my few weird thoughts

D69

Dagobah Resident
Well , I don`t know where to start :)

When I was much younger , me and my friends , we had weird "game" that we played.
It was about loosing consciousness. I`ll try to illustrate is on an example with person no.1 and person no.2.
So person no.1 had to duck and take around 18-20 breath ins , then he had to stand up quickly and person no.2 had to
gently press 2-3 times on persons no.1 chest. Effect was that person no.1 instantly lost consciousness for 10-15 seconds.
From person no.2 nothing strange happened , but the thing is that person no.1 had very weird dreams.
As a person no.1 I could describe it as ultra fast dreaming about past and (I did not understand that at that time , I think I do now thou ) possibly future.

Why I begun with that weird "game" story ?

So , inspired by last two C`s sessions about yoga , breathing techniques and BEATHA word , I finally decided to try that.
Keeping in mind this BEATHA word I started to inhale and exhale air quite fast.
It was like saying a word BEAAA (as inhale) for 1.5 of a second and HAAAA for another 1.5 of a second , so it was quite fast.
I think power breathing is a good description for that. I really do not know details of any yoga exercise so I though that Ill try with my own tempo and strength of breath (which was quite strong , filing to full lungs and realising it fast).
Like C`s suggested , I did multiplication of 30 breaths - I did 120 , at least I think I did , because its kinda hard to count and focus on breathing - that's why its good to breath with someone else or with tape.
I started to feel that weird thing after 40 breaths , after 80 maybe 90 I was quite certain what it was.
Basically , somehow body starts to feel flow of current :/. All muscles start to squeeze and after a while I hardly could move my fingers.
How do I know it was current you could ask.
Well , as a rather tech guy , I had this funny accident when I grabbed metal ladder with one hand and 220 Volts with other hand.
Believe me , you cannot forget this feeling. Strange thing is , that a friend of mine who was with me at that moment says that it lasted for around 10 seconds. I thought it was like 3 maybe 4 seconds when I luckily got released from that electric grab.
BUT , during that shock , I had very similar experience to that one with the "game". Literally I was thinking about past and future ultra fast.

So back to breathing. C`s said that it is an ancient exercise. I wonder for what this exercise really is.
Definitely after that , I realised how weak is our body and how easy one can defeat it if used some kind of electromagnetic wave.
Thing is , that I came to a question that I cannot answer yet.

Scenario one

Lets assume that Greys are coming and using some kind of electro magnetic weapon against humankind.
People start dying because they don't know how to counteract such a strong magnetic (electromagnetic force).
They never tried to strengthen their brain current so obviously majority of them disintegrates.
I remember that C`s said once about blood and iron in it which could intensify effect of a weapon on our body.
Also I read somewhere (probably here on SOTT :D:D) about DNA structure and its magnetic properties.
So according to this scenario people should start learning how to level up their body/mind control skills

Scenario two

Lets say that there is a cosmic event upcoming which involves a vast wave movement through earth.
Greys are coming as well , using this wave as a transport. They could know that humankind in its current state is
completely defenceless against such strong electromagnetic force. So they just wait and collect "food" from tormented and
defenceless victims
Again , every one who does not know how to control mind and body dies.
According to this scenario , people should learn how to control body and mind in a proper way.

Scenario three

Scenario three is pretty much the same as two , with only one difference. Wave is not going to do any harm to everyone if we learn how to utilize it in a proper way. Or simply let it flow through us and let it change something in us.

Scenario four

I am completely babbling here and I am lost in a loop

As C`s say , knowledge protects an all about this breathing exercises is to get prepared for voltage flow :D - but at the moment I cannot think about anything more useful. I definitely recommend playing with breathing to anyone who did not try it yet

I just thought I`ll share all that info with all of you so maybe it`ll help.

drygol said:
As C`s say , knowledge protects an all about this breathing exercises is to get prepared for voltage flow :D - but at the moment I cannot think about anything more useful. I definitely recommend playing with breathing to anyone who did not try it yet

It is just my opinion, but I am not positive that this is what the C's meant.

