Minor Reality Shifts

Lathyrus

Padawan Learner
Ok, I'm not exactly sure how to approach this subject, so I'm just gonna wing it.

Earlier today I made a post in a certain thread [https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,43605.15.html], and upon returning some time later, I saw this nice diagram [https://s24.postimg.org/o1gur5w4l/image.jpg] spaced apart in the middle of the page that I am 99.9999% sure was not there when I'd first visited the thread today and scrolled through it a few times. Checking the edit date on that post, it was over a month ago now, so unless something could've been altered in the back-end (which I don't see any reason for that to've happened) then it couldn't've been added via editing. I know that alternate realities are a subject that's touched upon by the C's, but I just thought it'd be nice to get a topic on this going.

So, how about you? Have any experiences like this, or thoughts on the subject?

Teragon said:
Ok, I'm not exactly sure how to approach this subject, so I'm just gonna wing it.

Earlier today I made a post in a certain thread [https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,43605.15.html], and upon returning some time later, I saw this nice diagram [https://s24.postimg.org/o1gur5w4l/image.jpg] spaced apart in the middle of the page that I am 99.9999% sure was not there when I'd first visited the thread today and scrolled through it a few times. Checking the edit date on that post, it was over a month ago now, so unless something could've been altered in the back-end (which I don't see any reason for that to've happened) then it couldn't've been added via editing. I know that alternate realities are a subject that's touched upon by the C's, but I just thought it'd be nice to get a topic on this going.

So, how about you? Have any experiences like this, or thoughts on the subject?

I am feeling ya, as I've experienced similar lines that were not what i witnessed the first time. Ever so subtle. It's like a WTF moment, and a real head scratchier.

Maybe a Screen capture the next time your in a Twilight Zone blip. And i am serious.

images

Hi Teragon,

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm positively 100% certain that the diagram you mentioned was posted on the date of the post wherein it resides, as I distinctly remember having seen it there and then. I even followed it up with some quick searches of my own which makes it all the more certain I'm not mistaken. So, no alternate reality in this instant IMO.

A possible explanation for not seeing it at first glance and only on second view may be a slow internet connection whereby images load slower than the surrounding texts -- but that's tentative... ;)

I'm not sure if the situation you're describing is what the C's were talking about regarding reality shifts. It seems quite local to be honest.

The topic of the adaptive unconscious and perception is very well described in a book called "Strangers to Ourselves" by Timothy D. Wilson. It is in fact very likely that you overlooked the diagram and your conscious didn't register that fact. I found that book to be absolutely mind blowing. This is kind of like a neuroscientific evidence that there is in fact quite a bit of truth to the saying that you should believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

Let me illustrate the selective nature of our perception with an example that immediately comes to my mind.

Please watch the below video all the way till the end (it's only 2:28 mins). It will give you a bit of an idea of how selective our perception real is:

https://youtu.be/A8syQeFtBKc

I won't tell you who made the video because reading up about it first would spoil the effect and the point I intend to make. Feel free to investigate though ;)

I must admit that the whole splitting realities business, time travel and the fact that time is just an illusion that we perceive due to the limitations our our "reading instrument" is something that took a while for me to internalise (i.e. understand its practical applications to the reality we're living in, not just the theory).

In fact, I asked a question about it in the Donald Trump thread and I got really good responses that finally clarified it for me. I thought I'd post some of them here in case you find them useful:

Scottie said:
Ant22 said:
Alada and T.C. I have been wondering about similar things and I read your posts with a lot of interest. Since Trump’s presidency came as a surprise to the PTB (same thing goes for Brexit apparently), then why didn’t they just go back in time to fix the error and change the outcome in favour of Killary?

I guess wishful thinking prevented them from assessing the situation correctly and now we have Trump as president. And for reasons unknown to me it is better to work with the current scenario than go back in time and prevent it from happening. I may be totally off here of course, I'm just trying to make some sense of it.

I think of it this way:

In 3d, we can't walk through walls. But we can knock part of the wall down and install a door. So, we CAN walk through walls, but it takes a lot of work.

Of course, if you have paws instead of hands, a door is still a wall. And our dog might look at part of the wall of the house and think, "I don't understand these humans. If they can walk through walls, how come they don't install a Magic Wall right here where I want to go inside?" The dog doesn't understand money, the fact that his owner just lost his job, the work involved, etc.

