My ET contact dreams

benklerk

A Disturbance in the Force
Hello all

My very first post, I have chosen to share a handful of my ET dreams. Have a read and share or ideas/comments.

1. First dream I ever had about aliens (can’t remember what they look like) where abducting people for some purpose. I finally met them and they told me the truth (can’t remember what they fully said). That I was also abducted for my own protection as negative beings were trying to mentally attack me. After this I knew it was not for malevolent purposes. I agreed that they can continue with the healing and protection and said “sorry for humanity as many will not make it through this and this will help you”.
I know details are lacking, but this is all I can remember

2. I was walking at my local park where I noticed a UFO crashing down near me. I found the crash site and carried the injured alien back to my car and laid it down on the back seat. The alien was about 1m tall and thin, arm’s length where almost to his feet, head was about half the size of the shoulders and the eyes where about 2 to 3x larger than a human but can’t remember what the colour was, the skin colour was mostly brown with some white. I drove over to my dad’s where we both looked after the alien and brought it back to health. After some unknown amount of time, the alien was healthy enough to leave. Before he left, he said “thank you for looking after me, as a favor, in return I will watch out for you when the time comes”. Then he walked off into the distance.

3. This dream is one of the most detailed dream I had in a while. I was at a shopping center and I somehow got on to an escalator which was moving very fast and moved into a white light. I noticed my cloths had changed to white and I got giving an armored suit. Then everything went black. When I saw light, I walked into this room and I was not alone. There were other people in the same room with the same suite of armor that I have. The room was heavily guarded (my guess they were reptilian). I had a talk with some of the people but they talked liked as if they were brainwashed (can’t remember the conversation). But for me I still kept my own self and thoughts, I was not controlled. Then someone spoke over the speaker in the room that we have to pass a test to move onto the next room. After the test we were told if we passed or not. I passed the test (can’t remember what the test was on). Everyone but one person did not pass the test. This person was not brainwashed like the other people and he started to panic and started to run about. I tried to calm him down. By touching him, I must have transferred some part of my consciousness to take control of the person. Then the door opened and many guards filled the room. Then the person whom I control attacked the guards. As this happened the other people were taken elsewhere to wait. Then I found myself outside in space looking back at the ship (can’t remember what it looked like, but it was very big, possible reptilian ship) and still fighting, they’re where a lot of explosions going off and a remembered that I had to blow up this ship. Then I found myself looking outside from a spaceship. From what I can remember, the room was whiteish had a large glass window with dozens of different beings thanking me for my help and I’ll be invited back when the time comes.

4. This is more of an image/vision than a dream, I had an image that I was with a blue avian. It still brings tears when I think of it. Really can’t say much more than that I can’t really remember.

5. One of my most recent dreams, details aren’t really their but still remember parts of it. I met a canine wolf humanoid being, as everyone else was avoiding him or running away. I was the only one to greet him. He said something about being trained for first contact and never expected it to turn this way. We become very close friends, showed him Earth culture, history etc. After sometime (don’t know how long) he gave me the option to see his home world and other star systems around his area that are part of his race, which I agreed. This part I can’t really remember, he told me about his culture, history, way of life. He then showed me his spaceship. (Can’t really remember what it looked like apart from it being small). He trained me on customs for first contact for his race (again can’t remember the details). Later I learned that I was part of his world’s first contact for humans. (I never saw or remember his home world) Can’t really remember anything else.

I do dream in colour and sometimes black and white, but not too sure if its rich vibrant colours. Going from my dreams I have had from the last 12 or so years. My guess is that I’m being prepped for first contact or something similar when the time comes and possibly being first contact for other being’s home worlds. I haven’t seen a UFO (I’ve seen many earth satellites, as I do have a telescope and take pictures of the night sky) but I know they are there and aware of them. But it seems like to me if it is true, I’m being safety protected for multiple being’s if it’s even possible? I should add that I have never had a negative alien contact dream that I can remember, I’ve had a few nightmares as a child which were in black and white.

I do know that beings can meet you in trance/channel or dream state also. I often do get ringing in one ear for a few seconds which changes from left to right, sometimes a few times a day to once a fortnight.

Just would like to hear people thoughts on a few memorable dreams I have had. It would really be nice if Laura Knight could ask the cassiopaen’s if people are being prepped for first contact with certain being’s or multiple beings and if they are giving the chance to go off world to become first contact humans on the being’s worlds to share Earth experiences/culture etc? I really don’t know how that fits into STO/STS, but my feeling is its STO on many levels.

Hello all

My very first post, I have chosen to share a handful of my ET dreams. Have a read and share or ideas/comments.

1. First dream I ever had about aliens (can’t remember what they look like) where abducting people for some purpose. I finally met them and they told me the truth (can’t remember what they fully said). That I was also abducted for my own protection as negative beings were trying to mentally attack me. After this I knew it was not for malevolent purposes. I agreed that they can continue with the healing and protection and said “sorry for humanity as many will not make it through this and this will help you”.
I know details are lacking, but this is all I can remember

2. I was walking at my local park where I noticed a UFO crashing down near me. I found the crash site and carried the injured alien back to my car and laid it down on the back seat. The alien was about 1m tall and thin, arm’s length where almost to his feet, head was about half the size of the shoulders and the eyes where about 2 to 3x larger than a human but can’t remember what the colour was, the skin colour was mostly brown with some white. I drove over to my dad’s where we both looked after the alien and brought it back to health. After some unknown amount of time, the alien was healthy enough to leave. Before he left, he said “thank you for looking after me, as a favor, in return I will watch out for you when the time comes”. Then he walked off into the distance.

3. This dream is one of the most detailed dream I had in a while. I was at a shopping center and I somehow got on to an escalator which was moving very fast and moved into a white light. I noticed my cloths had changed to white and I got giving an armored suit. Then everything went black. When I saw light, I walked into this room and I was not alone. There were other people in the same room with the same suite of armor that I have. The room was heavily guarded (my guess they were reptilian). I had a talk with some of the people but they talked liked as if they were brainwashed (can’t remember the conversation). But for me I still kept my own self and thoughts, I was not controlled. Then someone spoke over the speaker in the room that we have to pass a test to move onto the next room. After the test we were told if we passed or not. I passed the test (can’t remember what the test was on). Everyone but one person did not pass the test. This person was not brainwashed like the other people and he started to panic and started to run about. I tried to calm him down. By touching him, I must have transferred some part of my consciousness to take control of the person. Then the door opened and many guards filled the room. Then the person whom I control attacked the guards. As this happened the other people were taken elsewhere to wait. Then I found myself outside in space looking back at the ship (can’t remember what it looked like, but it was very big, possible reptilian ship) and still fighting, they’re where a lot of explosions going off and a remembered that I had to blow up this ship. Then I found myself looking outside from a spaceship. From what I can remember, the room was whiteish had a large glass window with dozens of different beings thanking me for my help and I’ll be invited back when the time comes.

4. This is more of an image/vision than a dream, I had an image that I was with a blue avian. It still brings tears when I think of it. Really can’t say much more than that I can’t really remember.

5. One of my most recent dreams, details aren’t really their but still remember parts of it. I met a canine wolf humanoid being, as everyone else was avoiding him or running away. I was the only one to greet him. He said something about being trained for first contact and never expected it to turn this way. We become very close friends, showed him Earth culture, history etc. After sometime (don’t know how long) he gave me the option to see his home world and other star systems around his area that are part of his race, which I agreed. This part I can’t really remember, he told me about his culture, history, way of life. He then showed me his spaceship. (Can’t really remember what it looked like apart from it being small). He trained me on customs for first contact for his race (again can’t remember the details). Later I learned that I was part of his world’s first contact for humans. (I never saw or remember his home world) Can’t really remember anything else.

