Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

Just you wait. At some point he’ll be right about something!

(But thanks for posting this, KJS. It is still informative in a kind of way and is getting funnier than most of the humor threads. I, personally, would miss it if I didn’t see at least one of these every couple of weeks. We all need a good laugh in the dark future of Jackowski World. And if I get blown to hell by a triton bomb I will be the first to apologize)

Frankly, I'm already bored reading this man.

Nothing positive ever happens anywhere?

No firefighter rescuing a cat or something?

He is tireless in pessimism.
Well, pessimistic predictions that never seem to materialise is fine by me. Better than pessimistic predictions that DO materialise! Having said that, look around and see if the world is becoming a better place: chaos is ramping up big time, and he seems pretty tuned in to it... in a manner of speaking 🤣

Positive Predictions are boring worthy of new agers woke.

When I get up in the morning I make my positive prediction and say "everything will be fine", just to make the disappointment less severe.

:dance:

he associates planes that bomb an island or islets. The island will be attacked and those who attack will behave like a hunt. Taiwan in the Pacific will be attacked. Shortly after this event, World War III will occur. immediately afterwards, other ships from other military forces will sail towards Taiwan. Only these troops will be attacked from the air during their trip to this island. The army that will attack Taiwan will arrest important people there. At the same moment, Russia will intensify its attack on Ukraine. A huge number of people from Ukraine will flee to Poland, perhaps even more than at the beginning of this war. World War III will happen in February, March 2026.

Tłumaczenie tekstu za pomocą aparatu

At the same time, I make everyone aware that the future cannot be predicted, as the Cassiopaeans have repeatedly mentioned. The fact that Krzysztof Jackowski solved over 700 criminal cases does not prove anything, because it was discovering events that had already happened, i.e. the past. I will try to find those sessions in which the Cassiopaeans mentioned that the future is inscrutable. We will certainly not miss the transition to the fourth density, i.e. the wave and related cataclysms such as comets, the Little Ice Age, plague, the polarization of the planet and many others.

At the same time, I make everyone aware that the future cannot be predicted, as the Cassiopaeans have repeatedly mentioned.
The future is open, but some things are much more likely to happen than others - and some people (including good psychics) can predict some of that. The problem with psychics is that 1) it is very hard for them to predict the timing of what they see and 2) it is usually unclear whether what they see is the most likely outcome or not.

Regarding timing, we already had a few examples where he was correct on what would happen, but was off by up to several years.

stu za pomocą aparatu

I searched a bit but I found it.

session July 10, 1999
A: What is the point of predicting/warning about tragic changes?

Q: (L) Well, from my observations, such predictions are intended to distract people and keep them worried and upset so that they cannot concentrate on what is important.

session July 31, 1999
A: One of 329 decillions.

Q: Likely future?

Oh yes.

Q: That's a lot.

A: Up to a point...

Recently Jackowski wanders more into the territory of an analyst than a clairvoyant, wasting a lot of time in his videos just talking about the current geopolitical situation, and it appears to be due to the influence of his analyst... friend? Unfortunately, Jackowski is very impressionable, so what other people do he unconsciously tries to emulate. That impressionability is clearly what allowed him to be a medium and a clairvoyant in the first place, picking subtle signals from "this world" and from "beyond", but now, anytime he makes a video with that friend or reads mainstream news articles, it all seems to get drowned by mundane noise.

Personally, i think what is coming is influencing his state of mind. His predictions used to be fine when it was still "far away in the future" and he didn't think about them, when he was looking at the future with an open mind. But as it moves closer and becomes the present, rather than the future, the chaos and psychic noise generated by other people makes it impossible for him to detach from the situation and focus properly. So a lot of time, whatever he will see might not necessarily be future events or alternate timelines, but plans and ideas simply "floating around".

Ironic. He himself said many times that the logical mind is the enemy of clairvoyance, yet he also has problems shutting it down.

Fortunately not all is lost, as he can still detach from it when he really wants to, because whenever he tries to focus on the dead, on things like the pyramids or UFO, or just talks about random things in his life (so anything that is completely unrelated to politics), the entire video gets a completely different energy about it, and even the audience likes them more. So it's just a matter of cutting off from the noise, and from people driven by fear constantly asking him about current events.

Recently Jackowski wanders more into the territory of an analyst than a clairvoyant, wasting a lot of time in his videos just talking about the current geopolitical situation, and it appears to be due to the influence of his analyst... friend? Unfortunately, Jackowski is very impressionable, so what other people do he unconsciously tries to emulate. That impressionability is clearly what allowed him to be a medium and a clairvoyant in the first place, picking subtle signals from "this world" and from "beyond", but now, anytime he makes a video with that friend or reads mainstream news articles, it all seems to get drowned by mundane noise.

Personally, i think what is coming is influencing his state of mind. His predictions used to be fine when it was still "far away in the future" and he didn't think about them, when he was looking at the future with an open mind. But as it moves closer and becomes the present, rather than the future, the chaos and psychic noise generated by other people makes it impossible for him to detach from the situation and focus properly. So a lot of time, whatever he will see might not necessarily be future events or alternate timelines, but plans and ideas simply "floating around".

Ironic. He himself said many times that the logical mind is the enemy of clairvoyance, yet he also has problems shutting it down.

Fortunately not all is lost, as he can still detach from it when he really wants to, because whenever he tries to focus on the dead, on things like the pyramids or UFO, or just talks about random things in his life (so anything that is completely unrelated to politics), the entire video gets a completely different energy about it, and even the audience likes them more. So it's just a matter of cutting off from the noise, and from people driven by fear constantly asking him about current events.
That's beautifully describes what most people having at least remote grasp on clairvoyance think about Jackowski work

Just few months back he was killing us with some yellow sizzling substance
Thanks God i didn't start hoarding gas masks for that occasion
😅
That's why it is important to not treat predictions literally, or using the logical mind to interpret them. That "substance" was most likely sand from Sahara, which is regularly brought by winds to Europe at certain time of the year.

Whatever predictions he was making back then was shortly before that sand was being brought in, so it all either materialized at that time, or it will materialize at another time when winds will be bringing Sahara sand over Europe again.

Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I was tempted to hear his recent audition as it was titled "Plague." :whistle: He speaks there about a soon-emerging disease that will look similar to what C's said. The interesting part is that it'll be "genetic" or targeted. I'll start with recalling the session:
Session 13 January 2024 said:
Q: (Ursus Minor) As the World Economic Forum starts promoting 'Disease X' – what could it be?

A: A big mistake that very well might take them out!

Q: (Andromeda) So where's this Disease X gonna come from?

A: Lab.

Q: (Joe) And where is it likely to be released? Globally, or in one particular area?

A: California, New York, Singapore, Paris, London.

Q: (Andromeda) And what's the purpose of releasing this? Is it the depopulation thing, or is it an excuse to enforce more control or...

A: Both.

Q: (Laura) And they're gonna obviously have another vaccine?

A: Yes.

Q: (Laura) And they actually think people are going to take it the second time around?

Q: (Laura) Do they think we're all stupid?

Q: (Joe) Are they likely to release another COVID type in terms of its severity and infectiousness, in terms of the kind of people that it has a bad effect on, i.e. not many? Is it likely to be that level of severity, or is it likely that they'll release something that is more severe, more deadly?

A: They are trying to make a rhinovirus lethal and with Ebola-like features for shock value.

Q: (Gaby) But this is an engineered-here-on-Earth kind of virus, it's not 4D STS virus, yes?

Q: (Andromeda) That one is still to come! [laughter]

(Joe) So, as a general rule, if you're relatively healthy, you don't have anything to worry about?

Q: (Joe) So no rushing to get a vaccine...

A: Take precautions too!!!

Below are transcript of the relevant parts of his yesterday audition:
(...) Sad people who have dark circles under their eyes. And this feeling of an approaching disease, a contagious and very dangerous, deadly disease.

It will be such a serious disease that if someone gets infected with it, they will basically rely only on the strength of their body. As if there was no medicine for it, and it will be very devastating to the body.

