Many hats of Christ Michael

CarpeDiem

Jedi Council Member
It’s like not a planned / requested review, but it grew into something likewise when I was pondering what to answer to AdPop’s question about Christ Michaels. It’s not really a review, in a sense not bread yet, and it’s too late to call back individual ingredients of ‘impasto’ – flour, milk, yeasts, honey, peanuts… I think I can do very little to bake it to tasty crust readiness alone as i'm by now.
AdPop said:
I also have a question, CarpeDiem. Did you note any connection between this Michael and the Christ Michael we hear so much about from other channelers? Some of the Galactic Federation channelers make the occasional reference to the whole fleet being in service to some character called Michael or Christ Michael that I know little about. In your Golden Light Fleet/Ashtar Command review (and my earlier Ashtar review) there is an Archangel Michael that is channeled by umpteen people. Any connection?
Not that i can say much here coming out from my own mouth.
Ex. 23:20-23 said:
Here I [Jehovah] am sending an angel ahead of you to keep you on the road and to bring you into the place that I have prepared. Watch yourself because of him [the angel] and obey his voice. Do not behave rebelliously against him for he [the angel] will not pardon your transgression; because my name is within him. However, if you strictly obey his voice and really do all that I shall speak then I shall certainly be hostile to your enemies and harass those who harass you. For my angel will go ahead of you
Tony Warren said:
Michael’s place in Bible’s hierarchy of Power:
Michael was known amongst the ancient Jews as the angel or prince who had special charge of the nation of Israel. The very best Jewish writers concur in teaching that the name ‘Michael’ is the same as the title ‘Messiah.’ it is held by them that the few passages in which be is referred to can be most satisfactorily explained on this supposition. The man speaking in the text was ‘a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz. His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude’ (vers. 5, 6). In Jewish writings Michael is recognized as the Advocate in Israel, who mediated in many ways. Thus: He prevented Isaac's being sacrificed (Yalkut Reubeni, section Wayera); wrestled with Jacob (Targum, Gen. 32:25); was Advocate when Israel deserved death at the Red Sea (Exodus Rabbah, 18:5); led Israel during the forty years in the wilderness (Abravanel to Ex. 23:20); gave Moses the tables of stone (Apoc. Moses, 1); instructed Moses at Sinai (Bk. Jubilees, i. 27, ii. 1); destroyed the army of Sennacherib* (Midr. Exod. 18: 5); was one of the angels who visited Abraham* (Yoma, 37a; Shebu'oth, 351b footnote); was Israel's guardian angel (Yoma. 77a); ministers in the heavenly sanctuary (Menahoth, 110a)
A word ‘Archangel’ is a composite from two Greek roots: -archo (the first in rule or power), or -archon – prince, ruler; and –aggelos- (messenger, one who brings tidings). The word Michael is of Hebrew origin -miykael and most nearly means He who is assuredly God. Taken from the root Hebrew words [miy] (who is), [kiy] (assuredly), and ['el] (God). Kiy, the prepositional prefix has also been rendered as meaning ‘who is certainly God’ or ‘who is as God’.
Arche is rendered in the KJV as ‘rule’ (1 Cor. 15:24); ‘principality’ (Eph. 1:21); and ‘first principles’ (Heb. 5:12). Archon means ‘prince,’ ‘ruler.’ Arche and archon are used at times in relation to our Lord as in the term ‘Angel of the Lord.’ Arche is used Messianically in Isaiah 9:6 where in the LXX (Bagster's translation) it is rendered ‘government’ in the expression, ‘whose government [arche] is upon his [Messiah's] shoulder.’ In the New Testament, Jesus our Lord is called ‘the beginning’ [arche] (Col. 1:18), also the ‘Alpha and Omega, the beginning [arche]’ (Rev. 21:6; see also Rev. 22:13). Once in the New Testament it is used in relation to Jesus ‘the prince [archon] of the kings of the earth’ (Rev. 1:5). The divine Son of God, one of whose titles is ‘Michael the archangel,’ is the leader of the angelic hosts. […] He is also revealed in Scripture as leader of the hosts of Israel, under the title of the ‘angel of Jehovah,’ the ‘angel of his presence

The Jehovah's Witnesses and Seventh Day Adventists squabbling over Michael -- goodness help us. Gives a glimpse into the enormous human energy that is so utterly wasted. Well, I shouldn't say that -- of course it's not wasted, it is probably draining straight to 4D.

I've had Candace Frieze on my list for a long time because she seems to be so popular and involved with so many "sources" and sites and groups and linkages, like a one-woman army of confusion-sowing. So, sorting out what she's doing will take some effort.

indeed. AdPop, there is no a single letter in what you wrote i would not agree here.
What is a general way one can trace a physical person who registered a site? Can someone give a hint?
www(dot)white-knights911(dot)com
www(dot)brasschecktv(dot)com
If someone knows how to do that, could you please check who registered these sites?

Back
Top Bottom