magick stuff questions

Creo

A Disturbance in the Force
I got questions for the Cs colective, i hope to receive answers:

How can i make a stable mental proyection with physical interaction capabilities without gaining a mental illness or deep traumas, what is the structure of that kind of trance?

How can i put a "visual entry" in a ethereal hommunculus without using the usual "too risky" proyection inside him?

and the last question, if they are 6th they will know what im talking about:

Its my early concept of "consensed data injerence" something viable in practical?

Hi Creo - please re-read the forum guidelines. They can be found here - http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13777.msg104029.html#msg104029

anart said:
Hi Creo - please re-read the forum guidelines. They can be found here - http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13777.msg104029.html#msg104029

Hello Anart

It`s very difficult to me understand your languaje yet, if i am infringing the forum rules, would you tell me, please, exactly what am i doing wrong?

Thanks

Creo said:
anart said:

Hello Anart

It`s very difficult to me understand your languaje yet, if i am infringing the forum rules, would you tell me, please, exactly what am i doing wrong?

Thanks

Hi Creo,

Maybe you can try again reading the link Anart posted. It seems that your English is good enough to understand the rules.

And welcome to the Forum!

Creo said:

Just as one quick example, the third sentence of the guidelines says the following:

"You also need to understand the philosophy of the owners of this forum and the associated websites."

The content of your post does not seem to relate in any way to the philosophy of this forum.

I agree that since you are asking what appear to be very complicated questions, it would seem that you should be able to spend some time attempting to read and understand the guidelines, as thoroughly as possible. There are many translator services available on the internet if you need assistance. After reading them, if there is some part you do not understand, you can always feel free to ask a question about that here, and I'm sure someone will gladly help you. :)

Also, you may want to read this thread, where some ground rules and ideas are discussed for the appropriateness of questions asked in this sub-forum.

Jason (ocean59) said:
Also, you may want to read this thread, where some ground rules and ideas are discussed for the appropriateness of questions asked in this sub-forum.

Yes, appropriate questions are those that for example, would benefit humankind as a whole, not just asking things for/about yourself.

Mrs. Peel said:
Jason (ocean59) said:

Yes, appropriate questions are those that for example, would benefit humankind as a whole, not just asking things for/about yourself.

I understand now, it means that the last question has been discarded, but the others questions are related to tecnical knowledge about working on altered states of consciousness.

i dont see differences between chemical kowledge and meta-magickal knowledge, both are cience and they work beyond any belief system conceivable by the mind of man.This is because they are related to the objetive structure of the universe and the human mind respectively.

If my technical questions about trances are not allowed here, why other questions about yoga or bilocation are permitted?

Hi Creo. I'll ask again if have you read the forum guidelines? This forum is not interested in 'magick' - it is, in fact, antithetical to the purpose of this forum. Perhaps you should find a forum that discusses 'magick' - there are thousands out there.

Creo said:
I understand now, it means that the last question has been discarded, but the others questions are related to tecnical knowledge about working on altered states of consciousness.

Altered states aren't a goal of the forum, just the opposite. It appears that you have some misconceptions of what this forum is about. If you read through the introductory material that was provided in your introduction thread(which includes the guidelines ;) ) you can get a better picture of this forum.

anart said:
Hi Creo. I'll ask again if have you read the forum guidelines? This forum is not interested in 'magick' - it is, in fact, antithetical to the purpose of this forum. Perhaps you should find a forum that discusses 'magick' - there are thousands out there.

I choose those terms used in alchemical knowledge and magick to be more friendly to the reader.

I do not practice magick per se or any of their luciferian doctrines, the word itself was choosed by me only for comunication purpuses, if you are from Tibet i would use then the word "tulpa" for example.

Im not sharing the same culture than you, even the same logic, so i need to use familiar terminology to be understood by the forum.

If I use terms that may be offensive to you, im sorry, offend you was not my intention at all.

Shane said:
Altered states aren't a goal of the forum, just the opposite. It appears that you have some misconceptions of what this forum is about. If you read through the introductory material that was provided in your introduction thread(which includes the guidelines ;) ) you can get a better picture of this forum.

The ways to reach the inner knowledge are more than the ways you know.

Creo said:
The ways to reach the inner knowledge are more than the ways you know.

I would suggest that you do not know what it is that Shane knows.

Creo, you are either interested in sincerely participating in this forum or you are not. If you are not, please leave and go to a forum that interests you. One does not walk into a chess club meeting and demand to play golf - this forum serves a very particular purpose. If you are interested in that, then please follow forum guidelines. If you are not, please move along.

Back
Top Bottom