(...) It will be the exact opposite of what it was. Back then, you had to test yourself and prove that you had the disease, the plague inside you. And now there will be many people who will want to hide it inside themselves, or hide it in society, that they are sick.

Due to the fact that there will be many victims associated with this disease, people will be afraid to admit that they have it. Paleness and dark circles under the eyes, darker skin tone, these will be signs that someone has this disease.

Such a strange feeling that this disease will be genetically determined. Not everyone will get infected with it. There will be a group of people who, even if they get infected, will get over it in a trivial way.

And for many it will be a serious disease. This disease will cause the blood to congeal. I say this colloquially, because everyone will recognize that they have such spots mainly under the eyes, as if the blood was congealing, or as if there was poor circulation, or it caused poor circulation.

It will be associated with the symptoms of flu, angina. First there will be a rather acute attack, either of flu, or angina, or both diseases, symptoms. Then these acute symptoms will calm down, as it were, and it would seem that the person will be able to start this blood congealing.

(...) The first symptoms will be that there will be a sudden health breakdown after getting infected on the basis of a sudden appearance of flu and virus symptoms. These symptoms last 3-4 days, then they disappear, but the person does not recover at all and then the process begins, which lasts for some time and results in systemic weakness, very severe weakness. During this disease, changes can be seen on the skin, also on the face, bluishness in some places or darkening of the skin in some places.

Even if the organism survives this, it will weaken the organism a lot, but many organisms may not survive this. What's more, I don't know if this is possible, but then it will be said that even if someone survives this virus and recovers, in fact this virus will cause some genetic changes or disrupt genetics and in fact the person affected by this will never recover, even though they survive, let's say. And some people will not survive this.

(...) This virus will destroy organs, lungs, kidneys. This is serious, because in a sense it will attack human genetics. I don't know if this is possible, but this will be the most difficult, or maybe even impossible to cure.

(...) When I asked for advice, I wanted to feel the advice: how can this be remedied? I had this strange feeling that the essence of helping a person will be during this first attack of infection.

So in the moment of these two to seven days, before this virus mutates in the body and ends its activity, that this virus can... Even Penicillin reminded me, that doses of Penicillin...

(...) Only this mutation is dangerous. It is only this that is dangerous, so Penicillin... (...) To eliminate the virus before it mutates. This will be the only chance that the person will not later get this secondary something that will destroy his body.

This virus may appear first in Asia. It may be India. In Asia, anyway.

Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I was tempted to hear his recent audition as it was titled "Plague." :whistle: He speaks there about a soon-emerging disease that will look similar to what C's said. The interesting part is that it'll be "genetic" or targeted.
If the virus is too deadly, then the vaccination campaign will be useless.
Q: (Laura) And they're gonna obviously have another vaccine?

Q: (Laura) And they actually think people are going to take it the second time around?

Q: (Laura) Do they think we're all stupid?
But if the virus is 'genetically targeted,' then maybe it can scare the 'untargeted' people enough to fuel the vaccination campaign. However, targeting people with specific genetics can backfire!
Q: (L) Can we change the topic? I've been reading a lot of evolutionary biology, genetics, paleoanthropology, etc. I'm about 50 pages away from finishing a very long book on the topic of... What are you... (Cs begin answering before question is finished):
A: Genetics are about to be hot topics too!

Q: (L) Well, can I finish my question? Just...
A: Genes will (hesitates before selecting word) save for lack of a better term.

Q: (L) So you ARE telling us something... So, anyway...
(Artemis) Do you want to ask...
(Andromeda) They're trying to tell us something.
(Joe) I know what they're talking about: some kind of genetic warfare!
A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) Viral weapons! Resident Evil! Ooooh! I knew it!

(Joe) Are the Americans getting SO desperate that they're going to use some weapon that they developed after they collected those Russian genes last year?
A: Close

Q: (Joe) Something along those lines.

(Pierre) They say it will save, so it doesn't sound like the US will destroy Russians from their ethnic specific weapons. It sounds like it will backfire...
A: Yes. Big time!

Back
Top Bottom