Jedi Master
Hi all,

A couple of weeks ago re-reading this part of the Wave:

December 6, 1994

[...]

Q: Who’s on board the ship?
A: They’re out on the ground.
Q: Describe them to me.
A: They are kind of far away yet… they are kind of like insects…
Q: What do you mean “kind of like insects?”
A: We’re walking around, you know…
Q: What kind of insects do they remind you of?
A: Oh! Grasshopper! This is like… like… when I was in a past life… and I was a grasshopper! And I ate… I ate… something. Oh! I remember. I ate humans. And I had blood all over me. I think I must be one of them… but I’m not sure yet.
Q: So, they eat humans?
A: There’s this little girl… with brown hair… curly. And she’s dressed in a light colored blue dress. And it has petticoats in it. And this insect being… eats her.
Q: Is this one you are seeing as you are going through the woods? Or is it from another time?
A: Uhh… this is in the woods.
Q: And you see this insect being eating a little girl?
A: Yeah.
Q: How does that make you feel?
A: Oh… I don’t have any feeling. I’m just watching it. It’s like I’m detached.
Q: What does the little girl say?
A: She doesn’t seem to mind.
Q: Okay. Stop the action for one moment. The whole scene you are observing is going to be projected onto a sort of movie screen. But, this is a very special movie screen that is really a curtain. Now, you have a little box in your hand like a TV remote control, and there is a button on that remote that makes the movie screen/curtain split and open and shows you the true essence of the scene you are viewing — it shows you the energy behind the events you are observing. All the masks and screens will be removed in one instant…
A: Excuse me… I’m eating that little girl!
Q: Okay. How does that make you feel?
A: It’s food. I pull her hair back because the hair doesn’t taste good.
Q: Do you look at her before you eat her?
A: Yeah.
Q: What does she look like?
A: Shirley Temple kind of…
Q: How does it make you feel now to look at yourself as that other being, that insect, eating that little girl?
A: It’s a way of life. It’s just what does happen.
Q: Okay, now. I want you to push the button on your remote control and split the movie screen. What do you see behind the screen?
A: [Subject begins to breath in short, gasping breaths.] Treacherous…
Q: What is treacherous?
A: [Whispers] It’s like… it’s not a grasshopper…
Q: What is it?
A: It’s like an ant… it’s an ANT… and it’s DEVOURING… they’re FEEDING… uh… uh… uh… they’re FEEDING… they’re FEEDING… [Gasping and choking] these kids… KIDS are being herded in and they’re EATING THEM!
Q: How do you feel?
A: Horrified!
Q: What do you want to say?
A: Uh… UH… HUH… [Gasping and choking and sobbing] They’re HUGE! I can’t… There isn’t anything I can do! They have NO understanding! They’re CREATURES! Their EYES! HUGE! They’re like Preying Mantises… that’s it… They tear arms off like we would a chicken wing… Look at the blood! It’s running down! That’s why they grow these kids! This happens ALL OVER EARTH!
Q: Are you okay?
A: I knew that Earth was a terrible place… but I didn’t know it was a feeding ground! [Coughing] We’re in danger. RIGHT NOW! You and I are in danger. Because we know. It’s scary. This is why there are so many lies and deceptions… The so-called “abductions” are lies… all smokescreen. Jesus Christ! Manipulation… [Laughs] WE are the manna! I SAW this in a past life… but it was left unfinished because the therapist got scared. It’s what you call a “hot item”. […] Now I know why I’m here. It’s penance… what I did in the past.
Q: As one of those beings?
A: That’s right. But I’m not gonna lay myself down and let ’em eat me!
Q: Let’s go back to the map. I want you to go back to your cottage, go to the table, pick up the map and look at it again and tell me what you see.
A: I see big… either… It’s not snakes… It’s more like tree roots. And they’re slithering… kind of brownish green. I am ONE of them!
Q: You are one of these snakes?
A: I don’t see heads… I just see bodies.
Q: What is happening to them?
A: They just kind of weave in an out like a whole big bunch of earthworms.
Q: Do you get any sense of where and when this is? Is it on Earth?
A: It’s at the core… Ohhh… I see! These ships go into the Earth and feed these big worms.
Q: What do they feed them?
A: People. That’s the ships they talk about in Peru. The Arcturian book talks about the caverns that the ships go into… and how they exist inside the Earth.
Q: Are you one of these worms or are you just looking at them?
A: Well… I’m looking at the worms from a spaceship… It’s got… the window is kinda like a lid only it’s in the middle. These are our PARENTS! Isn’t THAT wonderful! We all gotta come from somewhere! We’re… The DNA from these worms is just part of it…
Q: What do they use the DNA from these worms for?
A: I’m not sure. Let me look. It’s like there’s a basic DNA… and it’s a combination of the worms and the ants… uh… and they can create whatever being that they want to depending on how much they take from where. It’s kind of like a chemistry lab… The whole thing is like a scientific project.
Q: I want you to move to an event that impacted you with the feeling of being “prey” that you have wanted to address…
A: Oh! They’re going to push me down! And feed me to the worms! I think that I’m there as part of the expedition… but they turn on me and… They’re going to push me out of the ship… and down… to the worms.
Q: Do they do it?
A: It’s like I’m hanging onto the door… and I plop… down… and they EAT me!
Q: How does it feel?
A: Crunchy.
Q: Okay. Go back. What do the others in the ship look like? Are you one of them? Do they look like you?
A: Yeah. Well… they’ve got clothes on. They have uniforms. The weirdest thing… They have on uniforms… but they’re insects. Insect-like people! Insects with intelligence. More like ants that stand up and have human-like qualities. Now! Hang on just a minute! Their heads! I see the heads. And the eyes… they aren’t really big on these guys. The head turns and… they’re just… I don’t know… Praying Mantis sort of… but their hands aren’t like Praying Mantises… They’re just a different kind of insect… more like an ant.
Q: Do they have fingers?
A: I guess it’s more like a fly. They don’t really have hands. It’s just like it tapers off… kind of like a fly without wings. And they have on these uniforms. Huh!
Q: You were one of them?
A: Yeah. I guess I was. [Deep sigh.]