In 4d, apparently time might not matter so much. But it's like the wall: you might be able to travel through time, but it takes energy and work (I almost said, "time and energy" :lol: ). So 4d does not equal all-powerful.

I'm not sure if this limitation is technological in nature, or more like one has to take into account free will and other stuff. Maybe?

Nima said:
Ant22, I don’t think it works that way. It is a much more complex system then that, OSIT.

The trump phenomenon is far much too local from the perspective of the “time masters” aka lizards. Their reality is so much further from our understanding that you have to look at it from the perspective of how we would manipulate bacteria.

We don’t really focus on individual local choices that the bacteria make, only that we set things up so that the general final outcome will be an energetic benefit for us humans.

So IMO, how we perceive the manipulations of the lizzies is entirely up to our level of being and comprehension.

A good example of that concept might be the way we perceive the lizzies themselves. They are not really physical lizards. Only that due to our limited perceptions as human beings for us the closest symbolic representation that we can perceive makes them appear that way.
(...)

Divide By Zero said:
If time travel and manipulation is happening, that theoretically would split branches according to the many worlds theory.

4d STS, whatever or whoever it is (or if it's intrinsic in all life here and channeled "upward" to create chaos?), can't just change things without having to pay for it.

So, let's say they had unlimited "UNDO" button to change the past to get what they want. That leads to a dead universe, nothingness and so on. Basically, you are cancelling out the "chaos" that allowed you to become self-aware?!!!

Chaos/entropy is in everything that has "heat". The complete cessation of movement/randomness is at absolute zero (-273.1 C or 0 Kelvin) where molecules/matter stops moving. Everything is in perfect order. That seems to be the epitome of perfect control, to stop everything. As Laura wrote in the wave, STS seeks to "not be" essentially by controlling and subjugating everything.

Maybe it's the reason why black magic and other mumbo jumbo loses it's effects on people who are curious and aware. By aware, I don't mean blind belief/acceptance in the magic, but using one's experience, logic, and feeling to try to be as objective as possible- meshing those together to make the "most probable" observation. I put most probable, because we don't have 100% of the data, nor the way to obtain it. The stoics would say some of it is providence, in the hands of "gods". I see it as "luck" or randomness that sometimes repeats a number. If it weren't really truly random, that would mean we are under the control of some order.

So when it comes to even the PTB and their plans regarding Trump, I would think the best "most probable" observation would be that they planned for this with contingencies. After all, it was so easy to throw people into chaos and perpetual war by doing 9-11, despite the horrible obvious lies. The people who accepted those lies, whether by choice or by ignorance, feed the narrative that gave the PTB this current day power. I could guess that the C's see that STS will fail by that same issue of duping the masses, they have less free will and fuel the PTB/STS into deeper and deeper wishful thinking. They're like the spoiled brat who can get whatever they want by screaming. But, quickly this spoiled brat becomes bored of the easily obtained goods- and wants something new. It reminds me of the anticipation of reward being more addictive re: dopamine than even the result. In the end they are junkies looking for more and more fixes which depends on their minions/authoritarian followers justifying their addiction by having it too. After so long of this, they get more and more bored... what happens then?

Neil said:
I think Many Worlds is important to understanding this; At a higher level of reality than 4D, all possible outcomes occur. In order for the STS agenda to succeed, the people must choose enslavement. It can be coerced, influenced, or even temporarily forced, but it must, in the end, be chosen. Ultimately, the end game is for humanity to worship 4D STS, in whatever physical form it may finally manifest, as the salvation and divine authority which will lead to nirvana. 4D STS cannot choose for a collective of hundreds of millions of humans without losing a great deal of energy. A study of 3D dictatorships reveals this. The "supreme leader" may start out with incredible power, but once people cease to be persuaded by him and lose more and more confidence, he must expend more and more of his own energy to compensate and keep people subdued with fear and violence. This often leads to a feedback loop, where the more he abridges their freewill, the quicker people turn against him, which causes him to resort to even more brutal methods, which accelerates the process even more, until the "almighty leader" suddenly runs out of energy and is then quickly overthrown in a dramatic coup. 4D STS has learned this lesson well, and that's why they won't do an Independence Day style invasion.

