LaCrosse tornado... a lesson in believing myths

Skyfarmr

Jedi Master
La Crosse, WI was hit with an F-1 tornado Saturday evening and may not have caught the attention of many people in contrast to the devastating F-5 tornado that mix-mastered Joplin, MO that same weekend. What makes this "unbelievable" for those in La Crosse is the Native American legend which goes "where three rivers meet the winds will never turn", or something similar to that, there are slightly different ways I've heard it said. La Crosse is in a three river coulee region and surrounded by steep bluffs and deep valleys, features which would seem to be a deterrent for tornadoes to organize and makes this tornado kind of an enigma. OSIS

After reading about and listening to La Crosse residents,(my husband use to live there) they were reluctant to take the tornado warning serious because of this myth which seemed to give them a sense of immunity to the tornado threat.

Here's a short quote from a first person account of the tornado event.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110523/us_ac/8522103_tornado_rattles_la_crosse_wis
FIRST PERSON | LA CROSSE, Wis. -- When I moved to La Crosse, locals told me not to worry about tornadoes. They said it was legend that where three rivers meet, no tornado shall touch. Sunday afternoon proved that belief a myth. With little warning, a tornado tore through a charming older neighborhood in south side La Crosse....

The weatherman warned of the threat of tornadoes but we disregarded it, tornadoes always hit somewhere else, not in the heart of La Crosse. Soon the weatherman said he had to stop broadcasting and head for cover as they expected a tornado in their area. This is when I became concerned -- their station is only a few miles away.

So while this weather event pales in comparison to those occurring in the South, the LaCrosse tornado defied the Native American legend.
Another myth bites the dust.

Skyfarmr said:
La Crosse, WI was hit with an F-1 tornado Saturday evening and may not have caught the attention of many people in contrast to the devastating F-5 tornado that mix-mastered Joplin, MO that same weekend. What makes this "unbelievable" for those in La Crosse is the Native American legend which goes "where three rivers meet the winds will never turn", or something similar to that, there are slightly different ways I've heard it said. La Crosse is in a three river coulee region and surrounded by steep bluffs and deep valleys, features which would seem to be a deterrent for tornadoes to organize and makes this tornado kind of an enigma. OSIS

The problem is that people have this grave misconception (due to what passes as 'science' these days) that tornadoes are solely a wind anomaly. The truth is that tornadoes appear to be an electromagnetic phenomena; a process by which the Earth discharges electric energy from space - just like lightning. Obviously there are certain meteorological conditions that play a role in tornado formation, but to think that one is safe from tornadoes just because of general wind protection is folly, imo.

RyanX said:
The problem is that people have this grave misconception (due to what passes as 'science' these days) that tornadoes are solely a wind anomaly. The truth is that tornadoes appear to be an electromagnetic phenomena; a process by which the Earth discharges electric energy from space - just like lightning. Obviously there are certain meteorological conditions that play a role in tornado formation, but to think that one is safe from tornadoes just because of general wind protection is folly, imo.

My sisters in Sarasota, FL also may have a "grave misconception" that hurricanes don't come ashore in the Tampa Bay area, since one never has (?)

Thanks RyanX for referencing the electromagnetic phenomenon article; it was helpful to review it since it's been awhile since I first read it. It made me recall how the jet stream prior to the tornadoes hitting Minneapolis, La Crosse, Sparta and a couple more places East of there was streaming down the West coast, easterly through the southern states, turning up the Atlantic coast and curving back north-westerly toward the Great Lakes. Within the next 24-48 hours the jet stream, still in this pattern, was beginning to form a large CCW spin over the region where these tornadoes broke out. I remember when I first noted it that a weak (jet) stream in Canada was coming from the East! (small arrows facing east) WHat also seemed strange... there wasn't one High pressure cell to be seen on US weather map during those couple days.

Now, is this pattern unusual and symptomatic of what was written about in the DOT connector? (ie. low solar activity/weak meandering jet stream) The article seems to pertain more to the Winter Jet Stream and not sure if or how it relates to the Spring/Summer JS... just trying to figure out if this is a symptom of the EM phenomenon. It would seem so, but I haven't been observing the jet stream very closely for that long. We assume the JS will migrate north as summer approaches, but beginning to wonder.

