My doubts over bombs

gringoloco

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi All

This is my first post..

I have been reading posts on forums and looking at some of the websites about 9/11 for about 6 months
trying to come to my own conclusions over what happened.

1. WTC1 & WTC2 collapse
Why bother putting demolition charges in there? The plane crashes themselves would have caused huge loss of
life and public shock without the towers coming down. If there had been charges placed there would have been
a risk that somebody would have found them. Also if there had been charges there why wait to detonate them?
Why not set them off at the moment the planes impacted? That would have caused even more loss of life.

Some people point to the apparent explosions just below the level of the smoke and fire when the towers started
to collapse. How would it be possible to place charges at the same level as where the plane struck? How could they
be sure at what level the plane would impact. Also the triggering devices - radio controlled or the like - could have
been destroyed by the impact of the planes and the subsequent fires. Also if there were demolition charges set how could
they be sure that they had not placed too much and it would look too suspicious?

There was a post about the possibilities of small thermonuclear device being placed. In my understanding the thermonuclear
bomb was designed to create as big an explosion as possible. So I would tend to discount this idea. Also I would imagine
that something that this would have to be experimented with to ensure its success. Is there any evidence that anything like
this has been tried out before?

As to thermite being used, from what I have read this would have needed to be in contact with the steel structure to have
worked and the steel structure was encased in concrete.

On the other hand why did the remains of the structure stay at such a high temperature underground for several weeks?

Hi Gringo :) (and wellcome to you!)
I didn't research too much the 911 stuff but permit me to try to answer some of your interogations.

The plane crashes themselves would have caused huge loss of
life and public shock without the towers coming down.
The aim of the operation is apparently not life losses but the implication of the psychic choc of the towers collapse. A complete destructions of the towers and not only some fire and smoke at certain levels as a consequence of the plane crashes.

Also if there had been charges there why wait to detonate them?
Why not set them off at the moment the planes impacted? That would have caused even more loss of life.
Again, the goal is not life losses but the psychical impact.

How would it be possible to place charges at the same level as where the plane struck? How could they
be sure at what level the plane would impact.
Simply by putting charges at all the levels and then remote-controling them at ease.

Also the triggering devices - radio controlled or the like - could have
been destroyed by the impact of the planes and the subsequent fires.

All those bellow the fire were safe. Also if there were demolition charges set how could
they be sure that they had not placed too much and it would look too suspicious?
Because demolishing buildings is a science and every team of speciallized engeneers could calculate that.

There was a post about the possibilities of small thermonuclear device being placed. In my understanding the thermonuclear
bomb was designed to create as big an explosion as possible.
As you say it is a possibility. And today's thermonuclear devices can be small and adjusted to a definite power.

[]Also I would imagine
that something that this would have to be experimented with to ensure its success. Is there any evidence that anything like
this has been tried out before?[] I don't know, but be sure that everything that kills people and destroy them has been/is/will be tried :) by these people governing us.

As to thermite being used, from what I have read this would have needed to be in contact with the steel structure to have
worked and the steel structure was encased in concrete.
I don't know. But I can hadly imagine that all other buildings being demolished has nude steel structures.

On the other hand why did the remains of the structure stay at such a high temperature underground for several weeks?
A good question. Huge thermodynamical modelling is needed.

Voilà, hope that it would help you for future investigation :)

P.S. Did have a very interresting discussion with a sufi guy the other day and incidently we somewhat aggreed about the fact that the 911 event and all the actual consequences are the physical manifestation of something happening at an archetypal level and that things were moving fast. He astounished me when he said that the end of this time (he doesn't believe in the end of the world) was coming and that this incarnation was one of the must difficult for souls. Anyway, that was amazing :) Maybe this guy was reading in my mind :scared:

Hello Gringoloco,

There are still a lot of theories concerning the exact mechanics behind the collapse of WTC. Unfortunately "they" managed to get rid of all possible hard evidence apart from those they planted themselves or those that they found convenient to their story (quite a few that is...). But does it really matter? The most important thing is that is was a pre-fabricated NeoCon-Zionist plan, an "inside job", as any serious research will indicate. The fact that there are "people" who can lie, kill and manipulate at such a degree only to serve their interest in controlling the world should be stranger than any kind of use of "exotic technology". Technology has and will continue to advance as long as there is Thought. But these "people" are actually conscience-lacking psychopaths and they are worth a lot more studying and attention than any new lethal "gadget" they create. In this forum you will find a lot of input if you want to study this "exotic" human species yourself... Welcome. :)

Back
Top Bottom