Mark Collett: Patriotic Alternative.

SlipNet

The Living Force
I've been listening to Mark Collett from the UK rumble channel and organisation Patriotic Alternative with growing enjoyment and enthusiasm recently. He doesn't pull his punches on subjects as diverse as immigration, evil tax rules, poor benefits for those suffering, selfish elitism, social egotism, Zionism, war; he sees the UK Labour party as a pure ponerological union. They successfully shoved Jeremy Corbyn and John McDonnell out of the leadership roles and turned the party into a lethal group of killers. He also notes that there is a silent war being waged on the white working class in particular. In the vid below he's interviewing Kevin MacDonald, who's a veteran of solid work on these and other subjects. You may not agree with all his points, but you'll find his ideas are always provocative and will stir responses for sure. He's been labelled by the Zio-Orthodoxy minds as a far-right antisemite, but I've been called the same and it's just water off a duck's back nowadays. His views on the tragedy of Gaza/Lebanon/Syria/Iran is also on point.

I'd be interested to hear anyone in the UK who has heard of Collett, what you think of his views? To the MSM he is a racist extremist. To me? A potent brew of good perception and sound communication skills. A very lucid thinker who always chooses his words carefully. Well worth watching if you're in the UK, or if you want an insight into the minds on the far edges of the British contemporary counterculture.

Back
Top Bottom