Lizard Beings in a Video Game

Brenda86

Jedi Master
I meant to write this a while back, but I kept getting sidetracked onto different things. I hardly play video games at all these days, and when I do it may only be for 20 minutes, and I get bored with it and go back to reading. But anyway, this was a game my boyfriend was playing while I was reading (The Wave actually :) ) and I happened to watch what he was doing for a few minutes.

I think the game is Oblivion for the XBOX 360, but I'm not 100% certain. He was doing this quest to join this secret organization or something. And this Lizard man gave him a potion, purported to increase strength, give the fortitude to complete the mission, etc. And he said all the fighters drink it before their missions. So my boyfriend has his character drink the potion.

They go out to this village and there are goblins everywhere. At first they seemed pretty threatening and he was killing them. But he went into a house and the goblin was just walking around casually like it was his house and I said to my boyfriend, "Well, that seems really odd. Goblins don't normally do that, they attack you." and I basically told him it seemed like some kind of trick, which he agreed. They got him to slaughter and entire village of innocent people by getting him to drink this potion that altered his perceptions.

Well, he didn't want to do this so he reset the game to before this happened, but he was actually stuck where he was and so to continue the game he had to do it. And it turns out, he found out a little while later in the game that he had INDEED slaughtered villagers, NOT goblins.

And I just remember how much this struck me at the time. The promise of something which is obviously too good to be true, which leads you to do things you ordinarily would not. And then of course it didn't hurt that the Lizard men gave it to him. :-P

Brenda86 said:
The promise of something which is obviously too good to be true, which leads you to do things you ordinarily would not.

Hi Brenda86. That sounds like one of those simple, yet very important things to keep in mind through all our 3D experiences. Along the lines of what the C's refer to as 'karmic and simple understandings' as the things we need to learn in our efforts to graduate out of this 3D limitation. Seems we can learn lessons from anything if we keep our eyes open. Thanks for posting this. :)

I played Oblivion a while back when it first came out and I remember this mission you're talking about because it made a really big impression on me too. I also reset the game because I didn't want it to end like that, but my reset worked and I didn't help the lizard guy the second time, but I remember the villagers got killed anyway. I don't remember how... but basically either way the lizard guy would have gotten what he wanted, which I found to be pretty interesting on the game-makers part.

I agree with Buddy. This whole game thing is really symbolic of what is going on in reality, more or less. The lizard being is influencing humanity to do its bidding by giving them a magic potion which basically turns them into very strong STS-types.

It sure seems to me that these lizard beings in all their various forms are starting to be seen all over the place. Sort of like they are flaunting what they are doing right in our faces, and we blithely go on our way not even aware of what is being done even with it in our faces. Sad really. :(

Thanks for sharing this, Brenda86. It's quite interesting, but disgusting at the same time. To me, at least.

fwiw

Deedlet said:
I played Oblivion a while back when it first came out and I remember this mission you're talking about because it made a really big impression on me too. I also reset the game because I didn't want it to end like that, but my reset worked and I didn't help the lizard guy the second time, but I remember the villagers got killed anyway. I don't remember how... but basically either way the lizard guy would have gotten what he wanted, which I found to be pretty interesting on the game-makers part.
That is definitely food for thought that in this particular game the lizard guy gets what he wants either way. But it does remind me of the fact that in this world, being an STS realm, there is always someone up for that kind of job. If I don't do it, someone else will. Some people will use that as an excuse to go ahead and do the nasty deed, but I choose to realize that that is just how it is and still not do it if I can help it (which involves paying attention to the clues that are given to us).

Nienna Eluch said:
I agree with Buddy. This whole game thing is really symbolic of what is going on in reality, more or less. The lizard being is influencing humanity to do its bidding by giving them a magic potion which basically turns them into very strong STS-types.

It sure seems to me that these lizard beings in all their various forms are starting to be seen all over the place. Sort of like they are flaunting what they are doing right in our faces, and we blithely go on our way not even aware of what is being done even with it in our faces. Sad really. :(

Thanks for sharing this, Brenda86. It's quite interesting, but disgusting at the same time. To me, at least.

fwiw

I've noticed that I'm seeing/hearing about lizard beings a lot more in many different places, too. But I was also thinking, I think we have a greater tendency to notice these things, being aware of this information. Most people in the world probably haven't noticed it at all, which is why they can get away with it.

