Mossad Black Ops Alert!

rs

Dagobah Resident
There has been a (or several) "terrorist" bombings in Dahab, a Sinai resort town on the Red Sea. Initial indications are that there are lots of dead and wounded, many (or most) of them "foreigners" i.e. vacationers.

OK, Conspiracy Theorists! Start your mental engines. As always, we start with the obvious question: "Why would Muslim Terrorists (kind of redundant, eh? as if there is any other kind) blow up a resort populated largely by Europeans?" Why would they want to piss off a population that is, if not sympathetic, at least not antagonistic?

But then I probably answered my own question...

I can't figure out why they are targetting Egypt. There must be a reason. Perhaps its part of the plan to destabilise now and invade later.

http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/editorials/signs20060425_SurpriseSurpriseAnother22TerroristAttack22InEgypt.php

Joe

Ruth said:
I can't figure out why they are targetting Egypt. There must be a reason. Perhaps its part of the plan to destabilise now and invade later.
yeah, obviously there could be several reasons why Egypt, but if the goal was simply to push the "terrorism" thing back into the papers and people's heads, and keep it all ticking over, perhaps the Sinai resorts are the easiest option. The Egyptian government has been more or less co-opted by the West, is close at hand for Mossad, they know the territory etc. A nice easy job?

Joe

Back
Top Bottom