Millennials hold the key to freeing Palestine

Brewer

Jedi Master
Greetings All

Millennials hold the key to freeing Palestine

Had a bit of laugh when I saw this article, especially the photo, gold!

I very much doubt the millennial ones will ever free Palestine.

I used to work for the Parks Service in Australia. These parks are frequented by large gatherings of Lebanese muslims and the associated enrichment they bring was evident for all to see and experience. Quite often we had young uni students working with us. Typically, they fully believed that islam was this wonderful faith and they were fully committed to the Palestinian cause. They were classic examples of a state of the art late 20th century 'education'. I wouldn't tell them anything and would simply let them find out for themselves how 'wonderful' it really was.

I'll spare you the details but after experiencing a few weeks of enrichment most of these newbies became 'islamophobes' and 'racists'. Their sympathies for the Palestinian cause dropped dramatically too. They reasoned that if Palestinian muslims behaved like the Lebanese muslims do Australia then your behaviour would modify to meet the threat. Also anyone with any knowledge of geography knows that Lebanon is Israel's neighbour and if your neighbours behave like this then maybe Israel has a point. All were concerned for the future of the children they wanted and were yet to have and raise in Australia.

The Palestinian cause is losing a lot political good will thank to the behaviour of muslim immigrants in western countries and when millennials acquire their own personal experiences I doubt their support will so forth coming.

The way things are going in western Europe the bearded one in the photo will be a minority in his own country by the time he's 50 and he'll have much bigger concerns than Palestine! Unless he reverts!

Cheers, Brewer

This is my oppinion, right, it doesn't mean it's the correct one. When I was growing up, I was watching tv a lot and I think that corrupted my brains:-). There is so much crap hiding in those tv shows which can totally change your persepective of reality and you don't even notice that.
I think that Millennials were suppose to be some sort of rioters, all those stories that we are Indigo children, the world needs to be changed, global warming... I think that example of democrat snowflakes is what Millennials were ment to be used for, but I think that what will happen is it will backlash. That's normal, every revolution ended eating it's own children. You can't provoke the reaction and not to expect counterreaction. If it's true and we have a generation of young people trained from early childhood to rebel against something, they will eventually rebel against those who programmed them in the first place.
I don't understand the mentality of people who just go to another country to live from social welfare, and I'm not xenophobe or similar. Like somebody persuaded them to come. I think is fair to contribute with work and give something back to people that accepted you and maybe help your country with investments later on. I've read that only around 20% of help for Palestine comes from Muslims. What's going on?

Back
Top Bottom