Michael Jackson Dies

Unfortunately, all the videos I brought up in the other thread about Jim Clemente's work and the Michael Jackson case are not available anymore. But you will still find quite a number of Clemente's statements about MJ on YouTube, such as:

A lot of time is being spent trying to prove something about this dead person.

It seems strange to me and I don't like that.

I just want to make it clear that perhaps my last responses in this thread seem to validate my acquiescence to what is being said to me.

It is not like this.

It only means that I have understood what has been communicated to me.

I just want to make it clear that perhaps my last responses in this thread seem to validate my acquiescence to what is being said to me.

It is not like this.

It only means that I have understood what has been communicated to me.

So much self-importance, Wandering Star.

No one cares about your person issues and dramas here with other members and the mods and whether you’re acquiescing to other peoples ideas or not.

‘Discussion forum’, Wandering Star. ‘Discussion’. That’s what people here care about. And in discussions, people disagree with each other. And people can disagree with you, and you can disagree with them.

But you obviously aren’t getting over this issue you’re hung up on, where you’re a wanderer and that makes you get your feelings hurt by everyone else here on the forum who isn’t as spiritually advanced as you.

Either air it out properly and stop messing around, or quit the pointless posts, like the last ones you made in this thread, which show all the advancement of a petulant 8 year old.

“Okay”?

But you obviously aren’t getting over this issue you’re hung up on, where you’re a wanderer and that makes you get your feelings hurt by everyone else here on the forum who isn’t as spiritually advanced as you.

Either air it out properly and stop messing around, or quit the pointless posts, like the last ones you made in this thread, which show all the advancement of a petulant 8 year old.

“Okay”?
I agree with everything you have said except what I have cited in this response.

The thing about my personal importance according to you has made me smile.

You're right, what I say doesn't matter.

You can use your authority to delete whatever you want.

No problem.

Back
Top Bottom