My first UFO sighting

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I live in the heavily populated island and there is so much light pollution that it is quite boring observing the sky.
I spent last weekend in the neighboring small island very quiet and not so built up. It was very different and it was surprising to see how active night sky really is.
I' ve seen several falling stars, many airplanes , something that I excitedly declared as UFO during dinner and then everyone agreed that it must be very distant airplane, so distant that for a while it appeared to be stationary.
Later on I was sitting on a hotel terrace with a friend and we were talking. And then all of the sudden I saw it.
It was a big (one third of the moon crescent which was visible last night) spherical object which appeared out of nowhere that seemed to be hoovering. My friend suggested that it looks somewhat like jelly wish, and indeed that was the most curious about this thing - it seemed to be pulsating. It was predominantly orange colored light but the lights seemed to be fading and then intensifying again.
What stayed with me very much was this notion that I could hear the sound connected to it, sort of like hissing. I am saying notion because this object was very far and objectively couldnt be heard on the terrace,so more likely this was some strange subjective impression.
The thing hovered for about few minutes - I even took picture with my phone but the result was very disappointing. Then it started moving slowly at an angleof 45 degrees and after some seconds simply vanished into tin air.

What also stood up was the fact that apart from me (and my friend after being alerted by me) nobody else on the terrace - and there were about 10-15 other people lounging there - noticed anything. I could see first hand how little people pay attention to the things going on above their heads.
All in all it was very interesting experience worth sharing here.
I was reading about UFO's so many times but never for a moment I considered possibility that I will see one. It was a funny coincidence to see it on the eve of my significant birthday. Nit sure if it was entirely pleasant event as there was some eeriness about it.
I am glad I wasn't alone and this experience was shared with a friend who is not just a skeptic but totally closed to the idea of UFO (sort of it doesn't interest me in slightest if they exist or not or what are they) and was in the end left speechless and quite shaken by the experience.

Corto Maltese said:
What also stood up was the fact that apart from me (and my friend after being alerted by me) nobody else on the terrace - and there were about 10-15 other people lounging there - noticed anything. I could see first hand how little people pay attention to the things going on above their heads.

Curious about the timing... and the others on the patio not looking, maybe say "oblivious"? A thought I cannot get away from what I read "somewhere" that they (UFOs) are seen when they want to be seen... When thinking back to what I "think" I've seen, this statement about seeing them when thay "allow" sighting just bugs me to no end. One could into some self-importance issues on that one...

Didn't want to talk much about my inner considering as it seemed like noise but since you brought it up I might as well.

This is definitely not the type of importance I would wish for. As the matter of fact for a moment a was a bit spooked and I will tell you why when all this was happening instinct was telling me to sit still and be cool, observe it but uncospicuoslly - acting on another impulse I suddenly got up walked to the edge of terrace for distance of about 7-8 meters, sort of singling my self from the rest of human group and took a photo. As soon as I found myself standing there alone in front of this thing, paranoid I stepped in with thoughts like: Ok that was extremely stupid, you singled out yourself and let them know that you saw them, now they noticed you! That was the spooky part.

Yes there were times in my life when I thought - gee I would really want to see UFO or extraterrestrial being - but after accumulating more info on the subject in past years I certainly wouldn't wish for this more then wishing to be possessed by a demon.

In any case reading your comment I thought of the statement presented in the movie What the Bleep ( which is mostly YCYR propaganda) about American Indians not being able to actually see Columbo's armada because these ships were objects completely outside their normal experience.
I would imagine this element plays significant role in UFO's not being readily spotted by most of human beings.

Back
Top Bottom