So, the mass consciousness chooses the timeline it wants to experience, and while the Lizzies can meddle with it, they can't completely override it. So perhaps they think Trump is a problem and they want to get rid of him. I don't think this is actually the case, which I'll get to in a moment, but we will start with this assumption. They go back to 2015 and beam him with some type of death ray and he has a heart attack and dies. The people who really hate him, such as the snowflake movement, may be really asking for that reality and so the Lizzies may be able to capture their "loosh" by getting them to resonate to that particular timeline and move into it. On the other hand, there is a large group of people who do want to experience the Trump reality and will never rest until they see it. These people will not accept the Lizzies' new timeline unless forced, and bringing that energy down to 3D to force that many people is way too costly. I believe that since time is simultaneous and not linear, the people who are so happy right now that Trump got elected emanate impressions which can reach across the spacetime and influence themselves when they were striving and yearning for Trump to get elected. Therefore, with this understanding, the future can affect the past which creates the present. In fact, this basic premise provides the basic theoretical framework for understanding how the Cassiopaean transmissions are possible. For all intents and purposes, on the timeline that we are currently on, it looks pretty much impossible that we could ever evolve into anything remotely resembling the Cassiopaeans. And yet they say this occurred, and they are broadcasting energy from the future into the past which changes our present timeline in a sort of stairstep fashion.

So we have people who move into the Hillary reality and the Trump reality. A proponent of linear time would say this creates a paradox, but the universe has room for all possibilities to maximize the richness of the grand experiment. So what actually happens is that the reality splits. On our timeline, the people wanting the Hillary reality, move into that timeline, and on our timeline they either fade into obscurity or become like zombies because their soul energy has basically left this particular branch of reality. So even if the Lizzies killed Trump, it would only be experienced by the people they could persuade, or were willing to force (basically by broadcasting thought projections that he could never win, so there was no point and making it something of a self-fulfilling prophecy), to accept that timeline. In order to fully destroy a timeline, they have to make it so that it has no observers. So they will try to engineer these splitting events to get as many people as possible corralled into a timeline that they like, perhaps only resorting to physical violence as a mop-up operation to eliminate a few stragglers who might be causing problems. Of course the stragglers will then most likely reincarnate on a different planet that is more strongly polarized towards STO, and will be an even bigger headache later on in their bid for total control of 1-4D. All of that would depend on if the risk of a distant war with some other more strongly polarized planetary base is worth the reward of cementing control over Earth now and adding another world to the Orion Empire. So the game is extremely vast. In order to secure complete control of the planet, they would have to remove all STO observers from decillions of possible timelines for all of eternity. While they may dream of this, I believe they will have to accept partial victories at their present level of power.

The second question is does Trump really matter that much? I don't believe that he does, as long as in the long run it allows the Orion group to capture more and more timelines in their bid for complete control. Perhaps a businessman is just what they need; some of Trump's ostensibly positive ideas could be twisted to support the business of cosmic conquest. Maybe humanity needs an economic revitalization so that it can cheerfully build the infrastructure that is required for the "invasion" to take place. Since much of our modern technology is based on reverse engineered Roswell tech, the integration should be seamless. Furthermore, everything will be viewed as a resource, ores and minerals, plants and animals, and human beings, and how to allocate them efficiently will be the most esteemed science. While this may lead to a more equitable society with less waste, the single minded focus on business efficiency will not encourage any sort of personal or spiritual growth on its own. The American business ethos (before it was twisted by neoliberalism) may be good for growing an economy, as long as it is somewhat mediated with common-sense regulations, however there is danger if it is placed on a pedestal as the divine archetype which rules all of human life. Taken to its ultimate manifestation, the machine-like efficiency and preoccupation with economizing energy to undercut the competition and become the biggest and best corporation in existence is not so much different than Dr. Jacobs musings about the guiding philosophy of the extraterrestrial society which he has ascertained from abductee data. Maybe, in his own way, he's preparing the ground for acceptance of that society. I'm sure that's not quite the vision that Trump intends, but there is good and evil and the specific situation which determines which is which. For two concurrent situations, what is evil in one of them may be good in the other. Does Trump understand the Law of Three? Does he understand that the Earth is a school and people incarnate here to have certain experiences which contribute to their spiritual growth, and for all he knows about business, it is only a means to that end? Does he understand that in its current state, everything humanity does or accomplishes is "food for the moon?" I don't think he poses enough of a threat to the hyperdimensional control system for 4D STS to be too concerned about him. I don't think he understands how he can be used, despite having the best of intentions. So if the mass consciousness wants to take a slightly different route, the Lizzies will go with it and attempt to subtly incorporate it into their planned endgame. Until these concepts and more are part of the mainstream political discourse, I think any leader you get will at best be a flash in the pan as far as being able to facilitate positive evolution for humanity because they don't have a wide enough view to effectively deal with the reality of the human condition.