And then this one also from the same chapter:

December 9, 1994

Q: (L) Now, I would like to know the name of the beings Ruth described as something like ants, flies or Praying Mantises in her hypnosis session?
A: Her essence.
Q: (L) Well, you said that the Praying Mantis beings that V encountered were called Minturians. Are these the same?
A: No.
Q: (L) Is there a difference between essence beings and incarnate beings?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And what were those snaky, slug-like beings that she saw?
A: Same.
Q: (L) Are you saying that all of this stuff is who she is? All of these creatures and these…
A: In some of the alternate realities.
Q: (L) Do all humans have creatures like that that are their essence?
A: Yes.
[...]

Just did some search on the net to see if I could find some more material related to experiences in alternate realities, and I have come across this article from

_http://taobootes.wordpress.com/2012/05/24/galactic-museum-visit/:

Galactic Museum Visit!

I was approached yesterday and taken on an astral journey, to the Mantid homeworld. I was approached by the Mantids in the afternoon, and they were talking to me about their involvement with the humans. I have had some negative Mantid experiences, mainly from my memories in the MILABS when younger, but some memories and experiences, have been much lighter in their context.

I was told that they had artefacts of their own genetic heritage, which they store in a museum on their homeworld, and that some of them are geological and are like fossils. I became quite interested about this, and asked if I could go and see this museum. They said yes and they took me their to visit.