I do dream in colour and sometimes black and white, but not too sure if its rich vibrant colours. Going from my dreams I have had from the last 12 or so years. My guess is that I’m being prepped for first contact or something similar when the time comes and possibly being first contact for other being’s home worlds. I haven’t seen a UFO (I’ve seen many earth satellites, as I do have a telescope and take pictures of the night sky) but I know they are there and aware of them. But it seems like to me if it is true, I’m being safety protected for multiple being’s if it’s even possible? I should add that I have never had a negative alien contact dream that I can remember, I’ve had a few nightmares as a child which were in black and white.

I do know that beings can meet you in trance/channel or dream state also. I often do get ringing in one ear for a few seconds which changes from left to right, sometimes a few times a day to once a fortnight.

Just would like to hear people thoughts on a few memorable dreams I have had. It would really be nice if Laura Knight could ask the cassiopaen’s if people are being prepped for first contact with certain being’s or multiple beings and if they are giving the chance to go off world to become first contact humans on the being’s worlds to share Earth experiences/culture etc? I really don’t know how that fits into STO/STS, but my feeling is its STO on many levels.
I’m in no way qualified to comment if these are positive or negative oriented entities visiting you in your dreams, if they’re just dreams or if it’s something else. They’re pretty cool dreams none the less. Have you read the Cassiopaea substack articles? There’s lots of info about alien abduction in them that might be of interest to you and help you decide what these dreams might mean.
I’ve had a few alien invasion dreams but they are never positive, most recent- people getting collected on busses and sky craft, all of them in a zombie kind of state being rounded up and taken to camps, the sky opening up with portals and worm holes, military and alien craft coming in, strange glitching object appearing, one was a huge packet of malboro red smokes twisting and spinning in the sky like a hologram. Crazy weather, flash flooding, storms, lightening. People being oblivious to everything that’s going on and me frantically trying to get to my kid at school.

I’m more inclined to dream about earth events, tsunamis and volcanoes, done so since I was a kid. But my least favourite dreams that I have had more times than I’d like to is about spirit possession and lost souls, they really really suck, I take onboard the entities feelings and emotions and bring them out of the dream into my waking state and have to do a LOT of work to release them from me, one was absolutely terrifying as it resisted leaving for quite some time, I could feel the full possession and words cannot explain how utterly horrible it was, like nothing I’ve ever felt or want yo feel again… but I’ve had 3 where I’ve helped the discarnate spirit reunite with loved ones on the other side and was privy to witness this beautiful event in my minds eye. The most recent was a mother whose family was killed, she lost her husband and baby and was stuck in her grief so desperately looking for her baby but also knowing the baby had died… she was bound to the experience and just living in total denial stuck in the earth plane on repeat. I felt all of her sorrow and suffering, she was literally in me. Then I saw the family in a park playing (in my mind), waiting for her, her parents were there too. I described everyone I saw to her (I was awake by now, I’d bought her out of the dream with me) I they way they were dressed (1800or 1900’s style clothing) their features, the baby, a little girl in knitted bonnet, bootees and cardigan, her handsome husband, tall with dark hair. When I saw them they noticed I had and started beckoning for me to send them their daughter, wife and mother, who took a lot of convincing (an hour of me talking to her) to even look at what I was seeing and then even more to believe it. But once she agreed look in the bassinet and saw that baby an overwhelming love rushed through me and she left me and went to them, they embraced and cried and laughed, it was just beautiful. She didn’t look back but her husband did and it was the most gracious and grateful look of thank you anyone has ever given me. Then a white light engulfed the image in my mind of them walking away together and they were gone…. I just laid in bed crying … better than any movie I’ve ever watched that’s for sure!!

Anyway, I got carried away remembering that, all the feelings rushed at me again.
Here’s a link to the substack if you want to have a look. Pretty interesting!!!!

Hi fluffy

I really don’t have to many negative dreams in general. But I will check out the link you supplied. But I’ve been meaning to start my dream journal again. I’ve been a bit slack over the last few years.

Back
Top Bottom