Spring in the upper Midwest has been cooler than average (10 degrees below normal) with a 15-20 degree above average day or two, which usually breaks with strong storms and lots of rain, and a return to cooler than average temps. (our furnace and AC are very confused!)

Maybe I should plant fewer tomatoes and more Kale and broccoli?

RyanX said:
Skyfarmr said:

It is as if the whole planet is charged.

Published on May 28, 2016
Unbelievable swirling clouds appear to be fertilized by a tornado. This violent, long track tornado packed EF4 tornado force winds over open Kansas country South of Dodge City. This beautiful tornado took on many different shapes during its 20 minute life (current estimation). For licensing 4K footage contact hankschyma@yahoo.com

This was the first tornado of at least a dozen intercepted on May 24th, 2016 (haven't had time to count them yet) and is "Part One" of a three part series (the sequels will be posted in approximately 2-4 weeks).

https://youtu.be/Gfr8MExtDYI

current_c3.gif

RyanX said:
Skyfarmr said:

Interesting - as I grew up in the Kanawha valley of Charleston, West Virginia, the general assumption was that the area was too hilly for tornadoes - that they would simply slam into a hillside and that would be that. [Also known as the Chemical/Cancer valley - home of Dupont, Union Carbide, & Monsanto]

Interesting too, that the inventor of the GEET plasma engine, Paul Pantone, discovered quite by accident, that his engine produced minature tornadoes - start at 10:15 in the video:

https://youtu.be/dhV5A7zH9kk

A local TV interview on Paul & his engine that almost cost the interviewer his job:

https://youtu.be/2BCyYFxjps0

Meanwhile the NWO agenda is 'heating up'. Because so many people have caught on to Agenda 21, it's been renamed Future Earth - its site: _http://www.futureearth.org/

An arm of Agenda 21/Future Earth is ICLEI w/ member cities all across America & globally w/ Columbus, OH being one of them - US member list page: _http://www.iclei.org/iclei-members/ratesfees11.html

ICLEI global networks: _http://www.iclei.org/iclei-members/iclei-networks-communities.html

From _http://icleiusa.org/tag/ohio/ :

On the ClearPath interview series is an opportunity to highlight stories from ICLEI members and ClearPath users in an effort to share best practices and the user experience of ClearPath, ICLEI’s online emissions management platform. With over 300 local governments and regional agencies actively leveraging the platform to monitor and track their municipal and community scale emissions, ClearPath is becoming the premiere local government emissions management platform.

We start with Columbus, OH which is a thriving metropolis with a population over 820,000 and has seen its population jump almost 30% since 1990. Columbus, OH’s Office of Environment Stewardship manages Mayor Michael B. Coleman’s Get Green Columbus Initiative and we “sat” down virtually with Erin Miller, Environmental Steward to learn more about the exciting work in Columbus and their work in ClearPath as one of the larger cities utilizing the platform.

OK - here's where it really starts to get convoluted. My city, Westerville, OH, began 'deployment' of smart meters into residential area last year. My street is part of the 2016 deployment. In challenging this initiative I came across the Take Back Your Power website & numerous videos. One of the videos featured investigative journalist Stacy Lynne :

Investigative journalist Stacy Lynne discovered unsettling connections to the Agenda 21 protocols on a local level via ICLEI:

"More and more American states, counties and cities are discovering ICLEI’s unconstitutional and subversive agenda and the direct ties that ICLEI maintains with the United Nations’ Agenda 21 and Mikael Gorbachev’s Earth Charter."

Lynne found that Fort Collins, CO was spending nearly $1 million a year to "teach people how to feel outside".

Our tax $s at work folks!!! But anyway, in digging into the whole smart meter issue, I discovered that since Westerville owns its own utility, the Public Utilities Commission has no jurisdiction over them & the state Consumer Protection Agency doesn't apply either. Most of Ohio has Appalachian Electric Power as a provider and PUCO authorized AEP's smart meter rollout - so far just a limited deployment. So, it appears Westerville gave themselves their own authority to initiate rollout. How's that for democracy?!! And my only recourse for objection is via City Council w/ only one member of seven disapproving of smart meters - primarily from a financial viewpoint & that they don't do what they are being touted as doing, aiding in energy efficiency.

In looking into this furthur, I find that Westerville is a RP3 public provider & a member of American Public Power Association. Please note that the city & APPA's website stresses their commitment to good environmental policies - good environmental stewards. APPA's Board of Trustees has several members from ICLEI member cities including Fort Collins. Re another board member:

Jolene Thompson, Executive Director of Ohio Municipal Electric Association/American Municipal Power (AMP) with a corporate building on Schrock Rd. in Columbus, is a Board member. (I also noted that recently departed Westerville Electric Utility Manager Andrew Boatwright is the Chair-Elect.) According to the OMEA website:

The Ohio Municipal Electric Association provides legislative liaison services for American Municipal Power, Inc. (AMP) and 80 Ohio public power communities, with the goal of protecting the independence and constitutional rights of Ohio municipal electric systems. OMEA services include lobbying, member activities, coalition building, and legislative analysis. The OMEA also serves as the legislative liaison to AMP Inc. and represents the state and federal legislative interests of Ohio municipal electric communities.

Although closely aligned with AMP, the OMEA is a separate, nonprofit entity guided by a 16-member Board of Directors. The OMEA board is composed of 12 elected officials from member communities and four municipal electric systems representatives who may be, but are not required to be, elected officials of the communities they serve.

OK - so you can start to see there is this network spanning the country w/ ICLEI member city reps embedded onto associated industry Boards. On APPA's website is their Strategic Plan for 2016 - 2018 which is only accessible by members. Initial communication w/ city officials has not produced results. I assert that 1) the city as a member of APPA should have access to this plan, and thus as the legislative body of the city, city council members should have access, and ...
2) As a member of the public and according to APPA, a consumer, as in "advance the public policy interests of its members and their consumers", and also in light of "Public power utilities are directly accountable to the people they serve", I see no reason for denial of access to the public who's lives are being impacted by these plans and "recognized industry leading practices". This is an unacceptable lack of transparency and consumers have a right to know.

I strongly suspect this Strategic Plan is going to echo ICLEI/Agenda 21/Future Earth strategies & goals i.e. "recognized industry leading practices". A FOIA request will probably be the only way to get access. Trouble is, I'm a one person challenger as it appears the people disturbed by the initial smart meter program from 5 yrs ago are all being placated by the opt-out. That, as Deborah Tavares of StopSmartMeterCrime has pointed out, media coverage of smart meters has dropped off the radar - and that was from an interview on Rense in 2013: _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck23SWuBI9s

In an even more full blast interview on the Hour of Power, Tavares talks about the Climate Action Plans/Energy Action Plans being activated in cities - and according to her (she may have documentation) by Executive Order. The only City Council member who has even responded to my inquiries had no knowledge of a Climate Action Plan or being by Executive Order. But who knows what's in that Strategic Plan?

And so, it's all starting to come together - note the recent Sott.net article on the British GREEN energy expert says human-alien hybrids are a GOOD thing:

https://www.sott.net/article/319018-Scientist-says-I-proved-human-alien-hybrids-exist-and-found-them-living-on-Earth

If you read the Green & Municipal websites, you can see the 'agenda' is well underway via sustainability & saving the planet from all the evil polluting humans and that nature must be protected at all costs from any human imprint! Deborah really drives this point home in her Hour of Power interview.

I really think this whole issue needs full-on coverage & exposure by Sott.net - smart meters NEED to be back in the news as a starting point as they have faded from public consciousness. And as the two recent videos of shoppers being 'possessed' by spirits/demons may indicate, the rapid escalation of EMR energies are creating portals for these enitites to emerge. Using antennasearch.com I found 45 towers and 232 atennas within a 4 mile radius of my home.

Incidentally, two letters I wrote for my local newspaper did not get publised. In fact, the last letter to the editor for the Westerville edition was on April 12. As my initial communication to city officials re smart meters came back w/ this (you're not going to believe this):

The adoption of "smart meters" is fastly becoming the norm as a recent survey of North American electric utilities found that 86 percent of respondents reported smart meters deployed in their service territories, up from 81 percent in 2014 and 74 percent in 2013. Most utility respondents said they plan to deploy more smart meters this year.

