MERS-2 Coming to a Town Near You?

Heather

Dagobah Resident

With the death of two reporters at the World Cup in Qatar there is speculation that the symptoms, certainly related to the first death of Grant Wahl, indicate a MERS related illness: that's heaviness in the chest (which was diagnosed as bronchitis) followed by heart failure.

Investigative reporter George Webb here explains how this may be the real "died suddenly" (as opposed to the unusual blood clots seen in the Stew Peters doc "Died Suddenly"), which he seems to think present a false narrative):

For a more in depth understanding of MERS-2 I'll link to Webb's Substack article:

Did A Smoking Patent Kill Grant Wahl?​

Did A Manmade, Patented Furin Cleavage Site End The Life Of Grant Wahl?​

("Smoking Patent" I believe is George Webb-speak for a smoking gun patent)

Excerpt:

MERS Furin Cleavage is very similar to SARS and SARS-COV-2 Furin Cleavage sites. The main difference in the deadliness of MERS is the attachment of the DPP4 receptor instead of the ACE2 receptor.

In 2020, in my book about NATO Defense Contractor Erasmus Labs of Rotterdam, Netherlands, I predicted the same Furin Cleavage site that was added to SARS to create SARS-2 or COVID-19 would be added to MERS to create a “MERS-2”.

[end excerpt]

According to this Substack article, MERS has a 35% mortality rate, which is far more deadly than SARS-CoV-2, which is is 2%, and SARS, 10%.

Webb has also stated that MERS-2 has been re-named "camel flu" to suggest a zoological origin.

As Webb's recent tweets indicate, his initial speculation re: Wahl's death has now become mainstream news, as many news sources are warning of the "camel flu" coming home with those who attended the World Cup.

(I recommend going directly to George Webb's Twitter account as there are a lot of relevant tweets concerning this: https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1)

This is rather like the Wuhan Military Games scenario, which may have been the initial "spreader event" concerning SARS-CoV-2.

Like the bogus story of a bat virus coming from the open air market in Wuhan, current news coverage is indicating that individuals in Qatar who were around camels or drank camel milk, etc., may be the cause of this "camel flu" spread -- AS OPPOSED TO something being released in the air systems at the games.

As per Webb's previous research and writing, much of which you can find through his Substack account, Erasmus Labs in Holland is where the R&D is done to aerosolize pathogens.

Webb and Peter Duke of The Duke Report will be discussing this MERS-2 matter later today.

Webb will no doubt provide a link to Rumble when this goes live. It's Peter Duke, The Duke Report, on Rumble.

Actually, here's a link:

Speaking of The Duke Report, the last video he did is titled Catastrophic Contagion, which, if you haven't heard yet, is the recent "Event 201" only for the up and coming pandemic that the Cabal has in the works. Here they're calling it SEERS, Severe Epidemic Enterovirus Respiratory Syndrome, which the simulation suggests would get started near Brazil. George Webb also initially thought Brazil would be the first target, but thinks they may have changed plans and are going with the Qatar/MERS-2 scenario instead.

Here's a quick run down on Catastrophic Contagion, brought to you by the usual suspects (Gates, Johns Hopkins, WHO). Webb believes WEF is involved as well, but Schwab is going low profile on this one for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom