Neanderthals, Humans Now, and what may be...

Al Today

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I was reading the thread on “Freaky visions” and there was much food for thought. I also read the thread named “The spaceship cloud” and made what I consider an off-the-cuff, strange remark, without thinking.

We all have lessons to learn. I sure don't know my lesson plan. Heck, in 5D I wonder If I would/will choose this BBM or STS again?
I cannot get that remark outta my head. Why did I say that? Do I really think that? Is that possible? Then, the word Neanderthal popped into my mind and just had to search for references. The path chosen to research this is chronicled below. But does this answer my questions about the remark above? This question is why I post this.

I appreciate any clues and or insight any of you may have to offer.

Before I begin, I feel a disclaimer is necessary. A few years ago I ?accidentally? came across the C’s transcripts. I was raised in monotheism & didn’t even know what the word esoteric meant. I am accumulating information now. I have been so very disillusioned and must state I have a hard time accepting the C’s literal word as some sort of Gospel, but the transcripts may be closer to Truth than the Bible is supposedly the literal word of a God. I feel there are clues and insights within both that we are to investigate and come to our own conclusions. This forum network is important to these ends. Thank You.

Where did Neanderthals come from?
Session 941023.
Q: (L) Let's go back to the three forces. You said numerous souls desired physical existence. When the numerous souls did this, how did physical existence come to be?
A: First was apelike.
Q: (L) And then what happened? Did these apelike being just pop into the air? What did the souls do with these apelike beings?
A: Souls altered them by transfer.
Q: (L) Transfer of what?
A: Souls into seeded bodies. Orion Union was first into Neanderthal.
Q: (L) The Orion souls came into Neanderthal bodies?
A: No. Put humans there for incubation process.
Q: (L) Were altered ape embryos put back into ape females for gestation?
A: No. Souls only.
Q: (L) They put the souls into the ape bodies?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Did the soul's presence in the ape body cause its genetics and DNA to change?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) They entered into living creatures on this planet to experience 3D reality and by entering in caused mutation?
Q: (L) Then were altered by Orion Union first.
A: They resemble you.
Q: (L) Who resembles us?
A: The Orions.
Q: (L) We haven't talked too much about the Orions...
A: Orion Union. There are others in Orion Community.
Q: (L) Are some of the Orions not good guys as we would term it?
Q: (L) Are some of them good guys?
Q: (L) So, you are saying that the original creators or genetic engineers were Orions?
A: Close. The original engineers but not inhabitants.
Q: (L) Where did the souls come from that entered into the bodies on the planet earth? Were they in bodies on other planets before they came here?
A: Not this group.
Q: (L) Were they just floating around in the universe somewhere?
A: In union with the One. Have you heard the Super ancient legend of Lucifer, the Fallen Angel?
Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?
A: You. The human race.
Q: (L) Are the souls of individual humans the parts of a larger soul?
A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."
Q: (L) Are you saying that the act of wanting to experience physical reality is the act of falling?
A: You are members of a fragmented soul unit.
Q: (L) What is it about wanting to be physical is a "fall"?
A: Pleasure for the self.
Q: (L) How many people on the planet know what you are teaching us?
A: A few.
Q: (L) Are we "special" in some way to receive this?
A: All are special.
Q: (L) How many know?
A: 8 so far.
Q: (L) Will we be able to teach others?
A: Up to you.
Q: (L) Who are the others?
A: No contact right now.
Q: (L) Did, at any time, the human race live for a long time in an Edenic state, where they were able to use bodies and still have a spiritual connection?
A: Yes. But not long. No addiction takes long to close the circle.
Q: (L) So, mankind was addicted to pleasuring the self?
A: Became quickly.
Q: (L) How long from the time of the moving of souls into bodies did the "Fall" in Eden occur?
A: Not measurable. Remember Laura, there is no time when this event occurred. Time passage illusion did not exist at that point as well as many other falsehoods.
Q: (L) So you are saying that the Fall in Eden was also the beginning of time?
Q: (L) These many other falsehoods that you mention, could you tell us about a couple. We know that the first one is time...
A: You must learn on your own.
So perhaps we came here for “Pleasure for the self.”
And for this, we must “must learn "the hard way."”.

Mysteries surround this next question. What did happen to the Neanderthals?
Session 941005.
Q: (L) What happened to Neanderthal man?
A: Removed by Lizzies to other planets.
Q: (L) Is that removed as in taken off the planet physically?
Q: (L) What planet were they taken to?
A: Others.
What may happen to what we call the Human Race?
Session 000415.
A: All are possible futures just wait and see. There is an alien race that has plans to replace your physical vehicles with a new "model."
Q: (L) What are they going to do with the old models?
A: "Retire them."
Q: (T) Which race is this?
A: Orion STS.
Q: (L) Is this essentially what happened with Neanderthal?
A: Yup!
Q: (L) Well, for a period of time it seems that they continued to exist on the planet alongside the new model, Cro-Magnon or whatever.
A: Some did.
Q: (L) For how long did Neanderthal exist side by side with the "new model?"
A: 233 years.
Q: (L) I thought that Neanderthal was here for a long, long, long time; and if modern man arrived on the planet, as you say, 70 to 80 thousand years ago, wasn't Neanderthal already here then?
A: Time references have been miscalculated.
Q: (L) Who miscalculated the time references?
A: Science.
Q: (L) What is the oldest Neanderthal that's been found? Anybody know? No, well then when did Neanderthal appear on the planet?
A: 5.3 million years ago.
Q: (L) You are saying that when science says that modern man appeared 35 to 40 thousand years ago, and Neanderthal disappeared at the same time, the real time frame was 70 to 80 thousand years ago? In other words, a factor of 2 error?
Q: (L) And, of course, we can't depend on any of the dating methods because of metamorphosis.
A: And genetic manipulation.
Q: (L) So, in effect, we ARE the new Neanderthals on the eve of extinction. You have said that those who transition into 4th density in the body will go through some kind of rejuvenation process or body regeneration or something. Does that mean that these present "Neanderthal" type bodies that we presently occupy will morph into something more in line with the new model? Is it genetically encoded into some of them to do so?
A: Something like that.
Note the last question & answer above about genetic modifications, morphing, and I contemplated the following:
Session 960504.
Q: … (L) It just staggers the mind to think about it. What do they want these people for?
A: To replace you.
Q: (TK) And why? Because they can control them better. Right?
A: Completely.
Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?
A: Yes, most.
Q: (TK) Are they just like us only raised differently?
A: More complicated than that.
Q: (L) How long have they been doing this?
A: 14,000 years, approximately.
Q: (L) If they have been doing it that long, obviously the ones they have taken at the beginning have croaked and are of no use to replace anybody on the earth unless they have been replacing people from time to time for various reasons...
A: No, their technology makes yours look like Neanderthal by comparison! Hibernation tubes... One heartbeat per hour, for example.
Q: (TH) That means that for every year we live, they would live 4200 years... (L) Does any of this have anything to do with that crazy pit at Oak Island?
A: In an offhand way.
Q: (L) How do we fit into all of this? (TK) We don't!
A: You have been the "preparation committee."
Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth to make it more habitable for them?
A: Those things are inconsequential and easily repaired.
Q: (TK) With their technology, they can fix all of that. (L) This is really horrible, you know! To think of all this... (TK) Apparently, from what I am understanding, they can't just come in and wipe us out and replace us, because the 'rules' won't allow it.
A: Yet the natural cycles within the framework of the natural order of things will allow all these things to fall into place.
Q: (L) Is there some law within the realm of these beings, sort of like the law of gravity, that prevents them from just coming in and taking over?
A: No.
Q: (TK) I don't think it is like the law of gravity...
A: What "law" is there that inhibits you from manipulating 2nd density beings at will?!?
Q: (L) Well, I don't go out and deliberately hurt or manipulate anything or anybody. (TK) Of course, in our handling of these 'critters,' we are conserving them in some ways so that we will have an ongoing food supply... (TK) I think there are rules to the game. It's like a chess game. They can't just come in and change things, it has to progress in some way. But, there are loopholes and they can sneak in and manipulate and get away with some things... (TH) Then, there aren't rules - there are just guidelines.
A: Two important points there: 1) When we said "you," we meant 3rd density collectively. 2) You missed our statement about the natural cycle and order of things almost completely. We suggest you reread and ponder... Also, what if your race is manipulated to destroy yourselves, or, just hang around until the next natural cataclysm?
Q: (TK) Well, it seems like there is another side that is trying to prevent them from gaining control. (L) Well, from what I understand, the only thing the good guys are able to do is, because of free will, they have to wait to be asked for help, and the only they thing they can really do is give information. (F) Well, this is valuable if used by the right people at the right time. (TK) You have to come up with the right questions, too. You have to have enough information to be able to come up with the right questions. I am sure the information is there. You have one group with all these people underground and they want to take over the planet. This group likes being 4th density - they don't want to advance. They want to block advancement. Then, you have the group that wants to advance; they want the natural order to proceed. This negative group wants to stay there and keep everyone they can there. (L) And because they deplete themselves and diminish in numbers, they keep having to supply their needs and existence. (TK) If, by some odd chance, the earth is the only place where people come to advance, then sooner or later it is going to stop, if these other guys take over, then it will just stop... implode. (TH) I know! The earth is a 4th density theme park! (L) We already thought of that... we all have an 'E' ticket ride! (TK) Obviously we have the information, but we haven't really dug deep enough so that we don't know the questions that we need to ask. Is this true?
Q: (TK) Is what I was saying close to the truth?
A: Yes. Total truth is elusive.
Okay, what will be will be, yes? Now, about my so-called strange statement at the beginning of this post…

