Mission Impossible: Fly the Library over the WTC

Ruth

The Living Force
One of the funniest and silliest dreams I've had in a while

Cast:

Ethan Hunt: Played by Tom Cruise (funnily enough)
Lisa Simpson: Played by me
President Skinner: Played by Principal Skinner

I was in a large dirigible airship which contained a library (books). The library was like any other library, accept it floated above the Earth and was mobile. I guess you could call it 'special airborne mobile library'.

I was with a group of people, trying to organize moving the library. They didn't seem very 'clued in'. There was some sort of 'group think' going on. I was aware that the library was in some sort of danger. Meanwhile President Skinner was chasing me around trying to 'have his way' with me (ha ha).

Just then Tom Cruise appeared in the character of Ethan Hunt (complete with theme music from 'Mission Impossible'), winked at me and took the controls of the dirigible taking it into a very steep climb.

It was only after we'd just missed the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center (which was still standing) that we all realized we had been heading right towards it and would have collided with it, if Tom Cruise hadn't popped in. We managed to clear those buildings... just.

Then, as quickly as he'd appeared, he took off again, theme song still playing. We just stood there gob smacked.

Back
Top Bottom