Laura Knight-Jadczyk interview on Michaeal Herzog 5/4/07

anart

A Disturbance in the Force
If you're interested in hearing Laura's latest interview on Michael Herzog's show on RBN, go to this link http://216.240.133.177/Herzog/07/index.php

It is May 4th's show and there are two parts to download.

That was nice to listen to. Just ordered two of the books you mentioned.

Everyone should listen if you can, especially the 'call ins' in the second part.

Does anyone have Don's article link as mentioned in the interview? Is that about Bush's sordid past?

I thought it was a great show. One of my favorite parts was Mona Montgomery's call-in, and how Michael Herzog responded at the end. I listened to that at least a half dozen times - and belly laughed every time.

Great show! It's nice to know that the antichrist is alive, well & participating in call in radio shows.

Yes, the antichrist. What a hoot! Who knew he was listening in? :D

I liked the way the show had the capacity to reach the ordinary people. I hope that Laura can become a regular guest. I get the feeling that Michael may be thinking in that direction too. It would be nice to see that happen. ;)

Ruth said:
I hope that Laura can become a regular guest. I get the feeling that Michael may be thinking in that direction too. It would be nice to see that happen.
Me thinks I'll email RBN and suggest just that...

OCKHAM said:
Does anyone have Don's article link as mentioned in the interview? Is that about Bush's sordid past?
hXXp://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm

Thanks for the link Meg.

Ruth said:
I liked the way the show had the capacity to reach the ordinary people.
I also think this should be the start of something bigger and help turn some heads. It really is up to Laura and her schedule. She told her whole story which I had not heard before all at once, very nicely done. That lady [Mona] is definitely nuts! I was shocked at what she said when compared to her website name, she's a darker version it seems.

meg said:
It's nice to know that the antichrist is alive, well & participating in call in radio shows.
That was funny as hell :lol: The guy calls up and says he can only reveal what he has to say off the air because it's soooooooo shocking. OOOOOoOoOoOoO! I guess we mere mortals can't handle it.

So why even bother calling? What a bait fisherman.

Run for your lives! It's the devil! Quick honey, call in and make a gigantic donation to the televangilists! Save me! Somebody save me!

ROFL!

anart said:
If you're interested in hearing Laura's latest interview on Michael Herzog's show on RBN, go to this link http://216.240.133.177/Herzog/07/index.php

It is May 4th's show and there are two parts to download.
I am unable to connect to the page. It could just be a problem on my side. Any suggestions? I tried google to find the page but nothing turned up.

Hmmm - connection is timing out at the moment - not sure why that is. Hopefully it's temporary.

What a great show!!! And Moooonnaaa! She was so indignant. Then when Mike told her to give her website!!!! Geeze Louise.

Laura, you did a bang up job. Hope you have the time and strength to do another one soon.

Yup, it was great to hear your story again. It never gets old.

Mona made her appearance on the forum last August, it was on the Chris Bollyn thread. This is her first post:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2887.msg18274#msg18274

And you can follow from there. Her crowing about her agent provocateur status is due to the signature under her posts, which, if you read through that thread you will see is quite realistic.

Back
Top Bottom