A quick word about thinking, learning & choice…
Session 941022
Q: (L) Could you comment on the idea that is implicit in this that Jesus was illegitimate?
A: Obviously if one feels that this would put a shadow or stain on him in some way, or the knowledge that he imparted, then you have not been paying attention. Did you not hear what was said about obsession as opposed to knowledge? Those who are truly, within themselves, at all points of development, trying to seek greater knowledge, will not be blocked by any ideas relating to illegitimacy as you refer to it. Those who are obsessed, by choice, rather than trying to seek true knowledge, will indeed be blocked at that point. It is all up to the choice of the individual. If you choose to develop and gain knowledge then you are never blocked or obsessed at any point about anything ever. However if you choose to limit your knowledge or become obsessed then you are constantly finding yourself blocked and this will manifest in all your life experiences. That is part of the individual soul development pattern. It is all based on choice. Therefore it is not possible for you to interfere with another's choice to acquire knowledge or not and how it is or is not done. There is no need to try to alter another's perceptions because that would be to interfere with free will. If one chooses to be obsessed rather than to be illumined, that is their choice!.
Is Choice easier in 4D?
Session 950114.
Q: (L) So, acceptance of experience in the sense of just allowing things to happen and responding in a balanced and helpful way is an STO response or experience in 4th density, is that correct?
Q: (L) And therefore, seeing things moving past such as what I saw by my window, and responding to them basically in an open, curious, and allowing way would have been an STO response, is that correct?
A: Maybe.
Q: (T) It depends on how you respond curiously. (T) The Lizzies are hanging out in 4th density too, and they are not STO, are they?
A: Correct.
Q: (T) So, they are not having STO helpful, responsible..
A: True.
Q: (T) So, in 4th density, both types can still happen?
Q: (T) The desired type is the STO type thinking...?
Q: (T) But STS thinking is also available if that is the way you decide to go when you get there?
Q: (T) This of course limits you in your ability to move up to 6th density?
Q: (T) Once you are in 4th density, if you choose STS, can you change it to STO?
Q: (T) So you can move back and forth as you so desire and it is all still free will?
A: If you move from STS to STO in 4th level, you don't move back.
Q: (T) Once you are STS in 4th density you have to stay there? (L) No. (J) If you move from STS to STO in 4th density you don't go back to STS, you stay at STO, is that correct? (T) That's what I mean, once you have decided to do STO, that's where you stay because you don't have any desire to go back to STS?
Q: (T) So, it is not so much that you don't have a choice; it is just that you don't want to go back to STS?
A: Yes
But how does one get to 4D?
Session 950808.
Q: (L) This leads to a couple of our other questions. What is the criteria to be a 4th density candidate?
A: There is no criteria. A criteria implies a judgment system which implies that an individual or individuals are watching over the progress of other individuals. It is merely part of the natural process of learning, which you are in total control of from beginning to end, in one sense. In that sense, you choose to be in the
environment you are in, which does not indicate any recommendation of the environment by any higher source, or, conversely, any condemnation of the environment by any higher source, but merely the existence of the environment and your choice to exist within it. Therefore, being a candidate merely means that you have chosen to be a candidate for ANY level of density, be it first, second, etc. It is a choice of the self to continue that learning pathway.
Q: (L) Okay, the question has arisen: at the time of the transition to 4th density, is there going to be any assistance to those who are newly arrived in that density, or does the knowledge of that density come automatically?
A: Neither. When one arrives in 4th density, it is one's choice to find one's way just as it is in the other densities. There is no one waiting there to assist you. That would be an illusion. It is you assisting
yourself as you choose to do it, the way you choose to do it.
Q: (L) There was a discussion the other day and it made me curious. It seems that some people simply do not have the capacity to understand certain concepts. Is this a function of vibrational frequency?
A: That is not quite hitting at the subject matter in the way in which you desire to answer the question. In other words, it is a parallel understanding pattern. It is not vibrational frequency that determines ability to conceive of any particular notion. Vibrational frequency involves the groove, or pattern, that one has chosen in general terms. But, to give you an example, there are those who are of very LOW, as you would measure, vibrational frequency, who are able to conceive of extremely complicated issues and have also discovered extremely precise, complicated, and intricate answers to very complex notions and problems from your standpoint in the illusion. But, the frequency vibrational level has more to do with the emotional path that leads either to Service to Self at its greatest possible expression, or Service to Others at its greatest possible expression, not with intellectual capacity. So it is possible for a completely STS individual at any density level to be completely cognizant of all existence, just as it is possible for a completely STO individual to be completely cognizant of all existence. It has nothing to do with vibrational frequency because that is the emotional pathway.
“not with intellectual capacity”… Whew, I like that one… Comparable intellect to Einstein, I am not…

Now what about the lessons to be learned?
Session 970405.
A: An atom, as with absolutely everything else, cannot exist without an observer.
Q: So, in the case of the objectivity of an atom, if the human observers are not objective, where is the observer who makes the atom objective, or does the atom not exist if there is no observer?
A: Yes. to the latter comment.
Q: Yes to which part?
A: The latter comment.
Q: So there must be an observer. Must the observer be human?
A: The observer must be a consciousness.
Q: If you say that an atom has an objective existence, yet it only exists if it is perceived by a consciousness, then an atom does not have an objective existence, correct?
Q: Okay, what is the distinction? You say that objectivity is the ATTEMPT on the part of the observer to leave prejudice at the door.
A: Without consciousness, there is neither objective or subjective!!
Q: So the crux is the attempt to leave prejudice at the door in the same manner as one would be non-anticipatory in order to create?
Q: Well, that is a VERY tricky... (A) Is consciousness objective?
A: Consciousness is objective, until it has the capacity to choose to be otherwise.
Q: What is the stimulus for the change, for the giving of the capacity to choose?
A: The introduction of prejudice.
Q: In a cosmic sense, cosmic consciousness, in the sense of The One Unified Consciousness, what is the stimulus there for the ability to choose?
A: When the journey has reached union with The One, all such lessons have been completed.
Q: But, that doesn't answer the question.
A: Yes, it does!
So, does this mean, to observe, create(do), with no anticipation?

Session 941005.

What may happen to what we call the Human Race?
Session 000415.
A: All are possible futures just wait and see. There is an alien race that has plans to replace your physical vehicles with a new "model."

Q: (L) Well, for a period of time it seems that they continued to exist on the planet alongside the new model, Cro-Magnon or whatever.
Q: (L) I thought that Neanderthal was here for a long, long, long time; and if modern man arrived on the planet, as you say, 70 to 80 thousand years ago, wasn't Neanderthal already here then?
Q: (L) What is the oldest Neanderthal that's been found? Anybody know? No, well then when did Neanderthal appear on the planet?
Q: (L) You are saying that when science says that modern man appeared 35 to 40 thousand years ago, and Neanderthal disappeared at the same time, the real time frame was 70 to 80 thousand years ago? In other words, a factor of 2 error?
Q: (L) And, of course, we can't depend on any of the dating methods because of metamorphosis.
Q: (L) So, in effect, we ARE the new Neanderthals on the eve of extinction. You have said that those who transition into 4th density in the body will go through some kind of rejuvenation process or body regeneration or something. Does that mean that these present "Neanderthal" type bodies that we presently occupy will morph into something more in line with the new model? Is it genetically encoded into some of them to do so?

This ressembles me of one article of a site that I discussed in the COINTELPRO section:

Important Alert for Los Angeles and the Pacific Rim
By Candace, June 3, 2008

Dear Readers of Abundanthope. It is looking highly possible that Mother is not going to wait on the LA area, and it may well go into the sea sometime this month. I need all of you to circulate this about on other forums and to those you know who could be affected. The following is for readers NOT familiar with AbundantHope.

Hello dear readers not familiar with AbundantHope. I am the creator of this Organization and it is an international team in service of the Second Coming Process.

The Los Angeles basin is NOT over land. It is over ocean. This area is sitting on a “shelf.” The danger in this is that the area, as you well know, is a massive area of faults and also there is huge cavern system under this basin. The United States government knows about it, and the Navy back in the 1970’s explored these by submarine and actually covered this in a small magazine that is not available on the Internet.

This area is going to go into the sea, and it will be catastrophic for the entire pacific rim, from the resultant Tsunami’s and other earthquakes that will manifest from this. It is possible some other quakes will manifest first, setting up this event. The LA area is simply going to crumble. It will fall approximately 100 feet.

The area involved is bounded directly on the north side of LA, along the Raymond Fault line on over to the San Andreas fault, which forms the western boundary. The southern boundary is across the Baja, approximately at the Colorado River outlet.

Now there is a solution to this, do not shut up this piece and refuse to read it at this point.The reason is that you in the affected areas are going to be evacuated by Star Fleet, all of you who choose to do so. It is your personal choice and there will be no force.

Some of you have heard of Ashtar Command. This is a large command with the specialty of evacuating people from a planet in big trouble. This is always done in the case of impending pole reversal or impending nuclear catastrophe. Neither is going to occur in this situation. The poles are not going to reverse and star fleet for a few years now disables every single nuclear bomb that black ops tries to use, everywhere of the planet.

What you are looking at is a regional rather than a planetary evacuation. The government of the USA was approached strongly years ago, that this would be impending and they must begin preparations. All they did was dig nice little holes for themselves to survive the changes, caring not at all about the rest of us. Did you know both China and Russia can house their entire populations underground in case of catastrophic problems? They are the only countries that have done so, for the people. Many others have built facilities for the elite.

Ashtar Command came in the 1950’s after the planet was stabilized to prevent a pole reversal by other ships which came for that purpose after WW2. Those of you familiar with Revelations have read about the Holy City, the New Jerusalem coming down from heaven. Dear ones, that is the Ashtar Command, command ship!!!!! It was known way back then of this possibility, and the Roman church knows that. And we aren’t going to build a “new heaven and a new earth”, because a new heaven is NOT needed, the “old one” is just fine. We will build a heavenly condition upon this new earth.

The New Jerusalem is huge, so it doesn’t land. It has aboard it, in a massive computer system, the soul records of every single souled being on this planet, and it can find you from these records. It’s “commander” is Ashtar, a very old and experienced being. His large team is highly skilled in totally serving the needs of people that are evacuated, and although only the necessary of people along the pacific rim will be evacuated, this command is capable of evacuating every ensouled person on this planet in 15 minutes time, in the case of a nuclear holocaust. Nuclear detonation harms soul matrix.

Now, lets get to the details. Once the geophysicists of the command have determined this event is imminent, it will begin the evacuation of the LA area first. Imminent will mean about 2-3 days before it will occur. You will be evacuated via small shuttle craft up to around 200-300 feet in diameter. Only a few of these might actually land. They will hover over the areas to be evacuated about 20 – 100 feet in the air. We will hope to have media assistance in this, but it is highly unlikely. There will be great numbers of craft and obviously this will occur in the daytime.

Each craft will put down a beam of visible light, and you board the craft by stepping into the light. You will rise into the craft much more comfortably than an elevator ride. I know. I have done it. There will be ones in great fear of this because of the horrible alien stories on this planet. Assist them as you can, but dear ones, if they refuse, you must go ahead yourself. Evacuations are never complete for this reason. Some people will not board craft, even under better circumstances and preparation. It does no good to pick them against their will, and God doesn’t do that in these situations. These ones will die of their fear, and this just causes more fear.

You do not pack anything. You maybe allowed to take pets, and you will know on this. There is planned quite adequate time, unless something is unforeseen. After you are evacuated perhaps the media will agree to cover it for the others. We do not know if there will be cooperation. Star fleet has everything you need. After the shuttle craft picks you up, you will be taken to a large mother ship or evacuation craft. The largest of these crafts for evacuation purposes are 8000 MILES long and carry millions of people. One of these larger craft can handle all the people in the LA basin if necessary, as an example.

Once aboard your evacuation craft or mother ship, there are a great deal of highly trained “social workers” and medical personnel. Some of you will be ill from the experience of the light beam. Which brings me a memory of another issue. I have talked about ascension syndrome. Your bodies, in preparation for this, have been subjected to special energy beams, both through the sun, from mother ships and in concert with your guardian angels to prepare your bodies for this beam.

The illness, should you have it is quite temporary and much like a nasty case of the flu. And star fleet has so much better treatment for this than earth doctors. The ships have a higher energy vibration than the earth, but the earth’s energy has been raised to help prepare people for the additional coming changes. This preparation is the source of many of your symptoms and that includes ear tones, the occasional nausea and aches, pains and fatigue. Those people suffering extreme fear will be put in a special sleep state, until everything is under control, so they don’t generate chaos. Those of you with intact emotions will be asked to assist.

Again, do not pack, you need bring nothing. There is Not time for this. You will be completely provided for and dear ones, the food is going to be a lot better for your health. In a way, you will be spending time in a health spa!!!!! And the bathrooms are very fine, no flushing toilets and waste. Your waste is instantly “evaporated” after it leaves your body. After everything is calm and stable you will be united with any family members should you have became separated. Do not worry if you are working in a tall building, there are plans for evacuation of those.

This MAY not manifest this month, but it is going to manifest and it is highly likely it well in the next few weeks. Since many of you may not aware of my website, there is another plan in place. Jupiter is going to become our new second small sun, all part of the ascension process. This will be dramatic, and before it does, the earth is going to be put into a state called stasis, which is sort of like pausing the button on the DVD player.

There will be some movement of earths axis during this time and there will be significant destruction and too much for man to handle. We tried a preparation plan for that but again, the governments of the world only thought about themselves. It was hoped that LA would wait until this time of stasis and Jupiter, but Mother Earth seems to not be waiting. There is still some large scale details being worked out, and if Mother Earth is not going to wait, this will actually be a huge learning for the planet, and assist people to understand what happened when we come out of the stasis. The stasis period will last for months and it is not the purpose of this piece to detail that at this time. This piece is for you, on the Pacific Rim.

Now, after LA is evacuated, the process moves to the rest of the western coasts of North and South America that will be affected by tsunami. Dear ones, board the craft, because tsunami’s will be up to 1000 feet high, possibly even more. You are not going to survive this, except through this evacuation. Then the evacuation will continue on to the islands at risk in the Pacific Ocean and then on to the Asian rim, the areas covered based on the expected results of the wave action. You in LA must be evacuated before the ground begins to give way. It was already planned to evacuate you during stasis, and then sink LA so this would not rear it’s ugly head after the awakening of the planet, should the Jupiter event have not sunk it. This is a GIFT dear ones, please take of it.

Now there are many options once you are aboard. Many of you will be offered the opportunity to migrate to other planets with open willing arms to receive you. Some of you may return to the surface, after the stasis, not before, and could live with relatives, or occupy the underground areas. You will never return back home, as the destruction will be beyond repair, and LA will not rise back up from the sea. It may very well be possible to return back somewhat inland after the damage. But you will spend months on ship if you are to return to the planet. This must come after stasis is over, and the surface is ready for your return.

In the case of total planetary destruction, every one goes to other planets. Space travel is quite rapid. There are ships with capability to reach the closest star in Pleiades in 10 short minutes. Go back and review what you learned from the Star Trek films. Dear ones, in Nebadon our universe alone, there are 3.8 million planets with life evolving in various stages on them, and many are much older than planet earth and marvelous places to dwell. ]

Before I began my incarnations here in service 400 years ago, I spent time readjusting to planetary life, having lived on the architectural spheres of “heaven.” Urantia Book readers, you know what I mean by that!!!! I spent some time on a wonderful planet called Myrua, an 8th dimensional world and very advanced in light and life. This planet encircles the sun called Merope of the Seven Sisters, and during the stasis I will go back for a brief homecoming.

You have nothing to fear, and a great adventure ahead!!!!! In fact, once aboard, some of you are going to have some old soul memories come back, and will remember of this. All physical people travel the universe in star ships and so do most angels, dear ones. And you will meet angels aboard ship, these are master caretakers. They do not however have “wings”. The craft picking you up are Pleiadian craft and all will have human body type staff upon them. But note, this is Not the only body type in the universe!!!!

Only a few very advanced spirits can travel without a ship of some sort. There are some that can manufacture their own ship by mind alone if needed. There are folks in our skies who will manifest a ship, if you need to see a ship. But the vast majority travel by ship.

I ask that all of you circulate this, even at the risk of laughter or put downs. Please place this alert on other boards you may belong too. In doing so, you will hopefully increase the number of people who will choose to board the craft. Even if rejected now, when the time comes, they are going to remember seeing it.

Please go out on a clear night and find those “stars” with the pretty flashing strobe lights! They have been in our skies for more than 50 years but few have noticed them.

I am placing two links here. The first is of pictures taken of evacuation ships stationed out by Saturn’s rings. It comes from the Italian Nexus magazine, but I did place a very poor Babel Fish English translation into the post. _http://abundanthope.net/pages/article_1110.shtml

This link is our latest piece done with Commander Soltec, the head geophysicist of Ashtar Command. The piece is with another on my team named Jess. It is a little updating summary and not thorough, but you should read it.
_http://abundanthope.net/pages/article_1631.shtml

If Mother does not cause this outcome in the next few weeks, once the preparations are fully ready for the stasis and the Jupiter event, you will find yourself aboard ship anyway, as you would be evacuated during your “sleep state” of stasis. The final determination of all of this regards the timing ,rests with the decision of Christ Michael, Creator Son and thus God of Nebadon, who visited this planet 2000 years ago. I am writing this on his commission tonight.

Take care, I AM Candace, CEO and President of AbundantHope, in partnership with Sananda Immanuel Esu and Christ Michael. This is an international team, and it will serve for those projected 1000 future years of the Golden age we will build upon this planet.

As often said in Star Trek, something to the affect of “Go Forth and Prosper Well.”