bjorn said:
About Time travel, I am guessing that when you learn lessons you are in progression toward union with the one, I.E. level 7

7D exceeds 4D, which leaves 4STS powerless to do anything about it.

So their set of timeline alternatives is limited and can only be altered when Entropy is present. In other words, if people are asleep in their interaction with creation, 4STS can and will alter the timeline to make sure it stays that way.

But when you start to learn lessons, no matter how small you are fulfilling the intentions of creation. Learning lessons is progression towards 7D.

4STS is not all powerful when it comes to time travel. They are limited, and the more conscious people there are. The less they can temper with the timeline. We are all transducers of Energy, true Light-Workers fill and make the world breathable with Creative energy. The more there is, the more people can act upon it. The less 4STS has room to maneuver with.

- Or so I think, If I was an expert in time travel, I would have already build such a machine. :P

Ant22 said:
I must admit that the whole splitting realities business, time travel and the fact that time is just an illusion that we perceive due to the limitations our our "reading instrument" is something that took a while for me to internalise (i.e. understand its practical applications to the reality we're living in, not just the theory).

In fact, I asked a question about it in the Donald Trump thread and I got really good responses that finally clarified it for me. I thought I'd post some of them here in case you find them useful:

Ant22 said:
Alada and T.C. I have been wondering about similar things and I read your posts with a lot of interest. Since Trump’s presidency came as a surprise to the PTB (same thing goes for Brexit apparently), then why didn’t they just go back in time to fix the error and change the outcome in favour of Killary?

Or maybe a shorter answer to this might be, 'we don't know that Trump and Brexit were a surprise or a problem for 4D STS'. At this point, the deck has been so weighted that no matter what happens, bad stuff is gonna go down. Trump is polarizing the USA and the world, upsetting the "established order" in a big way that will likely involve serious chaos for all. Brexit looks like its going to be bad news for the UK, isolated and forced to align itself more and more with the USA as a 'trading partner', and possibly experiencing more severe effects of an economic crisis than it would otherwise.

Nut job politicians in the West are losing the plot all over the place, and that can't be a good thing for the people living under their rule.

loreta said:
Wow ant22, this was something. ( I mean the video). :shock:
Yes. It's impressive, professionally executed psyop propaganda. Sandy Hook was, and so is that video.

Hi everybody.

c.a. said:
I am feeling ya, as I've experienced similar lines that were not what i witnessed the first time. Ever so subtle. It's like a WTF moment, and a real head scratchier.

Maybe a Screen capture the next time your in a Twilight Zone blip. And i am serious.

images

That's a good idea, but if the subject of an image were to change, then wouldn't the image end up the same as well? Supposing that some kind of physical proof were attainable, I'm not sure it's possible for us to accurately forecast that kind of incoming weirdness, and by the time it passes through it's too late to even think of doing anything about it. Maybe in another thousand years or so we'll be able to view these different "timelines" in a more direct way.

Palinurus & Ant22, while I would like to think of myself as an observant individual, I'm no stranger to the foibles of our methods of perception. That said, I really must insist on my observation, as when I was first reading that posting I was having a bit of difficulty picturing what bozadi meant by the upper and lower halves of the zodiac as, to me, it was a somewhat different way of describing the calendar as I understood it, and as there was no visual representation, I had to try visualizing it instead. I also remember very clearly Bluelamp's first post on that page, and in the text he quoted, there was no diagram, it would've been too big to miss there. I have a good connection speed and refreshed the page at least once before making my recent posting. I do not mean to say that this is the single, objective reality for any and all observers, only that it was something strange that I myself experienced. I wouldn't mention it if I weren't so sure of it.

Ant22 said:

Those're some very illuminating responses, so thank you for bringing them here. The "how's" of "time travel" has been a big blind spot for me for a long while, and this definitely explains some things.

I hope this isn't getting too far afield, but given these kinds of hurdles, I think it's vital to not lose hope these days. I've been thinking a lot about this "Life as religion" idea lately, and while there is an apparent lot to test that sort of faith we might have (such as there being a future of genuine possibility), then isn't it all the more important to maintain that faith?

I dunno, just musing I guess.

Ant22 said:
I'm not sure if the situation you're describing is what the C's were talking about regarding reality shifts. It seems quite local to be honest.

The topic of the adaptive unconscious and perception is very well described in a book called "Strangers to Ourselves" by Timothy D. Wilson. It is in fact very likely that you overlooked the diagram and your conscious didn't register that fact. I found that book to be absolutely mind blowing. This is kind of like a neuroscientific evidence that there is in fact quite a bit of truth to the saying that you should believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

Let me illustrate the selective nature of our perception with an example that immediately comes to my mind.

Please watch the below video all the way till the end (it's only 2:28 mins). It will give you a bit of an idea of how selective our perception real is:

https://youtu.be/A8syQeFtBKc

I won't tell you who made the video because reading up about it first would spoil the effect and the point I intend to make. Feel free to investigate though ;)

Thanks for sharing this video ant22.

I did have somewhat of a weird experience last year, i posted somewhere of thinking that a post I made was done at a different time but the date was different than the time i estimated, based of the recollection of feelings i had at that moment, i thought i wasn't in the mental state to write what I wrote at the time i did.
and also share there the experience of walking on a bridge when i traveled, then a week later I passed the same bridge and it was different. the first was concrete and the second was old wood with holes in it, I remember the first time I didn't feel the vertigo i feel normally, and remember no sound (from wood).
Both events could have been a number of things, as i found later, our memory is very tied to our emotions and even though our subconscious perceives all it can it is the way our minds is formed, which includes our perception of ourselves , SELECTING details.

Like when we know something is going to happen but the inner narrative takes place on the conscious level, and on another set of deeper prejudgements and a deeper level any number of other thing related to our psyche and emotions .

I can't say what it was for sure, but it was fruitful since it spiked my curiosity in the subject of "time as a creation of the mind", and perception and selecting memory and other subjects

Joe said:
Ant22 said:

Ant22 said:

Or maybe a shorter answer to this might be, 'we don't know that Trump and Brexit were a surprise or a problem for 4D STS'. At this point, the deck has been so weighted that no matter what happens, bad stuff is gonna go down. Trump is polarizing the USA and the world, upsetting the "established order" in a big way that will likely involve serious chaos for all. Brexit looks like its going to be bad news for the UK, isolated and forced to align itself more and more with the USA as a 'trading partner', and possibly experiencing more severe effects of an economic crisis than it would otherwise.

Nut job politicians in the West are losing the plot all over the place, and that can't be a good thing for the people living under their rule.

Thank you Joe, I guess the down to Earth assessment is what I needed :) But I must say I find it a bit hard to "sit back and enjoy the show", it's more like sitting on the edge of my seat :shock:

griffin said:
loreta said:
Wow ant22, this was something. ( I mean the video). :shock:
Yes. It's impressive, professionally executed psyop propaganda. Sandy Hook was, and so is that video.

Hi griffin, I posted the video because of the way the content was designed rather than the actual message it conveys. Although I don't think there are many people here who do not know that Sandy Hook was set up operation, my choice of video was probably not the most successful one: the content structure cannot be demonstrated without the viewer being exposed to the actual message behind the video, sorry for this :-[

Felipe4 said:
Thanks for sharing this video ant22.

I did have somewhat of a weird experience last year, i posted somewhere of thinking that a post I made was done at a different time but the date was different than the time i estimated, based of the recollection of feelings i had at that moment, i thought i wasn't in the mental state to write what I wrote at the time i did.
and also share there the experience of walking on a bridge when i traveled, then a week later I passed the same bridge and it was different. the first was concrete and the second was old wood with holes in it, I remember the first time I didn't feel the vertigo i feel normally, and remember no sound (from wood).
Both events could have been a number of things, as i found later, our memory is very tied to our emotions and even though our subconscious perceives all it can it is the way our minds is formed, which includes our perception of ourselves , SELECTING details.

Like when we know something is going to happen but the inner narrative takes place on the conscious level, and on another set of deeper prejudgements and a deeper level any number of other thing related to our psyche and emotions .

I can't say what it was for sure, but it was fruitful since it spiked my curiosity in the subject of "time as a creation of the mind", and perception and selecting memory and other subjects

Hi Felipe4, a bit of a late reply from me, sorry! I’ve actually had very similar experiences to what you described above too - and to what Teragon described in the initial post. But I must say I have a tendency to look for a rational answer and only when I’ve failed I will start cautiously looking at other explanations, such as timeline shifts Teragon referred to. The book "Strangers to Ourselves” was really mind blowing for me: if I can’t even trust my mind to recall a memory properly, can I trust it when the thought that an event could be a result of reality manipulation pops up in my head?

That said, I admit I may not be open-minded enough and my approach may simply be formatory thinking. Like it’s either down-to-earth and rational or completely opposite. Also, I tend to change my mind as more info pops up and I sometimes feel like I end up accepting (or even defending) an option I was totally against 5 minutes before. In fact, when I read your post above and the description about the wooden/metal bridge it did make me wonder whether there was something more to the experiences Teragon described, despite the fact that my own post above stated it was unlikely.

What you wrote is really interesting, especially the part where you talked about “our perception of ourselves SELECTING details”. Gosh, a lot of things suddenly clicked into place in my head, thanks for this comment. I was recently thinking about people in my life who remember details of events we went through together entirely differently to me, especially people who caused me a lot of pain. I couldn’t work out where the difference was coming from. Well, it does make sense now: seeing it the way I remember it would simply hurt the way they see themselves. (And of course I do wonder to what extent my own memories are influenced by exactly the same manner of reality filtering!)

If you have any links to more information about this topic it would be super useful if you could share them :)

The subject of our minds remembering things differently to how they actually happened reminded me of a study I came across some time ago. It shows that when we remember an event we don’t actually remember the event itself but the last time we remembered it. And that leads to distortions. Here’s a bit more info about it:

_https://news.northwestern.edu/stories/2012/09/your-memory-is-like-the-telephone-game

Every time you remember an event from the past, your brain networks change in ways that can alter the later recall of the event. Thus, the next time you remember it, you might recall not the original event but what you remembered the previous time. The Northwestern study is the first to show this.
“A memory is not simply an image produced by time traveling back to the original event -- it can be an image that is somewhat distorted because of the prior times you remembered it,” said Donna Bridge, a postdoctoral fellow at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and lead author of the paper on the study recently published in the Journal of Neuroscience. “Your memory of an event can grow less precise even to the point of being totally false with each retrieval.”

Bridge did the research while she was a doctoral student in lab of Ken Paller, a professor of psychology at Northwestern in the Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences.

The findings have implications for witnesses giving testimony in criminal trials, Bridge noted.

“Maybe a witness remembers something fairly accurately the first time because his memories aren’t that distorted,” she said. “After that it keeps going downhill.”

The published study reports on Bridge’s work with 12 participants, but she has run several variations of the study with a total of 70 people. “Every single person has shown this effect,” she said. “It’s really huge.”

“When someone tells me they are sure they remember exactly the way something happened, I just laugh,” Bridge said.

The reason for the distortion, Bridge said, is the fact that human memories are always adapting.

“Memories aren’t static,” she noted. “If you remember something in the context of a new environment and time, or if you are even in a different mood, your memories might integrate the new information.”

For the study, people were asked to recall the location of objects on a grid in three sessions over three consecutive days. On the first day during a two-hour session, participants learned a series of 180 unique object-location associations on a computer screen. The next day in session two, participants were given a recall test in which they viewed a subset of those objects individually in a central location on the grid and were asked to move them to their original location. Then the following day in session three, participants returned for a final recall test.

The results showed improved recall accuracy on the final test for objects that were tested on day two compared to those not tested on day two. However, people never recalled exactly the right location. Most importantly, in session three they tended to place the object closer to the incorrect location they recalled during day two rather than the correct location from day one.

“Our findings show that incorrect recollection of the object’s location on day two influenced how people remembered the object’s location on day three,” Bridge explained. “Retrieving the memory didn’t simply reinforce the original association. Rather, it altered memory storage to reinforce the location that was recalled at session two.”

Bridge’s findings also were supported when she measured participants’ neural signals --the electrical activity of the brain -- during session two. She wanted to see if the neural signals during session two predicted anything about how people remembered the object’s location during session three.

The results revealed a particular electrical signal when people were recalling an object location during session two. This signal was greater when -- the next day -- the object was placed close to that location recalled during session two. When the electrical signal was weaker, recall of the object location was likely to be less distorted.

“The strong signal seems to indicate that a new memory was being laid down,” Bridge said, “and the new memory caused a bias to make the same mistake again.”

“This study shows how memories normally change over time, sometimes becoming distorted,” Paller noted. “When you think back to an event that happened to you long ago -- say your first day at school -- you actually may be recalling information you retrieved about that event at some later time, not the original event.”

If it is the case that our memory is as unreliable as that article suggests, then how is it that any one of us could expect to rely on it in any capacity? Surely there is at least some degree of "reality" to our memories, else we wouldn't rely on it from one day to the next as much as we do.

Teragon said:
If it is the case that our memory is as unreliable as that article suggests, then how is it that any one of us could expect to rely on it in any capacity? Surely there is at least some degree of "reality" to our memories, else we wouldn't rely on it from one day to the next as much as we do.

He Teragon, well the article only concludes that our memory is not all that precise and the way we recall events is not photographic , so certanly our memories are reliable to a point but not 100% accurate. That what the article concluded.

Hi Ant22, i was trying to write and re write several times a reply to your question, and also as it relates to the experiences , perception, time, biology psychology and the esoteric aspect.

I could not write a complete answer explaining how i think time is a creation of perception and the factors leading to this "anomaly" in the memory where photograpic memory , which is attributed to the analogy of a camara, is variable , without going on and on , because of ALL the factors involved in perception, it is a topic with many dimensions.

Being that you are curious, there is the possibility of photographic memory in human beings ,

You may enjoy reading Embracing the wide sky by Daniel Tamet .
He is a highly functioning, autistic savant, who also experiences synesthetic symptoms. He describes accounts of memories, and his particular perception.

Perhaps you may also enjoy reading about learning in psychology: _https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learning
although wikipedia offers pseudo definitions, it presents a quick reference.

There are also tons of articles in neurology , i would need to gather some, to help understand the brain functions, since knowledge of how the brain works at the physical level is important to fully answer these questions. The brain is the organ that controls all the functions of the body and the body also influences certain processes in the brain.

The topic of psychopathy loosely relates to the way perception is modified when the brain functions are compromised and/or different , and lead to different expression of our perception and therefore our responses.
there is also the topic of genetic and epigenetic as factors in both perception , memory and evolution of the brain.

My personal theory , as i said requires lots of explaining, but as a matter of sharing, seems to me that time is a creation of the functions of memory , and memory is a creation of the huge intricate process of perception. There are many dimensions to this topic, of perception , time, memory.
As far as the specific tendency of a given person to pick at certain details , is related to the reception of information through the senses from the event - In connection with - the conscious, subconscious and unconscious associations that dictate our feelings and thoughts from past events and the general state of the person (the sum of all impressions reactions and activity or the person at a specific point).

As far as the high strangeness, I am willing to entertain the idea to a point, testing the assumption on the framework of the research in psychology , neurology as well as the esoteric teachings, and C's clues regarding these experiences, etc etc.
If this was the case, there was either an opening in my psyche that perceived two different realities and a state of awareness OR i was dissociating both times i crossed the bridge or perhaps crossed a different one, or the specific dis-associative state and the feelings connected to my perception at the time of this realization allowed this experience to be possible. Or perhaps i was picking at other details more stimulating to me the first time, than the second and disconnected the part of me that would perceive the vertigo. (the problem with this one is that vertigo seemed to be too strong to "control" or eliminate since i instinctively walked towards the center as a result of fear emerging from expectation) In any case and in any scenario it was very interesting to try to answer this question and i learned many things along the way.

I don't know how "high strangeness" can be "down to earth" :P but joke aside, Laura has mentioned with regards to the wave that if this "transition" is to happen, it must manifest within the laws of this world, in combination with the laws of 4D, which i think applies when looking at these experiences that something in the laws ruling this density or others must allow high strangeness to occur. Other densities are less dense so it makes sense to them, but to us it is a matter of discovery.
Hope it helps

Back
Top Bottom