Mass death of animals - cointelpro articles?

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
CBS DC - September 3, 2013 9:09 AM
Navy: Hundreds Of Dolphins, Whales Will Die During Bomb Testing

WASHINGTON (CBS DC) - The U.S. Navy acknowledged Friday that hundreds of marine mammals will die during bomb testing and heavy sonar use.

The Navy determined that over 340 dolphins and whales will die between 2014 to 2019 as a result of these training procedures.

The bombs that the Navy will be detonating off of the East and West Coasts and the Gulf of Mexico will cause most of the dolphin and whale deaths. The Navy added that “behavioral changes” could also occur from active sonar use.

Sonar use is theorized to affect mammals because they use echolocation to find food and navigation. In a number of cases it’s been fatal for these animals such as dolphins.

The Navy insists that this training is essential to national security and it can’t be simulated through a computer.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/09/03/navy-hundreds-of-dolphins-whales-will-die-during-bomb-testing/

Look like they try to hide the real cause (which is certainly related to earth changes). What do you think about it?

Ellipse said:
Look like they try to hide the real cause (which is certainly related to earth changes). What do you think about it?

Quite possible, especially when they specifically mention that "“behavioral changes” could also occur". But it's not something new, actually, and in the past Navy was even sued (and probably not only once) for using harmful sonar. Maybe that's why after getting their permit renewed for another 5 years they decided to make a disclaimer, which can also work in case of any earth changes and weird marine mammal behavior.

Keit said:
Ellipse said:

Quite possible, especially when they specifically mention that "“behavioral changes” could also occur". But it's not something new, actually, and in the past Navy was even sued (and probably not only once) for using harmful sonar. Maybe that's why after getting their permit renewed for another 5 years they decided to make a disclaimer, which can also work in case of any earth changes and weird marine mammal behavior.

Yeah, good highlight I missed. Thanks Keit.

Note: I moved this topic to the Environmental Issues board.

ellipse said:

Yes, it could be that, but I think it's unconscious on the part of the Navy. They just don't care about blowing up animals because it's not in their nature to care.

Kniall said:
Yes, it could be that, but I think it's unconscious on the part of the Navy. They just don't care about blowing up animals because it's not in their nature to care.

Yeah but especially communicating about this, is suspicious.

Back
Top Bottom