Leave it up to Greg to kill a Chupacabra

Appollynon

Jedi Master
I thought this may be of interest with the accompanying video....coyote with sarcoptic mange lol?!?!

"Most of my friends say, leave it up to Greg to kill a Chupacabra," said Greg Bludau.

Bludau was out on a simple hog hunt in East Brazos County when he ran into something strange.

"My initial reaction was, am I really witnessing what I'm witnessing," Bludau asked himself.

Greg came across this animal eating on a hog carcass, when he decided to take action.
http://www.kbtx.com/lo...cal/headlines/Chupacabra_Sighting_in_Brazos_County_118463419.html

My apologies for the error in the linked article, that has been happening alot recently when posting links on both on the SOTT site and FB :huh: I should have checked over my my post more thoroughly before making it :-[.

I was wondering where are all of the follow up reports of the people that are exposed to these "mangy coyotes", after all, they just told us in the news video that, "People should avoid these creatures, as they are highly contagious."?? So where are all the reports of mangy humans after contact with these creatures??

I also find it disturbing, that the shooter claims to have made "The ethical and moral decision, to put it out of it's misery". How did he determine it to be in misery when it was simply feeding on a dead carcass?

I saw a Chupacabra, while hunting in '08, from only 15-20m. It came from behind me, as I could hear it moving across the leaves, before I could see it, I was already in position to shoot. I was in deep cover of brush, and as the animal past me, it stopped, as though it had sensed or maybe scented me. I sat and watched through my scope for a couple of minutes and even thought of shooting it. But then I had the clarity of mind to ask "Why would I kill this creature?" "What would be the purpose of taking this life?" I wasn't going to eat it so why would I kill it just to be able to show people that it was real?? Only to have the "officials" claim it to be a coyote with mange.

I wished I had had my camera in my hand rather than a rifle, but had I moved to raise my camera, that was hanging around my neck, the creature would have ran away anyhow. I only told one friend, that I hunt with, and my kids about the incident at the time, although I have mentioned it to other since then.

It may sound odd to some, that I hunt, but don't even kill bugs or rodents, instead I just shew them out of the house. Trophy hunters make me sick, I think if you kill something it should be only for sustenance or defense.

I think the opening line of the article "Most of my friends say, leave it up to Greg to kill a Chupacabra," could be changed to "Most of my friends say, if we found a dead animal, Greg probably killed it."

I agree that it looks like a coyote with mange, but who knows? I'm thankful we have people who walk around shooting things they didn't identify so we can put them on the news. :rolleyes: This guy needs to re-take his hunter's safety course and then go sit in the corner for a while...

seekr said:
I was wondering where are all of the follow up reports of the people that are exposed to these "mangy coyotes", after all, they just told us in the news video that, "People should avoid these creatures, as they are highly contagious."?? So where are all the reports of mangy humans after contact with these creatures??

Actually sarcoptic mange takes time to develop and people very often ignore or don't notice initial symptoms, also you can contract it only if you handle the affected animal excessively.
I feel sorry for poor coyote - the mange must have been terribly itchy and on top of it he got a bullet just because someone didn't like the way he looked.
Ditto Jonhatan, this trigger happy dude needs to sit in a corner

Back
Top Bottom