Similar public concerns existed in the 1950's and 1960's concerning the introduction of fluoride in public water systems. Westerville in fact was the first public water supply system in the state of Ohio to introduce fluoride into the water, what is now considered to be one of the top 10 public health advances in the country in the last century.

So he admits that Westerville has jumped on the bandwagon just as they previously did w/ fluoridation. I have since sent piles of confirmed info re the negative health aspects of both EMR/smart meters & fluoride w/ the latter being the biggest proven bombshell - from http://hartkeisonline.com/2011/01/12/the-grand-rapids-fluoride-study/

The US Public Health Department, headed by the “father of fluoridation,” H. Trendley Dean, had examined the teeth of children drinking water with high natural fluoride and then approved what was supposed to be a 15 to 20 year study of artificial fluoridation in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The teeth of 30,000 school children were to be monitored up to adulthood, to show the American public that water fluoridation was safe and effective in preventing tooth decay.

According to Aliss Terpstra, now an anti-fluoride activist and survivor of the Grand Rapids study, the dental health results at Grand Rapids were quite different than what Dean had announced. The children in the cohort born after 1945 and exposed to fluoride from birth had fewer erupted permanent teeth, but more cavities and more dental fluorosis at age 7 than children born ten years earlier and not exposed before age 5, so the study was simply stopped. The Muskegon children born and raised without extra fluoride actually had better teeth. This information was removed from the study when it was published.

When Dean’s early research on children drinking water with natural high fluoride was examined years later, it was found that he had “cherry-picked” his data from 21 cities, ignoring the data from 272 other communities that showed no benefit at all, in order to convince the authorities to “hurry up” their approval of the Grand Rapids experiment. Sometime later he admitted in court and under oath, that his data were not valid.
[...]
On the basis of this one incomplete and scientifically fraudulent study, the United States was on its way to fluoridation. No other studies have been completed by the government, and the Public Health Service today continues to actively promote fluoride and liberally offers grants to communities who want to put in expensive fluoridation equipment. Yet long term consumption of fluoridated water has never been proven safe.

From other sources:
From the very start, water fluoridation has always been an unpopular program. In its 60+ year history, the majority of U.S. communities that have had an opportunity to vote on the measure have rejected it. Fluoridation was thus established in the U.S. not through public referenda, but executive actions by government bodies.

The proponents of water fluoridation refuse to defend this practice in open debate because they know that they would lose that debate. A vast majority of the health officials around the US and in other countries who promote water fluoridation do so based upon someone else’s advice and not based upon a first hand familiarity with the scientific literature. This second hand information produces second rate confidence when they are challenged to defend their position. Their position has more to do with faith than it does with reason.

Those who pull the strings of these public health ‘puppets’, do know the issues, and are cynically playing for time and hoping that they can continue to fool people with the recitation of a long list of “authorities” which support fluoridation instead of engaging the key issues. As Brian Martin made clear in his book Scientific Knowledge in Controversy: The Social Dynamics of the Fluoridation Debate (1991), the promotion of fluoridation is based upon the exercise of political power not on rational analysis. The question to answer, therefore, is: “Why is the US Public Health Service choosing to exercise its power in this way?”

[ANSWER] In 1946, an attorney and former counsel to Alcoa was appointed to head the U.S. Public Health Service. Shortly thereafter, he ensured that the water fluoridation “experiment” passed essentially unchallenged and unchecked by any real public study or research and was soon given a $750K private bonus from Alcoa.
So the very same gameplan is being used w/ smart meters as was w/ fluoride. And as the only responding city council member has indicated, because the city has already spent so much money on the smart meter project, to reverse course now would be too embarrassing - they are indeed "cynically playing for time and hoping that they can continue to fool people with the recitation of a long list of “authorities”.

BTW - David Jacobs is one of the featured speakers at the upcoming CONTACT IN THE DESERT conference, June 3 - 6:
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5PVR-OlaWw

Back
Top Bottom