is one thing I noticed with people who does it their first time, when they see or do it, they want to be accurate like having thoughts of "is this how it should feel like?, what am I supposed to see? should I be worried?, etc." This is normal. It is also about your intentions. In my case, it helps me in praying for myself, my family and whoever I was lead to pray for.

Transcript of his latest session (transcribed in a hurry, I'm sorry for the errors). The second part of this year will be rather busy in the context of advancing the Globalist Agenda :whistle:
Let me tell you something that shocks me. I thought of a bouquet of flowers that exploded... Strange, because I associate some incident with Putin in the lead role. Someone will want to betray Putin. I am not sure if this is going to be a coup, or if it is going to be some kind of protest and these flowers will be symbolic, but remember what I said.

Europe will be amassing large amounts of troops. This does not mean that these troops will go to the front. Europe will amass large numbers of troops in one region or two. It will be very noticeable to all of us. I can tell you that for some time now I have felt that the world will be getting ready for a great conflict. It will happen officially, it will not be hidden. This line of incomprehension is beginning to end. The world will start gearing up later this year, but I'm not saying that she will suddenly get wild at this time, but something like this will happen.

This state of Europe will cause us to do many things on command. We will have to be subjugated, it will not be a state of emergency, but we will understand that there is a discipline, because the world will be preparing for a war that we do not know if it will break out. Nevertheless, it will be very strange, because I see preparations for a conflict, I can see mobilization, but it will happen strangely enough that to some ace there will be no conflict itself, but many things will be required of us as if the war was going on. Many people will find it as disciplined as in a pandemic. Many people will be asking what it is. Is this the appearance of some kind of war? We will have doubts ...

There will be a scary narrative that people will try to sell everything they have in certain places. I do not know if it is about real estate or other goods. But panicked people will want to sell out. They won't be sure where they have their property. But again, it will be a fear, but there will be no real causes for that fear, it will be a narrative.

I have to say it. I have the impression that the issue of causing social fears and fears is and will be more important than actual deeds.

This six-month period has been quite peaceful, apart from the attacks on Ukraine, since the six-month period we are facing. I have the impression that this year, who knows whether or not yet during the summer, we will feel some kind of enslavement to some situation.

Poland will be extremely important in this, because nothing is happening here, but we will either understand or be told that in Poland these troops will be very active. Strange because notice that when the inflation started, people were taking money out of the banks. Now I have associated the opposite thing. People will try to sell what they have. Whoever believes this panic will lose a lot.

Let me tell you: dual power. In our country, these events will give rise to dual power. There will be this government for now, but there will be one more authority. It will not be legislative, but it will matter. And it will happen on behalf of our safety. This is how it will be explained to us.

There are two options that are being considered, what will happen at the end of summer, fall and winter. The first possibility is that there will be narratives of a very serious threat. The second possibility, if the first cannot be introduced, is a return to the "plague", but the "plague" will not be accepted by other countries. It will be mixed with the other, that is, "threat" and "pestilence."

The time we are now in the last stage before the great and irreversible changes we are being introduced into. When these changes take place, there will be no turning back for the system that is still functioning in Poland, Europe and some parts of the world. This economic and democratic system is moments before it collapses, before it is overthrown. I warned you last year, from May 2021, that there would be a crisis, there would be a crash. I tell you this many times. It will be a massive crash and if it happens, there is no way that the old financial order will return to the old tracks it is, yet. We are very shortly before this handicap and irreversible changes. It will create a different world, a different system. I would like to stress that we are very short of what is going to happen.

Interesting with this Putin and the bouquet of flowers, I wonder why I associated such stupidity with me… It's strange.
He also reminded his vision that he had when the pandemic started:
This vision of mine when I was driving the car and the "plague" started. Then I thought to myself, what will all this lead to, what will happen? I was reminded of this boy, 10-12 years old, I had the impression that he comes from a family with many children. Poor. Running to the host, glad that he would work for a handful of candies. I had the impression that there is poverty, he is poor. I thought to myself, what is this feeling? Is this supposed to bring us into a deep crisis? That a child will be able to work for someone for a handful of candy? Today my feeling does not seem so exotic anymore, even very real...

(...) There are two options that are being considered, what will happen at the end of summer, fall and winter. The first possibility is that there will be narratives of a very serious threat.
Well, I guess that they are starting to develop the first option.

Ukraine war: British troops must prepare to fight in Europe once again, says new head of Army​

British troops must prepare "to fight in Europe once again" as the war in Ukraine continues, the new head of the Army has warned.
General Sir Patrick Sanders took over from General Sir Mark Carleton Smith on Monday and wrote to his charges about the challenges they face.
"Russia's invasion of Ukraine underlines our core purpose to protect the UK by being ready to fight and win wars on land," he said.
Russian troops face armed stand-off with officers - live updates
"There is now a burning imperative to forge an Army capable of fighting alongside our allies and defeating Russia in battle.
"We are the generation that must prepare the Army to fight in Europe once again."

- In the middle of the year, he saw Jarosław Kaczyński (the gray eminence of Polish politics) as "he goes away" (this may involve kicking the bucket)
No "kicking the bucket" for Kaczyński (as many were counting on it), but he resigned from his government position as a deputy prime minister:
Jarosław Kaczyński: I am no longer in the government, the prime minister and the president accepted my resignation

I'm no longer in government; Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki and - as far as I know - President Andrzej Duda accepted my resignation - PiS president Jarosław Kaczyński said in an interview with PAP. My successor in the rank of deputy prime minister will be the head of the Ministry of National Defense, Mariusz Błaszczak - he added.

No "kicking the bucket" for Kaczyński (as many were counting on it), but he resigned from his government position as a deputy prime minister:

Thanks for sharing KS. Out of curiosity, was Kaczyński's resignation a surprise to everyone or was there speculation about him leaving or uncertainty about his future in the party back in May when Jackowski did that session?

I notice that his prediction about the sudden breakdown of Poland's economy mid-June has yet come to pass. One could argue that the window is still open.

Thanks for sharing KS. Out of curiosity, was Kaczyński's resignation a surprise to everyone or was there speculation about him leaving or uncertainty about his future in the party back in May when Jackowski did that session?

I notice that his prediction about the sudden breakdown of Poland's economy mid-June has yet come to pass. One could argue that the window is still open.
Very good question. I was thinking about it today if Jackowski isn't some kind of actor for a larger predictive programming operation. As for Kaczyński, he's an older folk (73 this year), and looking at his avoidance of responsibility before (he was steering the country as a regular deputy before), one can infer that he's just simply tired and wants to focus on winning the elections next year. Jackowski has a pretty big audience, so he'd be a great asset as a "controlled opposition". On the other hand, he predicted the crisis that occurred in 2008 to the month...
As for Poland's economy, you can just feel that something big is brewing without being clairvoyant. Fuel prices are up 50% now, even with tax reductions that they did a few months ago. Basic goods prices rose much more than official indicators. Almost everyone I'm talking with about the current economic reality in Poland thinks that it'll blow up soon. For example, the government is planning to regulate coal prices because coal rose almost 3x in retail, but at the same time, they also pay for the reduction in production (the mines are slowly being shut down). How this could even work? But yes, I still cannot decide if he's a good analyst, a PSYOP asset, or a genuinely gifted person...

Very good question. I was thinking about it today if Jackowski isn't some kind of actor for a larger predictive programming operation. As for Kaczyński, he's an older folk (73 this year), and looking at his avoidance of responsibility before (he was steering the country as a regular deputy before), one can infer that he's just simply tired and wants to focus on winning the elections next year. Jackowski has a pretty big audience, so he'd be a great asset as a "controlled opposition".
I wasn't necessarily implying that Jackowski is willingly making stuff up, although it's a possibility, but that his visions may be coloured by his own assumptions of a given situation based on the available information at the time, hence my question on whether rumours about Kaczyński were already circulating at the time.

On the other hand, he predicted the crisis that occurred in 2008 to the month...
As for Poland's economy, you can just feel that something big is brewing without being clairvoyant. Fuel prices are up 50% now, even with tax reductions that they did a few months ago. Basic goods prices rose much more than official indicators. Almost everyone I'm talking with about the current economic reality in Poland thinks that it'll blow up soon. For example, the government is planning to regulate coal prices because coal rose almost 3x in retail, but at the same time, they also pay for the reduction in production (the mines are slowly being shut down). How this could even work? But yes, I still cannot decide if he's a good analyst, a PSYOP asset, or a genuinely gifted person...
You mention that he was able to predict the economic crisis in 2008. Maybe he is hoping for another such hit which is likely to happen at some point given the already dire economic situation that the country is in but, as you say, it doesn't take a clairvoyant to figure it out either. I have read that it's common even for experienced remote viewers/clairvoyants to get things wrong, especially when predicting specific events at specific times. The following excerpt from a Cs session comes to mind:

Q: We have a number of issues to deal with this evening; the first one is the subject of Flight 990. There have been a number of scenarios suggested by the media and other sources on the internet. One of them says that the autopilot was disengaged BEFORE the plane began to dive. Is this the case?

A: No. Plane was disturbed from flight path by windburst, therefore, autopilot was disengaged in order to better combat problem.

