Listen closely

Mr Meowgi, when you post a link to a video also post a brief synopsis of what the video contains. Many people here don't have fast Internet or unmetered Internet, and many others don't have a lot of free time to watch a video to figure out why you might have posted it. A synopsis helps us all, it's common courtesy on the forum.

Sorry bout that Ill look it over and comment tomorrow little tired at the moment moving at a snails pace.

It looks to be a live performance titled NEIL YOUNG Greendale "Live In Dublin". It could be moved to the music section of the forum for further discussion unless his lyrics or this performance in general have some profound impact to which you wish to elaborate when your feeling recharged?

Let me qualify this thing and K.I.S.S it a bit. Keep it simple stupid. This is great stuff! I mean fantastic!Move it where ever it needs to go. My computer skills are a bit lacking and that is on a good day. I'll personally think Neil young has been a channeling the GODS For many many years. Mr. Meowgi

Mr Meowgi said:
Let me qualify this thing and K.I.S.S it a bit. Keep it simple stupid. This is great stuff! I mean fantastic!Move it where ever it needs to go. My computer skills are a bit lacking and that is on a good day. I'll personally think Neil young has been a channeling the GODS For many many years. Mr. Meowgi

Do you always make excuses for inconveniencing other people and lack of external consideration?

Mr Meowgi said:

So, basically it was a concert video of Neil Young which I, personally have no motivation to listen to, and what is the point of drawing out attention to it if not for the noise?

Back
Top Bottom