Last night some paranormal activity in my house and got on Video

DreamGod

Jedi Master
About 10:20pm in Reynosa, Mexico, my Autistic son of 6yo was sleeping in the living room and my wife was about to sleep too at the sofa when suddenly she hear something moved, when she take a look the blue horsetoy of plastic was still moving and she texted me.

As context; the last time we experienced something paranormal was like 10 or 9 years ago when i heard a child playing outside my room at the same house, but my 1st kid was sleeping behind me, but wasnt somthing common, very rarely.

This time as we have autistic kid (2nd son) we have cameras to see all in the case he start talking, so that helped to record that paranormal activity, it can be seen a "some kind of mass" form at the horsetoy, and then vanish with the moving effect of the horsetoy.

Attachen is de video and the image my wife took just before the "incident". Need to zoom at the video to see better.

Attachments

• Video and Image.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-08-23 at 9.37.08 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-23 at 9.37.08 AM.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 31
Probably a lower astral entity ("poltergeist"), maybe formerly human. Here is what can help in such cases:

These entities, usually from the lower astral, seem to feed on negative emotions and "low frequency" energies, especially fear.

The basic psychic defense idea is to keep your mental, emotional and physical 'vibration' higher, so that there is an energetic disconnect between these 'low vibration' entities and your own energy. There are many different things that can be done for this and some have already been mentioned, such as diet and health recommendations.

There are also a variety of other things that can be done:
- Identifying "low vibration" habits and stopping or changing them
- Using whatever meditation or approach works for you to process or let go of negative emotions
- Staying present in the here and now, similar to mindfulness or what Gurdjieff called self-remembering
- Keeping grounded through walks in nature or grounding meditations
- Using incense on yourself and your living space
- Keeping the living space in a clean state
- Keeping lights on everywhere when it is dark outside can help
- Taking showers, these beings seem to dislike running water

Often it is a combination of things or changing up your habits that helps.

Some people also recommend asking for forgiveness from God/DCM for whatever we did, even if we do not remember what it was (other lifetimes). The idea is that some of these 'spirits' can be angry at what we did to them in the past.

View attachment 100522

With some limited enhancement, it is hard to tell if it is a "poltergeist," as Axj said, or perhaps it looks like a shadow person or a sizeable shadowy cat. Has there been any Lightning activity in the days before this event?

View attachment 100523
This photo was taken before the incident, like 2 seconds maybe, just to show the toy

In the video it seems like somthing grabbed the toy and then release it

I see the cat in the door, like a shadow

Back
Top Bottom