My view of this coming election...

Al Today

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
An analogy of why a “good” person will never be elected….

Do you consider yourself the master of your humble home? Do you make the rules? Do you control the heating and cooling thermostat? Do you select the furniture to fit your needs? Select the colors to suit your fancy? Do you feed and nurture your children, or pets? Do you have status, control, perhaps even power within your home. Kinda like the PTB has a firm grip on its’ own environment, us… Perhaps? Maybe?

Okay, that being said, let’s use a pet dog to continue this analogy.

What would you do if your dog defecates & urinates inside your home? Whenever & wherever it chooses? It cannot be house broken. It does as it pleases. It does not learn to accomplish your desires.

What if you let that dog outside to go to the bathroom & it does not come back to you when called. It ignores you. It comes back when it “feels” like. What would you do?

Because of the potty training issue, you tie that dog up in the back yard & it fights the tie line? It barks, makes a racket, fights the rope, tangles it up, begins to strangle itself, and perhaps even becomes a public nuisance to the point where the neighbors call the dog warden, animal control, or maybe even the cops? What would you do?

Even more sad, if you were an avid hunter & that dog don’t hunt. What would you do?
I hated to say this one because I know of what some do to their dogs. I have adopted a survivor of a bad hunting trip.

To continue…

If a “good” person of strong moral character, a person of ethics, a person who actually cares for others, a person cares for the world, a person who does not bend to the dark side, a person who wants to do what is “right” and “just” is EVER elected, if this is even possible, what do you think the PTB would do?

Al Today said:
If a “good” person of strong moral character, a person of ethics, a person who actually cares for others, a person cares for the world,
a person who does not bend to the dark side, a person who wants to do what is “right” and “just” is EVER elected, if this is even possible, what do you
think the PTB would do?
Ponerologize him/her?
I think that persons of your descriptions (idealists) occasionally get elected. I`m not too sure if said persons
would be elected into a high office, such as president, prime minister etc. I also think that, based on the careers
of some green members in Germany, those persons, when they come into positions of power will be confronted
with the choice to forego their idealism and agree on compromise after compromise, thereby diluting more and
more of their former idealism or: They turn their backs to politics, realizing that the system doesn`t allow for
radical changes. I believe the latter happens only very occasionally. The whole party system really plays heavily
into politician`s self-importance. Many (fomer idealists) will propably lie to themselves by suggesting that they
might change a little bit while in a power position whereas they wouldn`t be able to change a thing while outside
of politics. In an extremely ponerologized system like the Third Reich one actually does find people in who use
their positions to help or at least control damage. (Schindler or the Nazi who saved Simon Wiesenthal`s life).
I hope it`s ok to attach another question to your post:
Since both the Democratic and the Republican party are heavily supported by Big Business and there`s no real
difference, why would the PTB bother with manipulating elections?
I really wonder about that, especially regarding the last elections between Bush and Kerry, both members of an
elite secret club, which cannot have more than 1500 members? Why bother, if ultimately it`s all the same?

nemo said:
Since both the Democratic and the Republican party are heavily supported by Big Business and there`s no realdifference, why would the PTB bother with manipulating elections?
Perhaps you are on the right track. Maybe the PTB probably DOESN'T have to continually mess with the election process nowadays. The ground work has already been done within history past. The matrix has been formed, and people properly conditioned to provide the results desired. Perhaps the system for the most part IS on autopilot now?

Edit: typos again...

Perhaps. Then again, the last elections WERE highly suspicious. Reasonable doubt had been cast upon
the authenticity of the voting results. I just wonder if there is only an either or (as in: It doesn`t matter
who wins; therefore no reason to manipulate elections or: It does matter who wins; therefore manipulating
votes makes sense to the PTB). Might there be a third answer to account for the logical inconsistency?

Actually I believe politics and 'good people' are mutually exclusive lol. But if this miracle you described ever did happen, if a person of character and morals were ever elected to a high national office, the PTB would have them killed of course. Lincoln and JFK were no Mother Theresa's but they serve as an example.

Another slice of the spreading madness....

_http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/

I can appreciate Obama for several different reasons but that people really believe he's going to be 'revolutionary' is mind boggling.

Back
Top Bottom