Q: There has been a big controversy going on. One of the contributors to this controversy was Ed Dames who, on the Art Bell show, claimed that his organization "remote viewed" the situation and that there had been a fight in the cockpit. This claim was made, I believe, before the flight data recorders were retrieved. So, this was a scenario that the media picked up. Then, after one of the recorders was found, for a short while, this idea was popular, because it seemed to explain the crazy behavior of the aircraft. But then the voice recorder was found, and there was no real evidence to support the "fight" scenario, but there was a sort of prayerful exclamation heard, being made by the co-pilot who was, apparently alone in the cockpit when the activity began. Then, the pilot returned and there were sounds of desperate activity and so forth, so the next scenario proposed was that the co-pilot had decided to commit suicide in a big way. As a result of this Ed Dames episode on Art Bell, followed by the NTSB and FBI trying to fit the clues to Dames' scenario, there is now the suggestion making the rounds of the internet rumor mongers that Ed Dames is in the employ of the "powers that be," and that he deliberately planted this story so that they could then come along and validate it to give him more credibility so that he would be in place to plant more and greater rumors and stories of the disinformation variety. Is that the case? Did Ed Dames and his group accurately remote view the cockpit of Flight 990?

A: No. Ed was hoping for a "hit."

Q: So, Ed Dames is NOT in the employ of the "Powers that be?"

A: No.

Q: Was the co-pilot suicidal?

A: No.

Q: So, what he said was the equivalent of "Oh my God!" or something?

A: Close.

Out of curiosity, was Kaczyński's resignation a surprise to everyone or was there speculation about him leaving or uncertainty about his future in the party back in May when Jackowski did that session?

Not a surprise by any means. Quite the opposite, a few months delayed decision.

Oct. 2021:

Deepl transl:
Deputy prime minister and PiS president Jarosław Kaczyński will resign from his government post at the beginning of the year. He announced this during a parliamentary club meeting on Wednesday, according to PAP.

Kaczyński quoted saying today (transl.):

"Of course I was supposed to be four months shorter in government, but the war in Ukraine broke out. Today the course of the war is such that it is not known when it will end. On the other hand, it is more or less clear when we will have elections, so I had to choose and I have chosen. I would have gladly waited for the war to end, but it looks like it's going to drag on for longer."

I wasn't necessarily implying that Jackowski is willingly making stuff up, although it's a possibility, but that his visions may be coloured by his own assumptions of a given situation based on the available information at the time, hence my question on whether rumours about Kaczyński were already circulating at the time.
Sure, but this was on my mind for some time. I have even thought about not contributing to this thread anymore, because it basically doesn't add any new information here. But whenever a new video comes out, I'll watch it and get excited. Kind of escapism on my side.
Not a surprise by any means. Quite the opposite, a few months delayed decision.
You embarrassed me that you know Polish political reality better than I, a native Pole... :umm: But honestly, anyone that I know is surprised by this fact. This may portray how Poles are tired of their Byzantine government and its peripeteia.

Sure, but this was on my mind for some time. I have even thought about not contributing to this thread anymore, because it basically doesn't add any new information here. But whenever a new video comes out, I'll watch it and get excited. Kind of escapism on my side.

You embarrassed me that you know Polish political reality better than I, a native Pole... :umm: But honestly, anyone that I know is surprised by this fact. This may portray how Poles are tired of their Byzantine government and its peripeteia.
Yes. PoB is well-read and up-to-date with a lot of stuff.

His latest one in a few bullet points (from my memory, sorry for the mistakes):
- 16-20 September this year as a time period when sudden global economic breakdown might happen
- the crisis will originate from the USA and severely hit the EU but is directed at Asia (economic coup?)
- it will be about the pillar of international banking (he couldn't name said pillar)
- there will be a sudden change of the President of the USA in relation to the crisis

Not much new information in his latest one, but for the interested:
- he strongly feels that the economic crash will going to happen very soon
- the crash will happen shortly after there will be an even worse situation in Poland and when the government will propose (financial?) "covers for some citizens"
- the crash will originate from the USA, but it'll happen there only briefly, in Europe it will last much longer
- he feels that this will be because European capital will be moving to the USA, because of the perception of the stronger or more stable market
- currencies will take a big hit, but USD will take a hit and then raise, which will be a financial opportunity
- he recalled his old vision about Spain, that he sees that there will be a lot of empty houses and that Spain's government will encourage foreigners to move to Spain and live there
- he interprets the above vision as economic migration to the USA

In yesterday's session, he described that the crash will come when there will be a positive sentiment toward the economic situation in the USA. When the markets will bounce up, the inflation will be not as severe as was thought, and when the positive outlook of the economic future will dominate the media. After the crash, the USA will distance itself from Europe and will seek economic alliances in unfavorable regions. He also said that he sees Poland somehow closed and deserted because there will be a new (probably) COVID variant that will be severe, and the government will close public institutions. As for Russia, he sees that they are printing some profitable securities or a new currency.

So basically, nothing that we couldn't expect apart from that the crash will come counter-intuitively to the data presented by the media. As for Russia's "printing", it could be this:

What I've also thought is that maybe it's better to have some cash in USD in the countries like Poland? A lot of people here still think that the USA is a superpower that's basically unbeatable, so the paper dollar could be highly desirable when our currency will crash (which is probable even with stable markets)...

Back
Top Bottom