Make savings ordering on Amazon (in europe)

dredger

The Living Force
Hello,

Last week, one of my colleague show me a useful website, for those who are used to order ton amazon. I had to order a specific drill bit which is hard to find in common shops.
First, i can't help to recommend to try to avoid this monster (ie amazon), as it gradually eliminates all the others, and their boss and what he does with his money ... i mean, if it was Musk i would probably reconsider my choice.

Anyway, here is the website, it's only for europe, name is Hagglezon.
https://www.hagglezon.com/

You can select the language top, the english short description they gave is simple :

GET THE BEST PRICES by comparing all European Amazon stores​

... and i have to say that the price difference is sometimes ... well pronounced !

I just made a test :
- Searching on something with already a good price ... i searched on a generator set, and selected one which is priced, on the french amazon market 885€
- Here is the link to the item
- I then searched on hagglezon making a copy/paste of the name of the product (which is, for this example, much long and complicate and in french : "Groupe électrogène à onduleur portable à essence PowerSmart Series Inverter P2400 de Briggs & Stratton, alimentation propre 2400 watts/1800 watts, ultra silencieux et léger")
- Here is the result i get, an image :
1718789002886.png

... looks like the spanish people are strongly disadvantaged compared to the german ones.

But as you can see, the price difference is big !

From my colleague, you have to create an account on each country's market place, but when i browsed on the german one it recognized my account used for the french one, so i'm not sure if it's necessary to create one account per site. If yes i would say that it's the lone flaw, or annoying thing that has to be done, and maintain X accounts depending on X stores on which you'll create an account, but the savings that can be made, if you often order on amazon, will be profitable.

At this stage i didn't yet use it, I mean, ordering from another market place, my colleague just showed me this previous week.
There may be other problems that arise, other sub-tricks to learn and so on ... So, do not hesitate to share your experience here if you give a try. I'll do it if I use it in the future and find new tricks or details to share.

That's all, wish you good savings for your expenses ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom