MAP Medical Assistance Program a book by Machaelle Small Wright

The full title of the book in question is: "MAP The Co-Creative White Brotherhood MEDICAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM" by Machaelle Small Wright.

I tried to use the site Search program to see if any discussions about this book have occurred, but could find nothing. It's about "Channeling" Hyperdimensional Beings for help with 3rd Density medical matters; physical, emotional and mental. The author of course doesn't quite put it like that, but that's in fact what she is essentially doing and having her students do. I first read the book around 1994 and am rereading it with "different eyes" now.

With just that much being said of course RED FLAGS come up for me all over the place. For example what type of Hyperdimensional Beings are you bringing in via the coning... STS or STO? The intentions are STO, but that isn't to say STS can't slip in, and I'm sure they do.

The concept of what Machaelle writes about is a beautiful idea, BUT, leaving yourself open for Surgery and other very involved medical procedures, to be executed by a "team" of hyperdimentional beings could be Very Risky to not only your health but to forward progress on the path of Ascension. They could help you in a very real and needed way up to say 95%, and then do some very serious Secret Damage of 5% in ways hard to discern.

Most of us have something that we wish could be fixed on either the physical, emotional, or mental plane that is beyond the abilities of 3rd density professional practitioners to heal or fix, and for that reason sometimes people turn to the higher consciousness 4Th and 6Th Density beings for help.

An individuals "specific team" according to Wright, is a group that is picked according to your special needs and frequencies and those who are best able to meet those needs. Communication with them can either be direct for those who can hear an inner voice, or through bio-kinesiology testing for yes and no answers. Again I can see much room for deception to take place here. She also advocates working with flower essences to aid in balancing work that is done. of course there is much more details than this, but this is the basics.

I get the distinct feeling though that there are very specific Rules and Laws on what these Hyperdimensional Beings can and cannot do even if asked. There is a vast network of laws that seem to apply to each Density and the interphases in betwixt.

On the back cover it states..."MAP is not apathy, homeopathy, , or any other conventional medical specialty.Nor is it related to alternative health modalities or holistic health. And it is not esoteric, occult, new age or spiritual. All of those approaches to health are essentially evolutionary developments by man." [ ]. Albert Schwartz, PH.D.

Ms Wright is also the founder of the Perelandra LTD. Center for Nature Research in Jeffersonton, Virginia.

An interesting concept but one that could also be easily hijacked by the STS guys. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom