'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

Ocean said:
In one case, the victim David Plunkett's chilling screams were heard by a 999 call handler, after his parents took a call from David only to hear him screaming and howling, they dialed 999 on another phone so the 999 handler could hear.
There are 80 cases of a similar nature in Manchester if you include other Manchester waterways.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/424390/Manchester-canal-Pusher-killer-students-deaths-tragic-parents-find-murderer

That's quite disturbing, considering that the victim was able to pick up the phone and then proceeded to scream and howl! What sort of situation would cause that? And how come no one else (apparently) reported any screaming and howling in the area where the body was found? :shock:

Windmill knight said:
Ocean said:
In one case, the victim David Plunkett's chilling screams were heard by a 999 call handler, after his parents took a call from David only to hear him screaming and howling, they dialed 999 on another phone so the 999 handler could hear.
There are 80 cases of a similar nature in Manchester if you include other Manchester waterways.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/424390/Manchester-canal-Pusher-killer-students-deaths-tragic-parents-find-murderer

That's quite disturbing, considering that the victim was able to pick up the phone and then proceeded to scream and howl! What sort of situation would cause that? And how come no one else (apparently) reported any screaming and howling in the area where the body was found? :shock:

It's a little different than the profiles of those in the book, in that in the book most people lose their cellphone or it otherwise is forgotten, dropped, and/or smashed. There is a case of a someone receiving a call from a man who had disappeared, but hearing nothing but wind. But not one case of someone calling, screaming and howling for help. It is very disturbing though.

Yes I found that extremely disturbing. Imagine the parents having to live with the memory of their son screaming and howling for help.

Normally the victims cell phones are missing, as well as their shoes and upper pieces of clothing.

There is an extensive website listing similar cases going back to 2005. This is in the USA midwest area.
Same scenario: college / university students

1. Oddly drink large amounts of booze, very quickly;

2. Are in a crowd and then vanish into thin air in a matter of moments;

3. Somehow negotiate their way to a riverbank;

4. Happen to fall into the water -- "Help!" "Help!" "Help Meeeee!" -- unheard and unseen.

There is however one other case of the victim speaking on the phone to a friend at the time.

A friend named Anna Chappuis was on her way to give Dan a ride home and was apparently the last person to actually speak to him. They were talking on a cell phone call around 3 AM when the line went dead.

"The last part of the phone conversation was just -- like -- getting further and further away. Either he was getting away from the phone or the phone was getting -- further away from him. And then it was eventually very quiet. . . Then the conversation just took a bad turn and there was like 'Help' and 'Oh my God,'" Chappuis told reporters.

_http://vanceholmes.com/court/trial_missing.html

kalibex said:
“I was walking along the trail enjoying the strong breeze and bright sunshine when, in the middle of a step, everything around me started to turn gray and blurry. The only way I can describe it was as if suddenly I was looking through someone else’s prescription sunglasses. I finished the step and started another. Every inch I moved forward the darkness increased and the gray blurring turned into a jumble of shapes that made no sense. I then seemed to pass a barrier and everything started to return back into focus when my foot reached the ground on the second step everything around me had changed. Day had turned into night and there was no wind. All the Douglas Fir and pine trees had been replaced with thick jungle-like growth. The cool thin mountain air was replaced with humid thick air. There were no stars in the sky, but there was a diffused light that let me see everything clearly, however I couldn’t tell what the light source was.

“As often happens when the human body receives a massive dose of adrenaline the entire incident appeared like it was in slow motion and even though I was only there for a second or two I had time to observe my surroundings. The silence was broken by [a] continuous high pitched keening sound, and I was nearly overwhelmed with a sense of fear and danger. My momentum caused me to take one more step before stopping in my tracks.

“It was at this point, I heard a whispered "Gotcha" over my right shoulder. I couldn’t tell if I heard it with my ears or inside my head. The word wasn’t directed at me but something said the word quietly to itself. I was so terrified I actually felt my heart stop for a moment. That whispered word is what saved me. I opened my mouth and gasped in a huge gush of thick air and recoiled backward in the same footsteps I had entered wherever I was. As I threw myself backward, I looked over my right shoulder. A dark colored hairy right hand and arm was reaching for my throat over my shoulder. The hand had pale ivory spade-shaped fingernails. The nails looked clean and almost had a manicured look to them. The thumb was placed lower (towards the wrist) on the hand than a human’s is. Both hand and arm were thin and powerful looking and both were covered with thick coarse black hair.

“I got a good look at it because the thumbnail grazed my neck (it did not break the skin) as I moved backwards. As I continued backwards, the hand clutched where my neck had been a split second before and it seemed to fade off into the distance as I returned through the Portal.

“I took two more steps backwards and everything reversed itself from what had just happened. The world around me became lighter, the fir and pines gradually came back into view and by the third step I was back on Saddle Blanket Mountain.

“I continued to move backwards in terror, and as I did, I observed that where I had just come from was a shimmering oval patch of air about the size of a large door. The woods behind it looked like it was under water. By the fifth backward step the shimmering area seemed to just evaporate and everything was back to normal. By then my lungs had nearly burst from the volume of air I had inhaled during the huge gasp I had just taken. My body felt like it was on fire from the adrenaline surge. I spun around and ran back down the trail as fast as my legs could carry me, and didn’t stop until I reached my truck. I was nearly two days getting to that place and about three hours getting back.

Thanks for sharing this. The narrator's experience sounds a little similar to the concept of "forest's cloak", mentioned in Finnish folklore (translated from Finnish Wikipedia):

In Finnish folklore, the ”Forest’s cloak” is a space or time where a person or domesticated animal can end up, while striding in nature.

A person in the forest’s cloak feels peculiar, strange. Some tell of the world around them becoming silent, bird song and other sounds of the forest quieting. A familiar forest can turn into a strange and different place, somehow ”upside down”. Some people can become frozen, unable to move or speak. Others roam in an environment that has turned into completely unfamiliar one. Often in the stories, one gets lost in the forest’s cloak.

People vanishing into the forest’s cloak are said to disappear from others’ view, not being found, even if they were passed by in close proximity. People in the forest’s cloak can appear as a stone or a tree stump to persons outside. There are stories where a person looking for his lost cow, wearily sits on a stone, not realizing he is sitting on the very cow. Some people are released of the forest’s cloak spontaneously, others by performing spells, while some are said to remain forever lost.

There are different ways of attempting to get out of the forest’s cloak, such as turning a piece of clothing inside out, or looking through your legs. There are also different methods of trying to find a person lost in the forest’s cloak, such as looking though a rootstock/ twig bent to form a circle, or turning footprints over or pouring water into the footprints. A person looking for the lost one could turn his clothing inside out as well. ”Releaser” was a shaman, who could retrieve the lost person from the forest’s cloak.

Forest’s cloak is similar to the ”Oz Factor”, mentioned by UFO researchers. Diabetes can cause symptoms similar to the forest’s cloak.

_https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metsänpeitto

Every time I see a news headline lately about someone being found dead in water (kids found that way a couple of times recently) , I think to myself, "@#$, another one?!" I mean, yeah, sometimes people do just drown, but still.... now every time they're found in water, I wonder how many of these 'tragic drownings' may actually be....that other situation? So many of the dead are in water.

Thank you to Mr. Paulides for being a consistent, disciplined investigator regarding this.

Reading about this stuff just gives me the creeps and reminds me how the Cs talked about this sort of thing a number of times but back then, nobody was really investigating such thing so there was no hard evidence. I guess this is as close as we are going to get the knowing that the Cs have another hit here.

kalibex said:
Not to creep people out even more (and apologies if this link/anecdote was referred to in any other threads), but the following description from a solo hiker who claimed to have had the incredible luck to (almost) get lured through a portal in 1980 and grabbed by...something inimical, yet somehow notice at the last instant his peril and escape back though the portal, may be useful for the details the person recalls (assuming it's indeed a true account - but some of these details remind me of the distressed account from that 'Gina' caller to a recent Coast-to-Coat Paulides interview show):

“I was walking along the trail enjoying the strong breeze and bright sunshine when, in the middle of a step, everything around me started to turn gray and blurry. The only way I can describe it was as if suddenly I was looking through someone else’s prescription sunglasses. I finished the step and started another. Every inch I moved forward the darkness increased and the gray blurring turned into a jumble of shapes that made no sense. I then seemed to pass a barrier and everything started to return back into focus when my foot reached the ground on the second step everything around me had changed. Day had turned into night and there was no wind. All the Douglas Fir and pine trees had been replaced with thick jungle-like growth. The cool thin mountain air was replaced with humid thick air. There were no stars in the sky, but there was a diffused light that let me see everything clearly, however I couldn’t tell what the light source was.

“As often happens when the human body receives a massive dose of adrenaline the entire incident appeared like it was in slow motion and even though I was only there for a second or two I had time to observe my surroundings. The silence was broken by [a] continuous high pitched keening sound, and I was nearly overwhelmed with a sense of fear and danger. My momentum caused me to take one more step before stopping in my tracks.

“It was at this point, I heard a whispered "Gotcha" over my right shoulder. I couldn’t tell if I heard it with my ears or inside my head. The word wasn’t directed at me but something said the word quietly to itself. I was so terrified I actually felt my heart stop for a moment. That whispered word is what saved me. I opened my mouth and gasped in a huge gush of thick air and recoiled backward in the same footsteps I had entered wherever I was. As I threw myself backward, I looked over my right shoulder. A dark colored hairy right hand and arm was reaching for my throat over my shoulder. The hand had pale ivory spade-shaped fingernails. The nails looked clean and almost had a manicured look to them. The thumb was placed lower (towards the wrist) on the hand than a human’s is. Both hand and arm were thin and powerful looking and both were covered with thick coarse black hair.

“I got a good look at it because the thumbnail grazed my neck (it did not break the skin) as I moved backwards. As I continued backwards, the hand clutched where my neck had been a split second before and it seemed to fade off into the distance as I returned through the Portal.

“I took two more steps backwards and everything reversed itself from what had just happened. The world around me became lighter, the fir and pines gradually came back into view and by the third step I was back on Saddle Blanket Mountain.

“I continued to move backwards in terror, and as I did, I observed that where I had just come from was a shimmering oval patch of air about the size of a large door. The woods behind it looked like it was under water. By the fifth backward step the shimmering area seemed to just evaporate and everything was back to normal. By then my lungs had nearly burst from the volume of air I had inhaled during the huge gasp I had just taken. My body felt like it was on fire from the adrenaline surge. I spun around and ran back down the trail as fast as my legs could carry me, and didn’t stop until I reached my truck. I was nearly two days getting to that place and about three hours getting back.

Again, assuming it's true, the whole event, there and back, took place in mere seconds. If nothing else, if the atmosphere/light changes around you suddenly....look out! (And immediately reverse your momentum and hope for the best...)

Read entire account at: _http://www.sunstar-solutions.com/BFvanishing.htm#trap_

I read of a similar situation (of a solo hiker), who had claimed of a experience while on a forest hike that shows a resemblance . He claimed observations similar to your post but i have not found the story as of yet.
But did come across this article with eerie simalarites and second entry of a...411 incident :whistle:

The Trail
_http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2012/05/trail.html
Saturday, May 05, 2012
To whom it may concern,
I am writing this to you in order to add it to your many varied collections of the paranormal and oddity phenomena reported daily.

I am a 29 year old male from Pennsylvania and I have read through several stories on your site.

I thought I would share with you and your readers one of the many strange things I have personally experienced, and like other people I would like to know if they too had this type to experience; in September 2008 my best friend Ciera (pronounced Sierra) and I went to a park named Hocking Hills in Ohio for a day retreat from our busy lives. She and I had decided on this at random when we first got together early in the morning just after sunrise; it was a nice warm late summer day and we'd just decided to make a full day drive and hike out of it. Hocking Hills is well known for it's several walking trails, a cave or two, and several water falls and running water / creek areas. The day was very warm, sunny, hardly a cloud over head, and very nice.

We started a walk at random and found that one of the trails had been washed out
so we had to take another path which forced us to cross a road; on the other side was a tall fire look out ranger's station which doubled as a Fire Tower. We had seen a lot of people out walking with us that day and a few hiker/backpackers had passed us by on their treks up until that point. We played with our phones a bit on the way to show each other some pictures we took a few days before on a different outing and noted it was roughly after 12-noon when we came out of the woods and walked across the road; it was then that we noticed there was caution tape all over the fire tower, there was a pungent smell in the air which we could not identify, the windows on top of the tower appeared to be taped up, grimy, and there were flies all over the area. We walked past it, commenting how odd it was, and continued down a seemingly new trail we hadn't seen on a previous walk in the area. The trail took us past the fire tower and then cut into the woodlands; as we walked into the forest we took notice that no one seemed to be around. In fact not only did we feel isolated from others but we felt very chilled without explanation. That day had been very warm as we both wore very cool clothing and when we entered the forest it began to feel very cool, much cooler than we expected and we both were shivering as we felt the temperature drop.

As we continued down the way my friend pointed out that it was getting darker than either of us should have expected or seemed to be - we looked around and there were nothing but trees on all sides, there should have been a forest edge somewhere as the area wasn't really that big but aside from some hills and tall pine trees there wasn't a real 'ending' to the woods like we expected as the area tends to be narrow and normally you can see the edges. She took out her phone to use her GPS because she instinctively felt lost but her battery was nearly gone, I took mine out and it had no signal, the battery was also near dead, and showed "EE:EE" for the time (meaning it couldn't update as it was a older style flip-phone with camera and when set to auto-adjust would contact the mobile phone network every 15 min).

It was only then as the light grew dimmer as we continued on our way that I noticed it was very silent suddenly. Our foot steps echoed, the leaves, grass, twigs, and our breathing just echoed. Ciera got spooked and I did too, she mentioned it was very out of ordinary. I agreed but I couldn't shake this sense of foreboding that something was amiss. I tried to rationalize it but I really, honestly, couldn't figure any of it out at all.

We continued forwards going down a small hill on trail and back up when it got darker. The world seemed to have gone from shadowy to near twilight darkness. My friend grabbed my arm and started freaking out about how weird it got - then the air grew chillier, and had a feeling of something wrong. We both took off running looking for an exit, for some odd reason we never thought to turn around at all as we ran we could hear our steps echo off the area as things just felt like they grew more gloomy.

Then ahead of us down a small hill and back up the other side we could see two large bushes on either side of the trail like a gate. We made a mad dash for the bushes and just as we pushed through the plants something odd happened - we were nearly blinded by light as sound and warmth returned all at once. It was like stepping outside of a cold, empty, and dark building to a warm busy street. We stood at the edge of a place known as Old Mans Cave which has a large water fall and a u-shaped cliff where you can look down into where the water and people gather. We turned around and the bushes were the same but the area was different, brighter, not silent for sure, and warm. In fact our skin was cold to touch which just reinforced the facts. We took out our phones and the time had finally updated, it was now 4pm. The normal trail would only have taken an hour to walk fully so it was a loss of three full hours!

Logic attempted to set in and we decided the trail we came up must have just appeared creepy because there may have been clouds over head or a storm blew by but when we went back between the bushes there was no trail. Nothing looked like it had a few seconds ago. Ciera walked around the bushes twice and it was the same bright sunny day with no darkness and no trail. We waited, it was blue sky over head and we could see the edges of the forest and other people. The trail had simply vanished as it we had never walked it.

On returning past the trail where the fire tower was located, we noticed it was normal looking and there was a blond haired young lady with her hair in a pony tail climbing the steps, the windows were not taped and very clean, and no pungent smell. We don't know what it was, but it certainly was creepy. Of course I jokingly told her later that day over dinner we had entered the faerie realms by mistake and were lucky to get away, she didn't find that funny of course but either way we felt we should share this with you and if anyone out there has had a similar experience perhaps they can provide insight.
Thanks again,
- Danny

Incidence # 2

Weird: Missing Hikers Rescued But Questions Remain
Missing Hikers Rescued But Questions Remain
Sky NewsBy Sky News US Team | Sky News – Fri, Apr 5, 2013

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/missing-hikers-rescued-questions-remain-121219932.html#dexDho6

Both of the young hikers missing for days in the Cleveland National Forest in California are recovering after being rescued, but many questions remain about their ordeal.

Orange County Sheriff's Lt Jason Park said Kyndall Jack was found on Thursday morning after a searcher heard her calling out for help.

The 18-year-old had no shoes, was having trouble breathing and was severely disoriented from dehydration.

The first thing she asked was what year it was, said Los Angeles County Reserve Deputy Fred Wenzel.

Then, she asked for her mother. She did not even remember going hiking.

"She was filthy from head to toe, her lips were black with dirt, her eyes were barely open and she had on no shoes," said sheriff's Deputy Jim Moss, a paramedic who was dropped to her by helicopter and airlifted her to safety in a harness.

"She was just kind of clinging to the ledge on the cliff side, going in and out of consciousness."

Her rescuers were afraid to give her water because she had so much dirt in her mouth she could choke, Wenzel said.

"She was limp and almost lifeless. I was just holding her as the crew chief brought us up and just holding onto her, bringing her in," Officer Moss added.

A volunteer searcher fell 60ft into a canyon during the rescue and suffered a head injury.

He is in a serious condition but expected to survive.

Ms Jack's walking companion, 19-year-old Nicholas Cendoya, was picked up on Wednesday evening.

The two had become separated sometime on Sunday night, but were both found less than a mile from their car.

They were "very, very close" to one another, although they did not know it, said Lt Jason Park, an Orange County sheriff's spokesman.

Ms Jack's father, Russ Jack, told the Los Angeles Times that Mr Cendoya said she could not keep up with him - possibly because of a twisted ankle.

He said he mistakenly thought Ms Jack had already been rescued.

"The most important thing is that she has been found, and Nicholas has been found and they are well," Lt Park said.

Mr Cendoya talked to paramedics but struggled to answer many questions about what had happened.

He was as equally disoriented and also barefoot when he was found.

He is now recovering in hospital and is said to be in serious but stable condition.

The couple had called for help on Sunday night a few hours after setting out for what should have been an easy day hike on the Holy Jim Trail.

But their mobile phones died before anyone could pinpoint their location.

The rocky, tree-shaded dirt trail leads to a waterfall on a 2.8-mile round trip and is popular with day hikers.

However the area is blanketed with heavy brush and a creek running through it.

Many details of the pair's ordeal remain a mystery and officials hope to question them more closely once they are rested and more stable.

It is unclear, for example, why they went off the well-marked trail and how much water they had with them.

lost-hiker-1-400x240-20130405-071603-472.jpg

c.a. said:
The Trail
_http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2012/05/trail.html

<major snip for brevity>

Logic attempted to set in and we decided the trail we came up must have just appeared creepy because there may have been clouds over head or a storm blew by but when we went back between the bushes there was no trail. Nothing looked like it had a few seconds ago. Ciera walked around the bushes twice and it was the same bright sunny day with no darkness and no trail. We waited, it was blue sky over head and we could see the edges of the forest and other people. The trail had simply vanished as it we had never walked it.

I noticed that one of the two commenters (at the original link/website mentioned above) for that anecdote claims to have seen some very odd stuff there in the park themselves, in the past - natives who subsequently 'faded' away from sight:

I´ve witnessed things in Old Mans Cave on many occasions as a child that caused me not to want to return to that area anytime soon. We witnessed native indian boys in leather breechcloths, moccasins, and braids, trying to start a fire in a cave. Most times, even as an adult I could catch fleeting glimpses of adult and child native indians, some carrying baskets full of food they´d been gathering along the sides of the caves. We saw many of them one day doing this. The look of horror on their faces had to have been mirrored on our own at that point when we all made eye contact. Before our eyes they faded from view and no doubt we faded from their own.

So there's a possible 'time-slip' (wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey) situation going on as well. Makes me wonder if the two hikers could have gone 'forward' in time to a point where the fire station was derelict, before emerging from the 'patch'. Or some 4D wibbly-wobblyness, messing with the 'time flow' (which to us looks like really uncomfortable chaos)? Also makes me wonder if the feelings of anxiety and 'wrongness' people are reporting represents the body's instinctive reaction to being exposed to anything other than our usual '3D' environment.

Latest installment (on-Where Did the Road Go? Radio) from David Paulides-

David Paulides on Missing 411: A Sobering Coincidence (Pt 1 of 2) - Sept 5, 2015

https://youtu.be/q52i4FTuI9s

ae265ec8d02add74bcb0f72e47ec001b_XL.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Missing-411-A-Sobering-Coincidence/dp/1511885661

c.a. said:

I listened to that interview shortly after it came out. It was very good. I think Paulides is more open to high strangeness explanations than his books make it seem, based on his openness to discussing fairies in this interview, the fact that he cites a book about cattle mutilations and that he has said that people should read the Skinwalker Ranch book before reading his, which if you haven't read it is a book full of high strangeness.

Keit said:
c.a. said:

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing. :flowers:

Your very welcome!

Heimdallr said:
c.a. said:

I listened to that interview shortly after it came out. It was very good. I think Paulides is more open to high strangeness explanations than his books make it seem, based on his openness to discussing fairies in this interview, the fact that he cites a book about cattle mutilations and that he has said that people should read the Skinwalker Ranch book before reading his, which if you haven't read it is a book full of high strangeness.

Yeah ............. David even hinted at Reptoids..
But the show host was a bit hesitant with that idea.
However David (having an more open mind), seemed serious as the day is long. He didn't even balk.

The show had me riveted as a day ...... :lkj:
51DPcF1RJYL._AC_UL320_SR226,320_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Strangeness-Hyperdimensions-Process-Alien-Abduction/dp/0976406462

c.a. said:
Yeah ............. David even hinted at Reptoids..
But the show host was a bit hesitant with that idea.
However David (having an more open mind), seemed serious as the day is long. He didn't even balk.

Interesting interview, have listened to both parts now.

I thought both David and the show host were hesitant about Reptoids. David only brought them up in response to a question about what else other people were suggesting as answers. This was in Part Two, 1:06:38 - 1:07:18.

I thought it was particularly interesting that the show host brought up the work of John Keel and Jacques Vallee in Part One, 1:04:30-1:04:53, to which David replied "correct" in an agreeable tone.
David also mentioned John Mack in Part One, 46:22 - 47:00.

Would probably be fascinating if one could have an 'off the record' conversation with Mr. Paulides...

Two strange events over the last 24hrs. in two different states, in the US

Not sure if this is SF incident is a 411, or a situation of:
1-A mini "Bleed Though"
2-People stepping into a "space time continuum" (thus ending up some distance away).
3-Abduction of a 4th kind
4-Possibly even by subhuman activity's
5-Drug over dose

These two situations shared to commonalty's with both being female.
One case the women observed partially disrobed and with a child being found alive unclothed.

Missing Hamilton Girl Found Hurt Several Miles From Home
November 20, 2015 2:13 PM (Accompanied by a short radio synopsis)
_http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/11/20/police-search-missing-girl-hamilton/?utm_source=DailyContInfoNewsletters&utm_medium=DailyContInfoNewsletters&utm_campaign=DailyNewsHeadlines&utm_content=11034

HAMILTON (CBS) — A 2-year-old girl who went missing in Hamilton early Friday morning was found alive several miles from her home, but she was naked, hurt and her head was shaved.

Hamilton Police Chief Russell Stevens said the child was located just as police were preparing to issue an Amber Alert.

She is now in fair condition at Boston Children’s Hospital.

Stevens said he cannot confirm if the girl was taken from her home or if she wandered off.

“We’re trying to put the pieces together right now,” Stevens told reporters at a late morning news conference.

Police sealed off the area around the girl’s home Friday morning. (WBZ-TV)
hamilton.jpg

At about 7 a.m., the girl’s parents called 911 to report her missing after saying they had last seen their daughter in their Lincoln Avenue home at 3 a.m.

A massive search was launched and the house was surrounded by police tape.

Stevens would not say where the little girl was found, other than that she was located in an area where a passerby could spot her.

However, an Ipswich couple driving through Rowley, about eight miles away from the child’s home, told WBZ-TV’s Beth Germano they spotted the toddler just off Wilkes Road shortly before 10 a.m.
rowley11.jpg

They said the girl was shivering “naked, sitting in a pile of leaves” and she had a contusion on her head, which was also shaved. The couple bundled her up and kept her in their car until police arrived.

She was rushed to Beverly Hospital where she was re-united with her parents. She was later moved to Boston Children’s Hospital.

A Massachusetts State Police spokesman said the area where the girl was missing from is being treated as a crime scene until police can determine what happened.

Chief Stevens reassured Hamilton residents that there is not a threat to the public.

“I’m very connected to the people that live in this town. I’ve been here six years as the chief of police. And if I thought the parents should be concerned, I would be the first one standing in front of this microphone and your cameras telling them to be concerned,” Stevens said. “So right now I would say no, you do not need to be concerned.”

No other information is available at this point in the investigation.
Incident #2
TRAFFIC-CHP Golden Gate Division
Partially-clothed woman walking on Bay Bridge slows traffic
Wednesday, November 18, 2015 09:23PM
_http://abc7news.com/traffic/partially-clothed-woman-walking-on-bay-bridge-slows-traffic-/1090740/

TREASURE ISLAND, San Francisco Calif. (KGO) --

A partially clothed woman was reportedly seen walking eastbound in the center lane of the Bay Bridge.

She was spotted Wednesday night around 6:30 p.m. near Treasure Island.

The CHP says the incident slowed traffic.

The woman was taken into custody and is being transported to San Francisco General Hospital. Traffic cleared once she was taken off the bridge

A driver snapped this image of a scantily clad woman walking in the center lane of the eastern spand of the Bay Bridge, Nov. 18, 2015. (Tony Devencenzi/ Facebook)
1090751_630x354.jpg

Comments: from the article
James Guzman Jr • 14 hours ago
Best, most informational article ever written, NOT! If you don't have answers for obvious questions, you are supposed to include the lack of information into the article. Now I'm sitting here wondering if anyone even asked the important questions. How did she get there? Why was she there? Death wish, lack of transportation, kidnapping escapee, or drugs? Maybe its a weird medical condition that makes her play in traffic.
Edit:One correction (no videos)

Back
Top Bottom