First, what you describing, frankly, looks unsafe. Both the "game" you played long time ago and the way you did your exercise now. To me it only highlighted the multiple warnings that were given by Gurdjieff, the yogis and here on the forum re: the danger of unsupervised self-styled breathing practices. This is certainly not something to recommend to "anyone", among whom there may be people with cardiac and vascular issues.

Second, your interpretation of your experience is subjective. You remember how you felt when you got an electric shock, see the similarities in what you felt this time, and say, this must be the same thing. There's not enough evidence for that. Further, you suggest that if you keep doing this exercise, it will train you body to tolerate electric shock. Even if it WERE an electric-type surge that you felt, there is absolutely not enough evidence to say that doing it again will make you more tolerant to it. E.g., eating more sugar wouldn't make you tolerate it better. It's the opposite -- your body will be destroyed.

There is IMO something in what you said and such experiences are possible. But, one should procede very carefully and exercise caution both in DOING it and in INTERPRETING the final results, which are those "visions" of past and future that you had supposedly seen.

That is exactly why I posted my thoughts here. I am still completely confused by all ongoing information bombardment and I think I needed this kind of objective point of view that you showed in your post. I truly thank you for that.
I am also sorry for my suggestions , I did not mean to do that. To be honest , now I see that i suggested all above to myself and that is why I described it that way (not being aware of it).

Moreover , I also did not think about cardiac and vascular issues which is VERY important and thankfully you responded so fast that hopefully no one tried it yet. Personally I never had cardiac issues but that is not an excuse so again I am sorry for that.

I should write it in that way - maybe these breathing exercises are meant to get us prepared for voltage flow or maybe to warn us about unknown dangers.

PS. I am not good with interpretations :)

The effect described in the "game" is caused by limiting oxygen flow to the brain. Not only person most likely to become unconscious, but for some it will result in convulsions, if not worse.

agni said:
Not only person most likely to become unconscious, but for some it will result in convulsions, if not worse.

like, brain damage, long-term mental disability and death due to cerebral hypoxia \\\http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebral_hypoxia ]

this is your "game", btw -- it is called a "fainting game" (\\\http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choking_game):scared:

Problem is, in the "fainting game", there is no way to measure the impact precisely, no way know how long the fainting spell is going to be and how an individual person would react. It's a shot in a dark.

Honestly, if I were to catch my kids doing something like this, the armageddon would come early for them. :thdown:

Drygol, IMO it may be more beneficial for your Work and self-development if at this point you were to examine what prompted you to play this game in the first place, who you played it with and whether there is any significance in that at all.

If you continue with the breathing practices, you probably wouldn't want to subconsciously try and replay the fascination with that early experience, it would kind of defeat the purpose of the exercise.

OSIT

Drygol, IMO it may be more beneficial for your Work and self-development if at this point you were to examine what prompted you to play this game in the first place, who you played it with and whether there is any significance in that at all.

If you continue with the breathing practices, you probably wouldn't want to subconsciously try and replay the fascination with that early experience, it would kind of defeat the purpose of the exercise.

Yes , I was trying to think about it , but I cannot find anything suspicious. We were both kids , willing to try and see how it works - basically out of curiosity (at least in my case).
Also , I just read second part of wiki link that you provided , It is indeed very interesting how one can get an easy brain damage.
However there are two positive things in whole case. Basically , thanks to your posts i realised that i want to run before i can walk ... again.
Second thing is about alkalosis of blood. Maybe If this body reaction could be utilised somehow and technique developed and practised , then it could help removing Candida.
If i remember correctly , Candida albicans cells do not tolerate alkaline environment

drygol said:
Second thing is about alkalosis of blood. Maybe If this body reaction could be utilised somehow and technique developed and practised , then it could help removing Candida.
If i remember correctly , Candida albicans cells do not tolerate alkaline environment

Do you mean the 'fainting game' "technique"?? If so, why in the world would you risk brain damage to get rid of candida? Drygol, you really seem to not be thinking very clearly at the moment. Is something going on - or, hopefully, I'm completely misunderstanding you.