One of the most striking things that I saw in this museum, was that some of the artefacts looked very much like that which you see of the ancient Egyptians, including some of the staffs that can be seen that the Egyptian Gods hold in some of the hieroglyphs and pictures and statues you can see in museums here on Earth. They showed me some of their ancient heroes, who fought battles on their world against other Mantid tribes, and also against other alien beings. They also had their versions of a Rosetta Stone, which contains information about their ancient spiritual heritage and ancestry. They also had a robe of one of their Kings on display, which was beautifully embroidered, and in a V shape in lines, each line of the V, being a different colour and holding a different meaning for the hierarchy of their species at that time. They also had information in their museum as to their interactions with humans and our history, and I saw a document in a glass looking case, that was about King Tut of the Egyptians here on Earth!

There were not just Mantids that I met, but also Spiders, some Beetle people and also even some Ticks, each species having it’s own gallery of history in the museum, and also their own Kings and Queens. There were insectoid species taking their children on a school trip around the museum, and I had to apologise as I was walking quite clumsily and bumped into some of the children. I also saw Millipedes and Earwigs, who assured me that they do not like human ears at all!

I was in my Mantid alter when all of this occurred, and was shown that I also have an alter based on the Spider beings, and was shown how and where this alter can be found in my being, and some of the Mantids were quite impressed that I could change from Spider to Mantid and then to Human and back again.

I was also shown briefly some of the history of the Zeta, and their many species, how they evolved from plant form, and through genetic manipulation by other species became the many species that they can be now, some by the Reptilians.

The Mantids also felt better assured that I am not Reptilian, except through the genetic manipulation all humans have, and that I have Reptilian alters as part of my programming which may mainly be down to Space Command and MILAB.

What do you think? Pure fantasy or a "real" experience about the same topic? (whatever "real" maybe)

That the you see some similarity this text to transcripts from the C's doesn't mean that this article has some value. The web is a lot of similar texts to this article which use universal theories about other realities etc., and on this basis creates new different stories allegedly having something to do with reality.

Better learn to quickly recognize such deceitful statements to save time and not wasting advertence for this, IMHO.

Imho if it parallels the C's material is has value simply as an independent form of verification. Most of the folks here know that the forum does not endorse astral traveling or other such 'experience seeking' as it can lead to all sorts of problems.

I don't see the harm in this particular story, nor 'deceit', he's not advertising a belief system or claiming to have found some truth other then his experience.

Overall I thought it was an interesting read.

Puck said:
Imho if it parallels the C's material is has value simply as an independent form of verification. Most of the folks here know that the forum does not endorse astral traveling or other such 'experience seeking' as it can lead to all sorts of problems.

I don't see the harm in this particular story, nor 'deceit', he's not advertising a belief system or claiming to have found some truth other then his experience.

Overall I thought it was an interesting read.

I don't think that anything would qualify as an 'independent source of verification' unless the source was determined to be valid and trustworthy. I don't think this source has been verified as either, to my knowledge. Anyone can say anything, that doesn't mean that it's true even if it matches information that you already have, if that makes any sense.

What I have noticed that in many experiences like that there seems to be many cases with element of some sort of specialness / self-significance, or appeal to ego. Like in very this story:

...I was approached yesterday and taken on an astral journey, to the Mantid homeworld. I was approached by the Mantids in the afternoon, and they were talking to me about their involvement with the humans...
...Mantids were quite impressed that I could change from Spider to Mantid and then to Human and back again...
...The Mantids also felt better assured that I am not Reptilian...

I also know a person who had described the dream that's pretty much identical to Wave Chapter 2 experience with Mantis walking around like nothing special and eating children like it was a piece of chicken. (and the person was not familiar with Cassiopaean experience at the time)

It's hard to judge what kind of phenomena going on / being observed, what's going behind the scenes can possibly be different all together :) IMHO

David Topi said:
{snip}
What do you think? Pure fantasy or a "real" experience about the same topic? (whatever "real" maybe)

Rather than attempt to assess 'pure fantasy' or 'real' experience, I generally tend to start with questions about why the info is being written and published. IOW, I'd ask about an author's apparent intention or motivation. There's lots of bored and imaginative people 'out there' to say the least. :)

Back
Top Bottom