Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

Just to add to what I said above, in case people are not aware, but the C's have endorsed Cliff High's work, so we should take it seriously:

Yes, what Cliff describes in the video is very similar to the answer given by the Cs.

A: Reality is open and plans change. Sometimes we give answers to prevent calamity. The PTB would not allow such a prediction to manifest as it would draw positive attention to this source and they wish to avoid that at all costs. In the case of the COVID fake pandemic it was already in motion and major plans were in place.

For Cliff we are in a period of uncertainty, while the future event is forming which, if I understand correctly, can be avoided if the planned event is discussed by many people and brought to the public light, which would force the PTBs to retract

Yes, what Cliff describes in the video is very similar to the answer given by the Cs.

For Cliff we are in a period of uncertainty, while the future event is forming which, if I understand correctly, can be avoided if the planned event is discussed by many people and brought to the public light, which would force the PTBs to retract
That’s how I understood it also.

So the Future Forecasting Group uploaded a short video about those sessions that went completely off-target. I opened a free trial account (and even put there Jackowski's transcription) to listen to that particular video, but I fell asleep, so I'll try to do that later today. I've heard another interview with Clif, and he seems to be very excited. What he tracks, as I understand it, is "building tension" and "releasing tension" in the language of the large corpora that he obtains via web scraping. He assumes that all the people have psychic abilities, so this way he would spot "leaks" via an anomaly in the language. He went on to say that almost always the delta between "building" and "releasing" "tension" in the language is within some given bounds. Even after 9/11, the delta suggested that the event would be within the range of society's tolerance. This new one that is manifesting has a delta 13 times larger than the upper bound. So if Clif is really "onto something", this looks really interesting.

What I didn't like was how he tried to frame it. The scenario he proposes is, as I understood, some kind of EMP weapon usage by the bad guys (Khazarian mafia) that will reveal Deep State for the "normies". What I felt when hearing FFG's remote viewers present notes was the natural catastrophe (notice the object falling into the water on the video below), with humanity in standby status. Maybe that's why Jackowski saw civilians having assignment cards?

As for dreams, the one that I had some time ago in the theme that you guys were describing was a little bit different. I was standing on the balcony of my parents house at night, looking at the residential estate nearby (they live in a suburb). I was seeing red auroras in the sky and felt that the end of the reality that I knew was near. That didn't spark any fear in me; I was in a state of full acceptance of that state of things.

Last edited:
Merci KS pour vos explications car les vidéos sont en Anglais sans traduction donc incompréhensibles pour moi et d'autres...

Thank you KS for your explanations because the videos are in English without translation therefore incomprehensible for me and others...

Thank you KS for your explanations because the videos are in English without translation therefore incomprehensible for me and others...
Perlou you should be able to change the translation to French, I just checked the options:

Auto translate.png
In the image above you can see the Subtitle menu
Click on whatever the subtitles are showing, I saw : English (auto generated)
Then I clicked on English and it showed the 'Auto-translate' option
When you click on that you should be able to select French from the list that appears.
Et voila! 💕

Perlou you should be able to change the translation to French, I just checked the options:

View attachment 81840
In the image above you can see the Subtitle menu
Click on whatever the subtitles are showing, I saw : English (auto generated)
Then I clicked on English and it showed the 'Auto-translate' option
When you click on that you should be able to select French from the list that appears.
Et voila! 💕
I tried myself to put subtitles in French but they are not available. As you can see in the picture you put here, there are just English subtitles.