This reminds me of a trip I just took to the museum of modern art in Belgium. In quite a few of the paintings that had Christian themes, there were lizards/demons portrayed as well as similar creatures with bird heads. There were several variations ranging from complete lizards/birds to some that were part lizard/bird and human...

This discussion made me remember something I was reading recently. I'm probably going to go back to the book so I can post the material, but it is called Opposing Viewpoint: Paranormal Phenomena. There is one viewpoint from a psychiatrist named John E. Mack. Firstly, his viewpoint is that abductions are real and one thing he says sounds good enough:
For a clinician like myself, trained in the Western tradition, the temptation is to accept some experiences and reject others as too "far out." I suspect such discriminations are not wise or useful.

Well, so far we are on the same page. He actually stumbles across some interesting ideas:
Quite a few abductees have spoken to me of their sense that at least some of their experiences are not occurring within the physical space/time dimensions of the universe as we comprehend it. The speak of aliens breaking through from another dimension.
and
A number of abductees with whom I have worked experience at certain points an opening up to the source of being in the cosmos, which they often call Home, and from which they feel they have been brutally cut off in the course of becoming a human being.

But what strikes me is that he can write this:
The abductee is usually undressed and is forced onto a body-fitting table...Instruments are used to penetrate virtually every part of the abductees' bodies, including the nose, sinuses, eyes, ears and other parts of the head, arms, legs, feet, abdomen, genitalia, and more rarely the chest.
And something about forced impregnation with hybrid fetuses. And still he can come to this conclusion:
My own impression is that we may be witnessing something far more complex, namely an awkward joining of two species, engineered by an intelligence we are unable to fathom, for a purpose that serves both of our goals with difficulties for each.

He seems to base this on the fact that he describes many abductees feeling "Love and Light" even though the abduction is a shocking and even painful experience that the abductee did not agree to.

They got him to slaughter and entire village of innocent people by getting him to drink this potion that altered his perceptions.

It's easy to be manipulated to see demons where there aren't any, and to not see demons where there are demons.

I remember that there are reptilians not only in the games but also in the series like Star Trek Enterprise where was reptilian race called Xindi that wanted to destroy humans, and I remember that in the game called Nexus there was reptilian race that was negative, and what is important when I played warcraft III in my younger days there were demon lords that had horns, wings, tails, claws, reptilian body and they ate humans like they were cattle, and there where portals to other worlds. Like C's said there is truth in fictionon deeper level. Execpt reptilians are lot's of games and movies with iluminati symbolism. Check this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhvYxEHSzlI

truth seeker said:
This reminds me of a trip I just took to the museum of modern art in Belgium.

Which one? Oostende, Antwerpen, Brussel, etc?

Thx.

When I was quite addicted to gaming I certainly had some ‘high score’ in killing aliens from which they represent some kind of a reptilian being.

In general there in all kinds of cartoons, video games, movies/series from which I can remember had them as an ‘enemy’

But from which do they come. People writing those scripts certainly have some inspiration. I don’t think it’s strange they use ‘conspiracy theories’ as there source. It has all kinds of material that can give twists to stories never showed before for most. People don’t know really what to expect. So it keeps them exited, curious, entertainment.

Well look at this script.

A: As you know... fiction is often the guise for the deliverance of the deepest of truths. And, on that note, good night.

Also there is portion of a script which I couldn’t find :curse:

but anyway:

It goes about an army of 1,5 million ‘Aryans?’ which have some kind psychic ability either by technology or ‘organic’ or both to reflect there thoughts on people. They I believe the C’ said especially target those people in the ‘creativity arts’ like script writers since they have the ability to ‘tell’ there story to the public.

Just one way into how STS tries to influence everyone. But this one actually seems major.

bjorn said:
Also there is portion of a script which I couldn’t find :curse:

Maybe you meant this:

[quote author=Session 960921]

