My little boy

tom32071

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Here is a picture of my little boy. Echo.

mv6w

My wife got him for me to replace my baby girl (prissy). She recently died.
She was with us for 15 years.

81e

The pics don't show up when I preview. Maybe they will after I post it. :cry:

EDIT NOTE FROM LAURA: I tried pasting the image url in the browser and got 404 message.

Tom, using Picasa to locate your pics and post from there is not going to work for posting images on a forum. You'll have to find the location of the images on your hard drive and upload from there, similar to attachments for an email, or use image hosting sites like Photobucket or Image Shack. You have the code right, but the location of your pics is what needs to be fixed.

Heimdallr said:
Tom, using Picasa to locate your pics and post from there is not going to work for posting images on a forum. You'll have to find the location of the images on your hard drive and upload from there, similar to attachments for an email, or use image hosting sites like Photobucket or Image Shack. You have the code right, but the location of your pics is what needs to be fixed.

And you can have a look at that thread here for more info.

You can try _http://tinypic.com/

When you have uploaded your picture, you will see four urls. You need to select and (right click and) copy the second one (IMG code for forums & ..) and paste/post it here.

It should work like that

Sorry to hear about your loss..,

There was a backslash after .jpg and before the close bracket which I removed. It didn't help. I pasted the url into the browser and got a 404 message. So, something is weird.

One more try.

100_2525.jpg

Well I had no luck with image shack or with picassa but photobucket seems to work ok.

The above photo is of my little boy (Echo).

100_1952.jpg

The above photo is of Sassy,Prissy and Echo Sassy is our Dachshound, Prissy is My baby Girl (she died this year) and Echo , well, he's my little monster.

Well, I guess I finally figured this out. Guess I'll stick with photobucket for this.

I'm glad you finally figured the image thing out. And you have a beautiful 2D "family".

I am sorry for your loss of Prissy, your baby girl.

Nienna Eluch « Reply #6 on: Today at 05:51:31 AM » said:
I'm glad you finally figured the image thing out. And you have a beautiful 2D "family".

I am sorry for your loss of Prissy, your baby girl.

Thanks. Yeah, that image thing had me going for a while. But, finally.

I really miss Prissy. I loved that little dog.

Back
Top Bottom