Nano-hydroxyapatite and nanoxim for teeth

hlat

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Which 1 of these 4 particular toothpastes has the best ingredients or least evil ingredients? It seems that they all have hydrated silica which I think is a form of silicon dioxide, which I think is bad.

Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Xylitol, Hydroxyapatite, Calcium Carbonate, Propanediol, Nano-Hydroxyapatite, Potassium Cocoate, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Mentha Arvensis (Wild Mint) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cassia (Cinnamon) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Erythritol.

Xylitol
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *
Calcium Carbonate
Hydroxyapatite
Hydrated Silica
Sodium Bicarbonate
Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt)
Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil*
Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
Zinc Citrate
Bentonite
Citric Acid
Cellulose Gum
Monoammonium Glycyrrhizinate
Stevia*
Zinc Gluconate
Melaleuca
Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Lactic Acid
Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract
Ascorbic Acid
Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract
Citrus Aurantium Sinensis Peel Extract
DI-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)

Non-GMO Vegetable Glycerin (Viscosity Control), Non-GMO Xylitol (Oral Microbiome Support), Water (Hydration), Hydrated Silica (Thickening), Nano-Hydroxyapatite (Remineralization),Chicory Root (Prebiotic),L-Arginine (Oral Microbiome Support),Monk Fruit Extract (Sweetener),Limonene (Flavor),Green Tea (Flavor),Mint (Flavor),Potassium Sorbate (Stabilizer)
I think Potassium Sorbate may damage DNA.

PINA COLADA: water (you know, H₂O), glycerin (natural hydrator), silica (naturally-derived mineral that gently polishes), xylitol* (plant-based sweetener that’s microbiome-friendly), hydroxyapatite (3% —mineral that strengthens, whitens, and reverses sensitivity), flavor, cellulose gum (plant-based thickener), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (microbiome-friendly), potassium chloride (natural mineral salt that reduces sensitivity), aloe barbadensis leaf juice* (naturally soothing), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda, a natural surface stain remover), sodium citrate (salt derivative that reduces sensitivity), sodium lauroyl sarcosinate (naturally-derived cleanser), stevia rebaudiana extract (natural sugar-free sweetener).
I think sodium lauroyl sarcosinate may be like sodium lauroyl sulfate SLS, which is bad.

I am looking at these 4 because they each have nanoxim nano-hydroxyapatite, a form of hydroxyapatite made by Fluidinova that has been approved by European Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety.

Hydroxyapatite is unregulated, so there are liars out there selling micro-hydroxyapatite and calling it nano-hydroxyapatite, and there are products where the hydroxyapatite is clumped together and not evenly distributed. That's why I want nanoxim brand of nano-hydroxyapatite.

According to this article, hydroxyapatite makes up 96% of tooth enamel and 60% of bones. Certain hydroxyapatite in toothpaste remineralizes, strengthens, whitens, and desensitizes teeth. With these amazing claims, I wondered why I never heard of it before. Apparently, hydroxyapatite toothpaste has been widely used in Japan for many decades.

According to this article, hydroxyapatite has to be smaller than 500 nanometers to fit into dentin tubules so that the entire tooth is remineralized, not just the outside.

Nanoxim nano-hydroxyapatite is less than 100 nanometers and rod shaped.

I too had no idea about the benefits of nano-hydroxyapatite, until I watched an interview of Dr. Mark Burhenne earlier this year (he produces the fygg toothpaste). Regarding other toothpastes, he recommends RiseWell and Boka.

Boka comes in several flavours, but all seem to include hydrated silica and sodium lauroyl sarcosinate.

Dr. Burhenne made an interesting point in the interview: certain mouthwashes (e.g. Listerine) screw up the oral microbiome and the nitric oxide production, causing high blood pressure. The studies done on this have been out for 15-20 years, and he thinks that there will be lawsuits in the future.

There is a 5th toothpaste with nanoxim, and I think I'm going to get this one and not any of the 4 in the 1st post. Primal Life Organics said their nanoxim concentration is 10%. Dr. Burhenne also lists this 1 among the 4 he recommends because they have nanoxim.
No silica, hydrated silica, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, or potassium sorbate.
Polished Peppermint: Colloidal Silver, Bentonite, Kaolinite, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactobacillus and Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Montmorillonite, Nano-Hydroxyapatite, Sodium Bicarbonate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Cellulose

Back
Top Bottom