Q: (T) There's more to all of this...were you referring to... (T) Who are they? Thor's Pantheum. And they're sub-select trainees...That's the group behind this
movie; OK...
A: An army of Aryan psychic projectors.
Q: (T) Well, that explains a lot more than Thor's Pantheum of sub- select trainees! An army of psychic projectors. (L) And what do they project?
A: Themselves... Right in to one's head.
Q: (T) Into one's head... this is better than 'Must See TV!' (L) Project right into one's head... is anybody subject to this projecting?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And, when they project themselves right into someone's head, what does that someone perceive?
A: Inspiration.
Q: (L) Inspiration to what, or to do what?
Q: (L) Yes? To do what, to do something?
A: And...
Q: (L) To do something, and to understand or perceive something, is that it?
Q: (J) To believe something? (L) Yes. So, how many are in this army?
A: 1.6 million.
Q: (L) When they're doing this projecting into someone's head, where are they projecting from?
A: Mostly subterranean.
Q: (L) Subterranean, so these are the people of the tunnels, the underground bases and all that sort of thing. Are they 3rd or 4th density beings?
A: Both.
Q: (T) Let me back up to a question here. If they can do all this projecting on their own, what was the point of the movie?
A: No, you misunderstand... This is an intense activity, directed towards influencing the high level creative forces.
Q: (T) Projected against? Because this movie, if you've been following the reviews and the people talking about it, this movie has had more repeat business
than any movie in years and years and years and years. People have seen it ten and twenty times! (L) Was there something subliminal in the movie? That
opened something? (J) That's a good question!
A: Sure.
Q: (L) And was this subliminal activity with the movie designed to create an opening for this further...
A: Not for you, but for others.
Q: (L) Why? Do you mean me, personally, or us as a group? (T) Well the movie didn't affect me.
A: Group.
Q: (L) What made us immune?
A: You already have the knowledge.
Q: (T) The movie wasn't meant for us; we already know. The movie was meant for all of those who don't understand.

I remember seeing lizard beings in the game Suikoden 3 which I played a little bit of a while back. I can't remember exactly what role they played in the storyline but from this video it says "We investigate the Lizard clan first, but murder and chaos reign from this land!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlY9ddSBY1g

You have to play gears of war, the locust are a reptile beings with white skin and they were living underground in the planet Sera, its one of the best games of Xbox 360 and its about a war between those lizzies and the big humans with a lot of big weapons and blood and... you know, but it's pretty interesting.

And the want to survive because the imulsion (that make me remember de orimulsion that the c's one day talked about it) made a mutation on them

And being serious I don't know if the game director read the wave or Alex Collier books or something like that

[quote author=cubbex]You have to play gears of war, [/quote]

Maybe you should take a look at this:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5553.msg37399#msg37399/

www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=129.msg392#msg392

The reason of discussing this was not to encourage each other but either seeing at our own experience what we have noticed. There are parallels between this virtual world and the real. From which there inspiration aspires is certainly important, considering it affects so many.

I appreciate that you have brought to attention that a game which is so popular has also of such elements.

But don't forget playing games of such caliber can and most likely does effect us in ways I guess you have yet to discover. :)

[quote author=buddy]Maybe you meant this:[/quote]

Yeah thanks Buddy, of course it isn't something we can confirm, but it certainly is something to keep in mind.

And to add:

Q: (L) All right, last week, when we shut down for the night we had asked a question about the movie ID4, Independence Day, and we were told to ask
further questions about this, so that gives us a clue that there might be something significant there. Does anybody remember what the question was that I asked?
(T) Is there any significance to the ID4 movie?
A: Sure.
Q: (L) What was the primary intention of the makers of this movie? The primary message that they attempted to convey?
A: Infuse thinking patterns with [planchette swirled a few times here] concept of aliens.
Q: (L) They intended to infuse thinking patterns with concept of aliens... was there any particular slant on aliens, per se, that was seen as desirable in the making
of this movie?
A: Slant?
Q: (L) Slant, in other words, did they wish to present them inaccurately to confuse people, to present them as something to be feared and fought against, or to
make them appear so completely erroneous, so that when actual aliens do appear, that they will not be perceived as negative?
A: Infuse.
Q: (L) Infuse. Just the concept, the concept of aliens in general. OK...
A: Part of a larger project.
Q: (L) And what is this project?
A: Called "Project Awaken."
Q: (L) And who is behind, or in charge of, this project?
A: Many.
Q: (L) Who are the primary group, groups or individuals? I'm sure you're not going to give us individuals, but just the grouping.
A: Thor's Pantheum.
Q: (L) And what is Thor's Pantheum?
A: Sub-select trainees for transfer of enlightenment frequency graduation.
Q: (L) What is enlightenment frequency graduation?
A: Think!
Q: (L) Enlightenment frequency graduation... so, sub-select trainees...
A: Self explanatory.
Q: (L) Well, is this group STS or STO?
A: Both.

Back
Top Bottom