Hi Drygol,

for me it has the taste in doing something pretty fast, looking for to solve something (a problem etc.) with breathing, because you wrote about different speculated scenarios to get prepared.
As always -knowledge protects-, that means try to find out why do you want to do this, what emotion/urgency is behind it.

"Haste makes waste" ;)

In trying to locate the Pam Reynolds near-death experience online, I came across this site (_http://www.iands.org/msgboards/messages/544/544.html?1104808592) and this story:

Introductory note:
I wrote this down around three years ago after a business meeting. The subject came up quite by chance when, I recalled my NDE which happened in 1964. Although I had frequently thought about the incident in the intervening years, I am absolutely positive that nothing has clouded my memory to obscure the facts.
I am sorry if the style appears literary - I had intended to offer it for publication in a magazine, but never bothered. I must stress that nothing in it has been sensationalized to clinch a sale.

------------------------

I was undergoing basic training in the Army. One of the guys there said he could make anyone faint. Now, I had never fainted in my life before although, obviously I had seen others faint, and grew curious. Being young, I felt ready for the experience.

I crouched down, breathing deeply, for 30 seconds. Then I had to take one deep breath and put my thumb in my mouth while the guy hauled me up and hugged me tightly from behind as I slipped effortlessly back to the floor. My eyes opened and I looked up at my fellows staring down at me, smiling.

It was a novelty. Others tried it. Then, after a space of about half an hour, someone came into the room and expressed interest in the exercise but was unsure. I was keen to try it again, and asked the fellow if we could do it again to demonstrate it to the newcomer.

This time it was very different.

My body slipped slowly to the floor, and everything became dark. I turned to my right and saw, alone in the cold gloom, a stranger who stared back at me in surprise. He was tall, perhaps a little older than me, and had not expected me to see him.

"Don't worry, everything's going to be all right," he said as he approached, and stood behind me. I felt as if I were being raised up, and looked down and saw my lifeless form. "They've killed me," I thought. "They've killed me. I've got to have them punished." I wanted to pierce them all with my anger.

"No, you can't do that," replied the stranger, soothingly. "You see, it really doesn't matter now. You'll understand soon enough."

The poster then goes on to describe his NDE. And as it ended:

I awoke, prostate on the floor. I felt as if I had received an electric shock, and needed to collect my thoughts. Bewildered, I looked around me. I was back. I was 17 again, with a whole life ahead of me. A long life, it seemed, before I was due to return to that wonderful place. How would I have the patience to wait so long. Immediately, a feeling of acute depression enveloped me.

My barracks room companions looked down, laughing at me. "You took half a minute or so to wake up! We thought you'd gone to sleep!"

Obviously, 'breathing' should never be a game! And given the information that has been revealed in the recent sessions, it appears a specific breathing technique is going to be an integral part of the 'help is on the way' from the C's! And devising your own do-it-yourself technique could have lethal consequences! :scared:

Do you mean the 'fainting game' "technique"?? If so, why in the world would you risk brain damage to get rid of candida? Drygol, you really seem to not be thinking very clearly at the moment. Is something going on - or, hopefully, I'm completely misunderstanding you.

ahh , my English is far from being good :/
I only mentioned 'fainting game' as an experience from my past , just to tell you all about my experience with it.

by writing this :

Maybe If this body reaction could be utilised somehow and technique developed and practised , then it could help removing Candida.

I meant , IF reaction to body fast breathing could be developed properly , then it could help. Not before , and not with haste.
I wrote it because in a second part of _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choking_game , they state that fast breathing (breathing that i tried , again not choking game) causes temporary alkalosis of blood.
Also, thanks to Hildegarda post I am not going to try it , like i irresponsibly did last time without any decent preparation.

Another thing is that abcdefghiJoerg seems to be partially right with:

for me it has the taste in doing something pretty fast, looking for to solve something (a problem etc.) with breathing, because you wrote about different speculated scenarios to get prepared.

I think , sometimes I can not withstand pressure. And like I said , sometimes I want to run before i can walk :/
I need to do more work , and thanks to posts from all of you , I do gain an opportunity to do that. All of your posts keep me in right (at least i hope it is right) direction. And for that I am very thankful

Back
Top Bottom