The first video featuring a discussion between Clif High and Dick Algiers (from remote viewing) is very interesting. I’m half way through it and thought it cool to note that their perspective aligns closely with the FOTCM. I’ll keep going and may listen to it again. I think this material does indeed warrant some close attention. This should be posted in the thread for Clif High that already exists.
Thank you for pointing out the Cliff High thread. In fact I have just posted on it. With a Forum as huge as this one, it comes really as no surprise that there is a thread for his work. Great stuff and thanks to all who contribute.​

Thank you for pointing out the Cliff High thread. In fact I have just posted on it. With a Forum as huge as this one, it comes really as no surprise that there is a thread for his work. Great stuff and thanks to all who contribute.​
Make sure to read the thread about Clif from the start. He has been connected to some dubious individuals, but it seems that his life changed after his cancer episodes. His interpretations also seem to be way off, but I honestly really like him talking (maybe except CCCP, Khazars and Trump-hype), he's like that crazy uncle who is red-pilling everyone on a family reunion, that I like.
Personally, I find his life's project very interesting in principle, and can see how the data mining methods he's been using for years are gaining momentum now.
I'd be interested if anyone could find some other seers that are having catastrophic visions lately. I was surprised that "something" nudged Jackowski to tell his audience about the event, and clearly, those remote viewers were also nudged. Who is broadcasting?

I tried myself to put subtitles in French but they are not available. As you can see in the picture you put here, there are just English subtitles.
I've transcribed the last part of that short video. Mind you the whole video is behind a paywall, it's only a snippet, but I guess the most interesting part for us is that some psychics picked up something big, and in the context of what C's told us, we might expect something rocky. Or not :-D

Richard: I see a nighttime scene like a police checkpoint somebody yelling through a bullhorn. Blocked, like trying to get through but it's blocked that kind of stuff.

Edward: I had some sick people and uh yeah I had some sick people and some elements of various sorts.

Derek: I had this it looks like shockwave terminal velocity then impact and I'll just share this. Maybe a side view mushroom cloud ripple effect feels like a post detonation. Shockwave energy expanding in every direction and it's kind of like a hole in the clouds.

Daz: Some kind of explosive high impact event, a huge big kind of explosive type thing here it feels like the land explodes up and outwards, with lots of debris and a big shock wave that needs a huge crater.

Nyiam: Some kind of legal type event like court hearing or you know I see someone in what it looks like a court hearing.

I've stumbled upon Clif High discussing with one of the members of the Future Forecasting Group that he picked up a signal that is off the charts, meaning that in his opinion there's something massive that could happen. This is kind of connected to the remote viewers from FFG having an anomalous session on September 10th. They have all gone off-target and started describing some catastrophic-like event situation. The main theme was energy impacting land, shockwaves, and people going to take shelter underground. Crazy stuff. This instantly reminded me of this vision (June 28th):

Cliff High's video:

FFG's video:

MERCI FOREST, j'y suis arrivée, en effet, il faut d'abord cliquer sur Anglais pour que les traductions automatiques s'affichent et là, j'ai cliquer sur Français...
Loreta, essaie tu verras ça fonctionne...

THANK YOU FOREST, I got there, in fact, you must first click on English for the automatic translations to be displayed and then I click on French...
Loreta, try it and see it works...

Make sure to read the thread about Clif from the start. He has been connected to some dubious individuals, but it seems that his life changed after his cancer episodes. His interpretations also seem to be way off, but I honestly really like him talking (maybe except CCCP, Khazars and Trump-hype), he's like that crazy uncle who is red-pilling everyone on a family reunion, that I like.
Personally, I find his life's project very interesting in principle, and can see how the data mining methods he's been using for years are gaining momentum now.
I'd be interested if anyone could find some other seers that are having catastrophic visions lately. I was surprised that "something" nudged Jackowski to tell his audience about the event, and clearly, those remote viewers were also nudged. Who is broadcasting?
Yes, he has an interesting back story. I had to disagree also with what he and Dick Algiers said about timelines. The C's would certainly not agree with their view. For example:

Session 11 June 2011:

Q: (L) Well, why don't they just bump us off if we're such a pain in the whatever?

A: They can't.

Q: (L) Why?

A: We cannot tell you that as it would interfere with mission.

Q: (Galaxia) Why would it interfere with the mission?

A: If you know why you will anticipate and possibly make mistakes fatal to yourself. Let us just say that "they" know that harm to you would result in their own total destruction along a more negative timeline.

And

Session 22 July 2000:

Q: This Top Secret document and the Anna Hayes material to some extent, both talk about many abductions being "ourselves from the future" who have come back to the past, or what is for us, the present, to abduct their own bodies to make genetic adjustments so that they can advance and not make the mistakes they made in another timeline. Is that, in fact, part of the scenario?

A: Very close to the truth!

As to the issue of whether or not the event they foresee will be a natural or a man-made catastrophe, I note in particular Daz's imagery:

Daz: Some kind of explosive high impact event, a huge big kind of explosive type thing here it feels like the land explodes up and outwards, with lots of debris and a big shock wave that needs a huge crater.

This was more akin to what I saw in my vision, with the land exploding upwards and outwards but on a vast scale.

I'd be interested if anyone could find some other seers that are having catastrophic visions lately.

I come from an Irish Catholic family background and my brother and sister sometimes send me links to Catholic articles and videos that portend disastrous events. Without gong into detail, many Catholics (and Protestants for that matter) claim to be having dreams and visions of upcoming global disasters. Indeed, many sincerely believe they are now living at the 'End of Days' with Judgment Day fast approaching. You asked for a recent example of a catastrophic vision and I attach a link to just such a vision (or heavenly message) by a Father Jim Blount, an American Catholic priest, that my brother sent me a few weeks ago - see:

You will note that he envisages a cometary shower striking England, where I live, and annihilating London. Indeed, the C's did provide a warning about England's fate in the session dated 13 February 2011:
A: The wave cometh. Crop circles are a sort of grace offered to those slated for ultimate destruction. Why do you think so many have appeared in England? Those that receive such gifts and do not take their messages into their hearts will damn themselves and their own descendants to oblivion.

Q: (L) Somebody's been offering them grace over the years, and they've rejected it again and again. They get these crazy people to go out there and fake them, make fun of them... I mean, the universe is talking to these people and the farmers go out and mow them down!

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Can you imagine? The universe, the cosmos – fer gawd’s sake - speaks to you and all you're worried about is that your crop got messed up! It is so incredible to even conceive of it. (Ailen) But why mostly in England and not in other countries? (L) Well, they've appeared in other places, but the thing is that it's been mostly assigned to England. England is like the financial centre of the world, where all the people came from who have dominated the planet. The whole "Western Civilization" thing... And what did they say? It's a warning to them and their descendants. And where are their descendants? All over the planet!

A:
Yes. Exactly!

Hence, his vision may not be so far fetched even if its provenance may be in doubt. I would add that this sort of vision/prophetic message is not an isolated case by any means at the present time.

Curiously, I am aware of a very old prophecy concerning England (which remember is the land of Troy and the Trojans) whereby the capitol of the country will switch from London after its destruction to York, the city where the Emperor Constantine was first declared Roman Emperor in AD 306 before marching on Rome to unify the fragmented Roman Empire. Indeed, York (Roman name Eboracum) was for a while the capitol of the Roman Empire. The original Roman Forum still lies under the crypt of York Minster Cathedral and is open to visitors. See: York Minster - Wikipedia

The city of York also lay well within the territory of the Celtic Brigantes tribe, named after the Tuatha de Danann goddess Brigid or Bride who I have linked to the Egyptian Princess Meritaten, the daughter of Pharaoh Akhenaten and Queen Nefertiti, who in turn may be the famous Princess Scotia of Irish and Scottish legend, as well as the Biblical Hagar the Egyptian maid servant of Sarah and the C's Kore.

York was also the centre for the House of York (the White Rose) in the War of the Roses, whose last English King was Richard III before he was succeeded upon his death in battle by the first Tudor monarch Henry VII, whose associations were with the House of Lancaster (the Red Rose), although Henry would quickly base his capitol in London.

Hence, there may be some irony in the idea of the government of England reverting back to York after a catastrophe leaving the white rose in the ascendancy once again.

Apologies for digressing a bit.

They made an update on that, mentioning that it was also picked up by others (but without mentioning names):

Back
Top Bottom