Morgellons Disease

Masamune

Jedi Council Member
I think it would be interesting to hear what the C's have to say about this new mystery disease. My sister has it and many people are struggling with it. As far as I can tell no one has found out what it is, what causes it, if its contagious, or a treatment that works for the disease. Also it seems like there may be a big cover up about the disease.

So I would like to ask, what is Morgellons disease? Is it a parasitic infection, a gmo organism or something else? How is it transmitted from person to person? Is it contagious? What effects does it have on the body? How can this disease be treated? Why is there an apparent cover up about this disease and why are doctors refusing to treat patients with this disease?

Alana said:
Masamune, you might want to check out this SOTT article which gives a clue about the possible origins of this disease: GM Files: Horrifying New Disease Contains Identical Material to GM "Food"

Hi Alana, Rabelais makes a comment about the author of this piece at the end of the article linked above:

Rabelais said:
Here is an interesting thread on the forum that fleshes out my working hypothesis about the Laibow/Stubblebine sudden involvement in natural health activism: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8395.0
In this article, Rima manages to link two of the current alt internet health hot topics, GM food and Morgellons, and directs her article to a conclusion that may be complete misdirection. Given her connections to the scarier aspects of military research, I rather tend to think this may be the case. She offers nothing here of substance, but packages it so convincingly as to seem quite plausible to those who accept such material without discernment or background information.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8395.msg60174#msg60174 said:
Co-founder Rima Laibow is the psychiatrist wife of Gen. Al Stubblebine... notorious spook and bag man for Admiral Poindexter, who together attempted to legitimize the infamous TIA program... the spy program with the pyramid with the all seeing eye spanning the globe logo. Stubblebine is identified in Lyndon Larouche's mind control paper, Soldiers of Satan
thusly:

There is little doubt in my mind that Al's wifey, Rima, has used her career in psychiatry in the service of the darker causes of social engineering.

So here we have people who created and advocate "New Age Warfare" heading up a mysteriously well funded organization to help us all keep our rights to choose whatever natural nutritional supplementation we deem best for us? Riiight. This is a spook central gang, who with their vacuum cleaner operation has derailed and fractured the legitimate coalitions of real grassroots groups fighting, state by state, to keep the pharma ghouls and their CODEX agendas out of their local legislatures.

If Dr Carley is going to pull back the curtain on these evil wizards, she is going to attract big heat. Although it is too early in my investigation of Dr Carley's work to make a judgment call, she certainly looks like the real deal.

Anyone exposing the reality of the FDA, AMA, pharma triangle of control over the sickness industry gets my support... after due diligence, of course.

Anyone exposing Dr Rima Laibow and her husband Albert Stubblebine's "work" in the alternative healing field for the intel pysop experts that they are will always get my support. Health Freedom USA is a blatant COINTELPRO operation, connected at the highest levels of the intelligence community.

Back
Top Bottom