My Experiences - Midlands, UK

Complexity

Padawan Learner
So it was in 2010 when I had a remarkable experience that I believe was a great catalyst, that has altered the course of my life... I was only 18 years of age when I had a daylight close encounter of the first kind, and what followed over the years were several more significant sightings.

Here's what I wrote on another forum in 2012 about it:

I Know What I Saw
« on: November 13, 2012, 12:11:58 AM »

It was the summer of 2010, when at around 11am I was leaning out my bedroom window, smoking a cigarette, enjoying the clear blue sky, the Sun and the wildlife.

There was nothing in the sky, not even a cloud - and the air was silent save for the birds flying between the gardens.

My cat brushed up against my ankle, so I turned from my window to fuss her head.

All of 6 seconds later, I turned back to hang back out the window - When slap bang in front of me was a black flying saucer!

Just "sitting" above my neighbors garden - In my line of sight.

It was more like looking at a pound coin horizontally but with a slightly rounded top. 6-8ft in width maybe? 2-3ft in depth.
My mind drew a blank for what seemed an age.

Then I thought it *must* be a "photo" (?!), so I bobbed my head up and down and the surroundings moved - It was perfectly still.

I remember cocking my head to one side and thinking WTF?!
I even ran through a check list - No engines, blades, or wings, it was completely silent..

Then it cocked to one side, and slowly reversed (?!) backwards - and did so until it was a speck in the distance around 3-4 minutes later.

I walked around baffled all that day - but soon shrugged it off, and put it to the back of my mind.

It was in the summer of 2011 I could no longer ignore the UFO subject - As I caught a silver orb observing me/my house on two occasions - and even snapped the second occasion on camera.

Since those sightings I've also witnessed many, many more - and I'm not alone in my testimony, as UFO fever hit my Town at around the same time.

Although admittedly most other sightings have been at night.

I know what I saw - and so in my mind there is no possible way of denying that UFOs are under intelligent control.

Debating the accuracy of that statement bores me, and I would much rather be investigating who's intelligent control they are under.

About a week before this photo was taken me and my friend were hanging out at my bedroom window (wide open middle of summer, second floor), and actually craicing jokes about UFOs, - when serendipitously this nifty silver orb just shot of of a nearby cumulus cloud.

After a pause, it zipped about erratically, before disappearing in two small flashes of light.. it was brilliant.. the silver orb was quite small, extremely reflective, was sometimes just white.

It was a week later when me and the same friend were in the garden gardening, but sky watching too, because lots of odds things had been happening.. when we saw these Jets chasing down this large, almost translucent, orb.. I had a chance to snap a photo on my mates crappy phone, so I did.

I was trying to get my Jets and the orb the were chasing. I did, but I also accidentally caught a silver orb above my garden tree. Identical to the one I saw a week before.

dXTm8EW.png

I did report my sightings to out local Ufology group, who are pretty competent.

There was a period over the next few years when our area became a bit of a hot spot. So many people were seeing strange things.. and me and a larger group of my friends all saw some crazy stuff when we were out hanging about.

And more people went online with their stories and videos.
There was a sighting and photograph of the black saucer shape just half a mile from where I saw it.

There are videos of the orbs I saw also just a couple of miles away in a more rural area.

Me and my friends witnessed endless cases of strange air traffic.. and weird craft flying exceptionally low over roofs tops (that instance was Autumn and cloud covered) about that Autumn dozens and dozens of locals were reporting strange meteor like showers.. I witnessed those several times to.. bright lights of orange flame shooting down in threes or more, and just fizzling out about the roofs tops.

Stars that weren't stars were frequently reported too (and witnessed by me and my friends). This once we were all on the edge of a local field & road playing the British game Curbie, you bounce the ball of the curb for points... Anyway, we'd all been in this spot playing for about two hours. When suddenly we all notice that a big bright star had decided to start flying across the sky... We'd all seen that "big bright star" sitting there for two hours :huh: but apparently, it wasn't a star. That left us all in awe anyway.

I've seen a huge variety of types of UFOs, but my sightings did peak years back.. they've tapered off for some reason. I've only seen a couple of small ones barely worthy of note this last year or two... There was a little strange thing darting across the sky the other month that I managed to glimpse.. but hardly worth reporting in comparison to much more impressive sightings.

I obviously felt compelled to conduct my own research into what I've experienced, and since then I've think I've fallen down almost every rabbit hole there is to fall down.. but most importantly, I managed to claw my way back out.

The field is full of such obfuscation, and disinformation. After nearly 8 years of searching I'm yet to find a reliable source of truth. I'm unsure where "National Security", Mind Control or and/or "First Contact" begin or end.

But I do know one thing is for sure... Nothing is as it seems.

Back
Top Bottom