Looking for a document

¿’Caracole

A Disturbance in the Force
Je cherche le rapport d'un médecin américain auprès de l'ONU dans les années 70's sur les enlèvements extraterrestres. pouvez-vous m'aidez, merci.

Je cherche le rapport d'un médecin américain auprès de l'ONU dans les années 70's sur les enlèvements extraterrestres. pouvez-vous m'aidez, merci.

Translated in english :

I'm looking for an American medical doctor's report to the UN in the 70's on extraterrestrial abductions. Can you help me, thank you.
Hi @¿’Caracole, as was already asked, please consider to write an intro here, it would allows all of us to know you and what bringed you on the forum. And remember to post in english (DEEPL is a good translator) otherwise your messages won't get a lot of attention...
As for your current question, there're more appropriate sections to ask it, e.g. :

The UFO Phenomena

Ultra-terrestrial activity

Bonjour @¿'Caracole, comme cela a déjà été demandé, pensez à écrire une introduction ici, cela nous permettrait à tous de vous connaître et de savoir ce qui vous a amené sur le forum. Et n'oubliez pas de poster en anglais (DEEPL est un bon traducteur) sinon vos messages ne recevront pas beaucoup d'attention...

Pour ce qui est de votre question actuelle, il y a des sections plus appropriées pour la poser, par exemple

Traduit avec DeepL.com (version gratuite)

Hi Olivier,

Yes, I'll be more intentional from now on. And to tell you a bit about myself, it was after the events of 9/11 that I started doing some in-depth research into conspiracy theories and, as luck would have it, I met Laura and I've been following her ever since. I'm an academic and not very communicative. Thanks again for your advice. Kind regards

Back
Top Bottom