Seeking Visionaries,who can and will create the many messianic missions needed to heal Earth and her peoples, and bring balance. Seeking those who Know their truth, and will strive earnestly to stand in that truth 100% of the time, making every moment of everyday, a Holy Event. TWO OR MORE IN MY NAME. ~ _www.abundanthope.net

Session 960504.
Q: … (L) It just staggers the mind to think about it. What do they want these people for?
A: To replace you.

Q: (TK) And why? Because they can control them better. Right?
A: Completely.
Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?
A: Yes, most.
Q: (TK) Are they just like us only raised differently?
A: More complicated than that.
Q: (L) How long have they been doing this?
A: 14,000 years, approximately.
Q: (L) If they have been doing it that long, obviously the ones they have taken at the beginning have croaked and are of no use to replace anybody on the earth unless they have been replacing people from time to time for various reasons...
A: No, their technology makes yours look like Neanderthal by comparison! Hibernation tubes... One heartbeat per hour, for example.
Q: (TH) That means that for every year we live, they would live 4200 years... (L) Does any of this have anything to do with that crazy pit at Oak Island?
A: In an offhand way.
Q: (L) How do we fit into all of this? (TK) We don't!
A: You have been the "preparation committee."
Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth to make it more habitable for them?
A: Those things are inconsequential and easily repaired.
Q: (TK) With their technology, they can fix all of that. (L) This is really horrible, you know! To think of all this... (TK) Apparently, from what I am understanding, they can't just come in and wipe us out and replace us, because the 'rules' won't allow it.
A: Yet the natural cycles within the framework of the natural order of things will allow all these things to fall into place.
Q: (L) Is there some law within the realm of these beings, sort of like the law of gravity, that prevents them from just coming in and taking over?
Q: (TK) I don't think it is like the law of gravity...
A: What "law" is there that inhibits you from manipulating 2nd density beings at will?!?
Q: (L) Well, I don't go out and deliberately hurt or manipulate anything or anybody. (TK) Of course, in our handling of these 'critters,' we are conserving them in some ways so that we will have an ongoing food supply... (TK) I think there are rules to the game. It's like a chess game. They can't just come in and change things, it has to progress in some way. But, there are loopholes and they can sneak in and manipulate and get away with some things... (TH) Then, there aren't rules - there are just guidelines.
A: Two important points there: 1) When we said "you," we meant 3rd density collectively. 2) You missed our statement about the natural cycle and order of things almost completely. We suggest you reread and ponder... Also, what if your race is manipulated to destroy yourselves, or, just hang around until the next natural cataclysm?
Q: (TK) Well, it seems like there is another side that is trying to prevent them from gaining control. (L) Well, from what I understand, the only thing the good guys are able to do is, because of free will, they have to wait to be asked for help, and the only they thing they can really do is give information. (F) Well, this is valuable if used by the right people at the right time. (TK) You have to come up with the right questions, too. You have to have enough information to be able to come up with the right questions. I am sure the information is there. You have one group with all these people underground and they want to take over the planet. This group likes being 4th density - they don't want to advance. They want to block advancement. Then, you have the group that wants to advance; they want the natural order to proceed. This negative group wants to stay there and keep everyone they can there. (L) And because they deplete themselves and diminish in numbers, they keep having to supply their needs and existence. (TK) If, by some odd chance, the earth is the only place where people come to advance, then sooner or later it is going to stop, if these other guys take over, then it will just stop... implode. (TH) I know! The earth is a 4th density theme park! (L) We already thought of that... we all have an 'E' ticket ride! (TK) Obviously we have the information, but we haven't really dug deep enough so that we don't know the questions that we need to ask. Is this true?
Q: (TK) Is what I was saying close to the truth?
A: Yes. Total truth is elusive.

Of the same article:

Now there are many options once you are aboard. Many of you will be offered the opportunity to migrate to other planets with open willing arms to receive you. Some of you may return to the surface, after the stasis, not before, and could live with relatives, or occupy the underground areas. You will never return back home, as the destruction will be beyond repair, and LA will not rise back up from the sea. It may very well be possible to return back somewhat inland after the damage. But you will spend months on ship if you are to return to the planet. This must come after stasis is over, and the surface is ready for your return.

Extracted from this article: _http://abundanthope.net/pages/article_1636.shtml

abundanthope.net

"And so it is that I should hold this position around the 1000 years proffered as your Golden Age"
"and he will remain permanent Planetary Prince, as far as plans are made at this time, after I leave some 1000 or more years from now"
"Esu commented above about my gifting, so that I can serve the estimated 1000 years with him"
"As visible Planetary Prince, I am the ruler of this world. I am your “global president”, and my word is my word and so it shall be."
"The IMF is NOT part of this, and the organization will not even exist after stasis, neither will the other New-World-Order alphabet groups."

yep "which corresponds to what is said in the Bible by the thousand year reign of the antichrist, after the end of the coming of the Light. You have the explanation in Saint John and the Gospel of Matthew."autresdimensions.com sto teaching

"Be vigilant. Be observant. Be cautious in your planning and be aware" !

Hello tg,

Could you please elaborate on what you've posted as to how that ties into the Neanderthal question?

I guess Cyrus Wallace made a good point abouth the Neanderthal thing. It could be important to know where do they come from. But it is mind-expanding to know that we could actually be the new neanderthals. Makes you wanna do the "work" harder. I think that the cassiopaeans have made hints about factual information that can be useful for historical or sociological reasons. However I think that the important teachings they have made have leaded to things like the EE breathing program and the study of gnosis and paleochristianity. Those are real tools for us now. For this hard moment we are all living in earth.

Greetings!

Cs on Neanderthals

Laura said:
We are still working on this; I'm still searching for the clues/evidence.

It seems like you've been looking at this for at least a couple of years now:

Laura said:
The world wasn't always this way and one of the things that is exercising me at the moment is trying to pinpoint where, when and how psychopathy originated. At the moment, I'm toying with the idea that it is a cross between the Cro-Magnon and the Neanderthal with the "creative drive" of the Cro-Magnon emotional nature and the superior Cro-Magnon brain, being modified by the Neanderthal instinctive substratum (moving center and sex center of Gurdjieff and Mouravieff).

That's my very loose working hypothesis for the moment and I'm digging for clues.

And then you asked about it here:

3 September 2008
Q: (L) Is there anything to my idea that the present strain of psychopathy comes from a crossing between Neanderthal and Aryan types in Europe or in Asia somewhere?

A: One strain, yes. But not all psychopaths.

Q: (L) What particular strain would come from the crossing of the Neanderthal and the Aryan cross?

A: The kind with the drive to destroy.

Q: (A***) Aren't all psychopaths basically destructive? (L) I don't think so. I think for example the schizoidal psychopath, they're different. And then there's the paranoid psychopath, and then of course when you're dealing with pure psychopaths, you've got a scale... what do you call it, a spectrum. Can anybody else think of any other questions on that topic? That pretty much covers my questions.

Sounds to me like the essential psychopath.

This was also discussed in the thread of Puck's psychopathy paper recently:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=17682.0

Laura said:
So it is interesting to speculate - especially with the recent news that they have found evidence of genetic mixing and that this mixing may have occurred in the Levant - that psychopathy is simply the preservation of Neanderthal traits in the human population.

Approaching Infinity said:
That would mean that psychopathy was around before the 13000 KYA event. Perhaps that event just made a more extreme strain (i.e. essential psychopathy), or "turned on" some genes that weren't expressed at the time?

Laura said:
Yes. I think the Cs have said that there are several strains. What may also be important is epigenetic factors that come strongly into play during times of environmental stress. When the going gets tough, psychopaths can easily achieve positions of domination thereby creating conditions for their own propagation, in addition to the factor of possible direct mutation.

I've included the interesting discussions of Neanderthal man from earlier sessions below as a refresher for myself and other readers. :)

A: Souls into seeded bodies. Orion Union was first [to put souls] into Neanderthal. ...Put humans there for incubation process.
Q: (L) Did the soul's presence in the ape body cause its genetics and DNA to change?

If we experienced lifetimes as Neanderthals, then we may have been psychopaths at one time. Now that's a disturbing thought.

Q: [D]uring the time Neanderthal man was on the Earth, did he live alongside Modern man?
A: Yes. Except modern type man was different then.
Q: In what ways?
A: DNA and psycho/electrical frequencies.
Q: Does this mean that their physical appearance was different from what we consider to be modern man?
A: Radiance.
Q: What do you mean "radiance?"
A: You find out!
Q: Oh, that's interesting. Well, there are legends that the Northern people had "light" in their veins. Very ancient belief. Is this what you are referring to?
A: Maybe.

A: All are possible futures, just wait and see. There is an alien race that has plans to replace your physical vehicles with a new "model."
Q: (L) Well, for a period of time it seems that they continued to exist on the planet alongside the new model, cro-magnon or whatever.
Q: (L) You are saying that when science says that modern man appeared 35 to 40 thousand years ago, and Neanderthal disappeared at the same time, the real time frame was 70 to 80 thousand years ago? In other words, a factor of 2 error.

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/adventures237.htm
About 35,000 years ago, at the same time that homo sapiens sapiens was supposed to have appeared on the stage of history, simultaneous with the mysterious disappearance of Neanderthal man, there appeared an explosion of representational art. It is as if the birth of culture occurred from the primal continuum of the Paleolithic mind. Prominent among these first and most artistic creations are diverse representations of the creatrix goddess of fertility, complemented by sculpures and wall paintings of animals and the hunt of a more shamanic content. The consistency and the careful beauty of these figurines is consistent with the worship of the female as generator of the continued line of living existence.

[…]

And we ought to note that the Neanderthals did not have art. What's more, there was essentially no change in their stone tools for 100,000 years!

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/adventures238.htm
One of the main things noted about Neanderthal man was that he never seemed to go anywhere. He always made his tools out of what was locally available, and he never seemed to travel at all. What was made where it was made, stayed there. Nobody traded or shared among the neanderthal groups.

And there is mention of redheaded Orion in this chapter of The Wave. It may not be anything important, but it caught my eye.

The Wave 13f
Q: (L) Are the Orion STS the infamous redheaded Nordic aliens?
A: Yes, and all other humanoid combinations.

[...]

[...]
Q: You said that Neanderthal man had been taken by the Lizzies to another planet, now, I don't want to know what other planet, but I would like to know what state, evolutionary speaking, is Neanderthal man in at present, as we measure time?
A: No progress, still the same.
[...]
Q: When did the Aryans invade India?
A: 8243 years ago.
Q: Who was there before that?
A: Asian tribes and number 3 prototype.
Q: What is a number 3 prototype?
A: Known as Neanderthal man.
Q: And what are we?
A: Number 4 types c and d. Translation into English comprehension.
[...]
Q: (L) Now, you said that the Nephilim were seeded on a planet called D'Ankhiar as were human beings. When you said we were "seeded" there, what did you mean.
A: Was proper environment for molecularization.
Q: (L) Are you saying that the physical bodies on planet earth, the various types of mankind such as Neanderthal, Cro-Magnon, Australopithicus etc., were generated on that other planet and then brought here?
[...]
Q: (L) Okay, I had a question I wanted to get in: you said that Neanderthal man was taken off the earth, and Cro- Magnon man suddenly appeared. Is this Cro-Magnon man really Kantekkian man?
Q: (L) Well, they supposedly existed side by side on the Earth for some time. Did they intermix or intermarry?
A: Marriage?!
Q: (L) Well, you know what I mean! Genetic intermixing.
A: Can you picture a Neanderthal marriage?
Q: (L) Yeah! The old club 'em and drag 'em off by the hair ceremony! (T) It was a ritual... handed down father to son along with the club...

Q: (L) ...You said numerous souls desired physical existence. When the numerous souls did this, how did physical existence come to be?
A: First was apelike.
Q: (L) And then what happened? Did these apelike being just pop into the air? What did the souls do with these apelike beings?
A: Souls altered them by transfer.
Q: (L) Transfer of what?
A: Souls into seeded bodies. Orion Union was first [to put souls] into Neanderthal. ...Put humans there for incubation process.
Q: (L) They entered into living creatures on this planet to experience 3 d reality and by entering in caused mutation?

If the Neanderthals were used as vehicles for souls, then it can't be "a society consisting entirely of psychopaths". Well, at least not essential psychopaths, who completely lack soul potential. I mean, how can you throw a soul into a body that is an essential psychopath? Laura mentioned in an earlier post in this thread that this could be origin of the essential psychopath. Perhaps at that time, the psychopath Neanderthal could accommodate souls? Or at least some of them could?

So human souls were put into Neanderthal bodies for an incubation process, which makes me wonder if there was more to this incubation process. The Cs mention genetic manipulation. Perhaps an effort to hard-wire psychopathy genes with the human soul?

Re: Cs on Neanderthals

Nathan said:
If the Neanderthals were used as vehicles for souls, then it can't be "a society consisting entirely of psychopaths". Well, at least not essential psychopaths, who completely lack soul potential. I mean, how can you throw a soul into a body that is an essential psychopath? Laura mentioned in an earlier post in this thread that this could be origin of the essential psychopath. Perhaps at that time, the psychopath Neanderthal could accommodate souls? Or at least some of them could?

I think http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=457.msg246470#msg246470]
here
Laura explains clearly about it:

Laura said:
Harold, it is simple. Think of "Adamic Man" as being a souled man - a being that has the genetics to handle a "downloaded" soul structure, so to say.

Okay, Adamic Man could not come into being unless there were suitable bodies available.

PRE-Adamic man is basically a long series of types of anthropoids that lived on the earth throughout millions of years, evolving slowly or more rapidly depending on conditions.

So, the various man types - think Peking Man, homo erectus, Neanderthal, whatever - were not suitable for higher soul seating for millions of years. Somewhere, at some time, an anthropoid type, with perhaps a bit of tweaking from other levels, (like 4 D) was ready to contain a soul and then came "Adamic Man."

Adamic Man simply means a man that is engineered to be able to handle soul. How that engineering occurred, we can't say. It could have been simply the development of ever more complex morphogenetic fields (and that certainly was part of it) and/or the deliberate tweaking by higher level beings.

PRE-Adamic man simply means all the experimental versions that didn't make the cut for a soul.

So, after the souls entered the bodies, those vehicles were no longer soulless anthropoid neanderthals (or whatever) and they became something different -potentially soul/adamics, etc.. Whereas there must be groups who were not used for souls to incarnate and produce the mutation, and these other groups continued to be those psycho neanderthals.

Edit: tried to fix the hyperlink

The article
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/227222-The-Golden-Age-Psychopathy-and-the-Sixth-Extinction
puts the subject into a broader perspective.

Could it be right what Danny Vendramini said about the Neanderthals in this Video, that they are not human like creatures but beasts with red eyes, I don't remember if the Cs told us about how they looks like. Do anybody know if this was asked in the sessions?

I recently read a little book entitled " The Ophion, Theology of the Serpent" this was concerning a paper written by Dr. Adam Clarke in the mid 1800`s.

Seems that this Dr. Clarke was attacked and ridiculed, by the "Christian" persuasion of the day, for attempting to show that a mistake had been made during the initial translation of the word "Serpent" in the Garden of Eden story, and that the correct translation should have been "Monkey" or even Orangutan and not an actual snake, that beguiled Eve!

And then, if you exchange Neanderthal for "monkey" the whole thing kinda makes a lot more sense, could even have been translated wrong initially by "accident" on purpose?

Heres the link if anyones interested in having a look.

http://www.archive.org/stream/ophionortheology00bellrich#page/n5/mode/2up

Just throwing out a thought, maybe it`s incorrect, maybe not.

If I have it right, the circle shape is a feminine sign, and so is an oval, round stones, especially those with holes, cups, wells, caves, and things with cavities such as boxes and bowls, even the fish was a sign for the feminine.

Or, I think that these were all considered by certain ancient cultures to express the feminine.

Things likes swords, daggers, columns, spears, spires, crosses, straight standing stones etc, were considered to be male emblems. Whats bugging me is that the Ark of the Covenant was a "box", which is a feminine symbol, yet ends up being toted around by male Jews?

It may have been rescued and taken away, maybe hidden by women, if the Sheba story has any credibility to it. Circumcision was the sign of the Covenant, and since women can not be circumcised, they could not be a party to this covenant, only owned as property by those who could! If there were a bunch of "angry women" and there was an Ark.. could this have made for the dangerous situation in handling the thing?

Back
Top Bottom