Mother in Israel kills her child and dog, with bizarre claims

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hi guys,

I came across this rather bizzare story, and I tried to find a different thread where these might be collected but I couldn't find it, so if anyone knows of one, perhaps it could be merged with that one.

Now, the headline is rather strange to begin with:

Horror in Israel: mother stabs her 6-year-old son and stabs her way bloodied into a shopping centre
And some of the details are rather gruesome, so I will post them behind a spoiler.

The intensity of the attack broke the 20-centimetre kitchen knife and left the tip of the blade embedded in the child's skull.

The Tel Aviv District Court on Sunday received a formal indictment against a woman for the murder of her six-year-old son in the Israeli city of Herzliya. Charges related to aggravated assault, murder of an animal and obstruction of justice have also been filed.

The crime occurred on 16 July, when Sigal Yana Itzkovich, 33, first attacked her dog and then stabbed her son Liam, who was in the bathtub, to death a dozen times. The intensity of the attack broke the 20-centimetre kitchen knife and left the tip of the blade embedded in the child's skull, according to court documents.

Itzkovich then heard the howling of the injured dog and returned to kill it with a knife and a double-headed axe, fearing it would attract the attention of neighbours. In total, the woman stabbed the dog more than 40 times, with 20 cuts and stab wounds to the head and face and more than 24 stab wounds to the chest area, the text says.

The defendant then washed the knife, ‘with the intention of preventing or obstructing court proceedings’, changed her clothes and headed towards the Seven Stars shopping centre in Herzliya, still covered in blood and carrying an axe. On the way, she attacked a passer-by and drove her axe into the bonnet of a car. Arriving at the shopping centre, she attacked a guard who tried to disarm her.

After her arrest, Itzkovits took off her clothes, and for several minutes, she made obscene movements in front of passers-by, completely naked.

But this is what caught my attention

During questioning on Wednesday, the defendant alleged that the aliens abducted her and her family, and that their actions were part of a test to prove whether they could be Mossad employees in the future, local media reported.

‘They invaded our home and our bodies, controlling our actions. My son's blood was not shed in vain. The aliens are among us, walking the earth disguised as humans,’ he said.

And, no I am not even attempting to defend this person, however, it's rather interesting that she'd put those in that order, being tested to work for the Mossad, by aliens who are walking among us. It made me think of perhaps a form of programming going off early, as the C's made an allusion to years ago, and it was done poorly where this is might've been what broke through from behind a screen memory of the programing?

I think cases like this, where a claim is made of an entity identifying as satan, or god or whatever, telling them what to do, could be explained as severe mental illness or attachments of some sort, or both. In this case however, aliens and the Mossad, it just doesn't seem that uncharacteristic of those two entities to program someone into precisely this kind of way.

Although perhaps I am looking too deeply into it. I just found it rather curious.

Interesting take Alejo. It's like, ten years into the future this would have been reported in the newspaper as "far right wing extremist kills family for cooperating with our extraterrestrial benefactors to usher in a new golden age"? Only now the socicultural context is just "nutjob acts like a nutjob."

It made me think of perhaps a form of programming going off early, as the C's made an allusion to years ago, and it was done poorly where this is might've been what broke through from behind a screen memory of the programing?

I think cases like this, where a claim is made of an entity identifying as satan, or god or whatever, telling them what to do, could be explained as severe mental illness or attachments of some sort, or both. In this case however, aliens and the Mossad, it just doesn't seem that uncharacteristic of those two entities to program someone into precisely this kind of way.

Although perhaps I am looking too deeply into it. I just found it rather curious.

Satan or god told me to do it could also be alien programming and not spirit possession or mental illness.

Back
Top Bottom