Les cassiopéens et la santé

Sentenza

Jedi
Bonjour,

J'ai vu il n'y a pas longtemps qu'il y avait une page faite par Laura reprenant tous les avis et les conseils des Cassiopéens concernant la santé.
Malheureusement, je n'arrive plus à la retrouver.
Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait me fournir le lien

Hi Sentenza,

Are-you talking about that link :

http://cassiopaea.org/2010/10/05/diet-and-health-questions-and-can-smoking-be-good-for-you/

Bonjour je voudrais poser une ou deux questions aux cassiopéens :huh:

Je voudrais des précissions sur la formulation des questions;si je peux poser une question personnel de santé et deux questions dans un contexte plus général.
Je vous en remercie d'avance

ps:

susy7 said:
Bonjour je voudrais poser une ou deux questions aux cassiopéens :huh:

Je voudrais des précissions sur la formulation des questions;si je peux poser une question personnel de santé et deux questions dans un contexte plus général.

Hello susy7. I am replying in English, since this is an English forum. If you can, please try at least to use the google translator when you post something on the English sections, so that everyone can understand you.

A lot of questions have already been asked about health. And in most cases, you don't need the Cs. You just need to "do your homework" (research). It would have to be something really important or that hasn't been covered yet, or that we are fairly sure we don't have an answer for, after doing the appropriate research.. I suggest that you first read the forum section on Health and Diet. You can also use the search function if you are looking for something in particular. It is very likely that your questions will already have been answered. Otherwise, you are welcome to ask them on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom