My Work Thus Far - Part I + II

This is a collated work of mine combining hints and concepts from many sources and back-engineering control systems to ascertain their methods of enslavement.

Sources rely heavily on The Law of One, Hermetics, scripture, meditation and communion with many sources of which I am very grateful.

Primary concepts:

- The One Infinite Creator, 'The All' in Hermetics, is indivisible and infinite. Therefore this existence is based in non-physicality. Just as your thoughts and emotions are real but not physical, this existence is a manifestation of the Creator's Love/Mind.

- This realm is a product of the Creator's will to experience something normally impossible: New and unique perspective of the finite. Could you imagine never having anything unknown? No cool stories that you didn't write. No landscapes you didn't make? Free will and this realm makes that possible. Our raison d'etre, and gift back to the Creator, which is unique by every definition. When we enter 'Heaven' we bring this gift in Service.

- Do any One of us have the right to decide what experience the Creator does not want? Do any One of us have the right to judge Creation? Where does that judgement fall? This includes yourself too! This is the core essence of what is to follow:

How the Church of Orion got you to enslave yourself:

Original Sin

Humanity looked outward believing this 'apple' was capable of providing more than what you already have. This concept is the equivalent of believing that the Creator made you incomplete. That you are lacking even though you were 'made in His image'

This choice is not ancient history. We make it every single day. Either by judging ourselves or others, as we are all One. We forever grasp for what we inherently have. Rebuking our Grace.

This was reinforced twice.

• By stating we are never worthy of entering the Kingdom.
  • By stating that Yeshua will be our perfection due to our imperfection.

It is 100% true if you believe it to be so. By inhibiting your own Grace, you are stagnant and do not proceed until the lesson is accepted and understood.

Non-Judgement: This seems to be my current lesson. It is not about training yourself to act contrary to your feelings or conditioning, it's about how you view yourself and every other facet of Creation. There is an epiphany waiting for you. It will not fit within the norms of society, religion, or social/media. Most of the latter are purposefully designed to trigger judgmental responses.

Much love on this path. It is One most liberating!

My hopes are that some may read this and give the concept a try. See if you feel anything 'return'

Note: This is from the 3rd Density perspective. As one moves through the Octave, the greater the affinity towards positive polarization occurs. For in seeing the Creator in All, including Oneself, the desire to act negatively diminishes proportionally.

Polarity / Duality

Good and evil are subjective terms. Polarity in the context of the Law of One is solely a function of your Heart Chakra or Green-Ray energy centre. Either you Serve Others with unconditional love, compassion, empathy tempered with wisdom. (StO) Or you deem that a weakness, and the only One deserving of your love is yourself. (StS) One is of acceptance and One is of control.

There are infinite points along this axis. Hermetics teaches much regarding this concept.

To quote the Tao Te Ching:

Under Heaven all can see beauty as beauty only because there is ugliness.
All can know good as good only because there is evil.

Therefore having and not having arise together.
Difficult and easy complement each other.
Long and short contrast with each other;
High and low rest upon each other;
Voice and sound harmonise each other;
Front and back follow one another.

Same logic follows for joy/sorrow, pleasure/pain, life/death.

3rd Density (Earth) is all about choice. This is where your path now has a fork. One has to choose the left-hand path or the right. There is no ‘correct’ or ‘incorrect’ choice. Both exist for a reason and are codependent of each other.

Orion has played this role here, in service of the Galactic Logos, and by proxy, the One Infinite Creator of providing ‘negative polarity’ experience. They are often demonized for this Service, but still adhere to the primal distortion of Free Will for those seekers. You still have to ‘opt in’. Their strategy often is to limit options, imposed by their various control systems, so your ‘choice’ is but a small subset of your normally limitless use of catalyst. Catalyst is shaped by perception, polarity and experience to become a lesson. This you then choose on how to act/not act upon it.

The Confederation, and Council of Saturn, are here for those seeking to polarize in Service to Others. They will rarely intervene other than dreams and perhaps linking you up with a teacher/student when you seek to learn/teach and teach/learn. They are far less ‘creative’ with Free Will as compared to Orion. Basically a non-interference policy.

Common roles/activities that seem to be one polarity but are in fact the other:

1. Offering service to another by doing their work instead of aiding them
This is taking their lesson as your own
  1. Offering service to another with expectations of personal gain
Or with expectations of indebtedness

The lesson is the reward. Service is exponentially increased in a great feedback loop when One does not ‘take’ and instead gives/receives.

This is how ‘stacked’ the game is here, by the will of the Galactic Logos.

Negative polarity only takes which is a 0 sum, pyramid scheme like system.

Takes a lot of effort for Orion to maintain this current 3rd Density StS version of Great Mother 🌎

Many have come to witness Her graduation and to provide support for all of you 💚

May you find that which you seek
May your understand the lessons in All that you do.

Know that you are love/d

🙏

Triggers, lessons and how it all fits together (imho)

Triggers can be quite debilitating but also serve you very well in progression.

These are signposts of lessons not yet absorbed. While that knowledge may not help much during the event, afterwards, it mostly certainly can.

Firstly, find the reason why this situation invokes an immediate and very charged reaction. This has to be about you. It can't be projected onto another. This retains your power over the situation instead of giving it away. If you go victim-mode then only the other person has control.

Meditation will be very helpful here, but mindfully digging through past events that you feel are related. Stay detached and look for understandings you weren't capable of seeing before. As you grow, many old events (and why you chose the action) will begin to make sense!

A trigger causes a reaction. What were strive for is responding to, or choosing not to respond, to any given situation.

This allows for the use of your strongest tool: intuition. Also, rarely do situations deem an immediate response. One can often take time to contemplate why they are feeling a certain way.

Do note, sometimes it is a deliberate attempt to trigger you. A negative polarity 'greeting'. This is where you use Adept training and discussed separately.

Once the trigger is resolved, your Egoic Mind also has one less 'ez button' to control you. This is a step towards Mastery. The less interference of the Egoic Mind, the clearer it becomes what is truly intuition.

💚

[Context]

The first post's audience was mainly a group of ex-Catholics mainly; who felt very disfranchised about their current situation

So it's slanted more towards that perspective to another

[Context]

The first post's audience was mainly a group of ex-Catholics mainly; who felt very disfranchised about their current situation

So it's slanted more towards that perspective to another
Thanks for the context. What was the circumstance that prompted you to write up your ontology, and what was the reception?

There seemed to be a lot of suffering, old belief systems colliding with growing Spiritual understandings. My Dad is a United Church Minister, so I could relate to some of what they were feeling. The contradictions. Most who resonate more with the New Testament don't with the Old, as from my perspective it was a transition between a very oppressive Yahweh -> the Father (my hunch is the Father = Higher Self)

People realizing they were a part of a control system and fled.

It was received quite well and I hope it aided some in their healing process and beyond.

Different perspectives are always nice. As with anything, take what resonates, and leave the rest

Back
Top Bottom