Need suggestion

Zadig

Jedi
Hi,

The campaign vaccination begins soon in France, and my brother and his girlfriend intend to be vaccinated. I told to them that there is a high risk of diseases and side-effects if they are vaccinated, and I sent to them a lot of articles underlining the detrimental effects of this vaccine.

Unfortunately, they say that it's ridiculous, and they prefer to follow the recommendations of WHO. But, fortunately, they have not intend to vaccinate their infant.

My question is: what can i do? Have you an idea?

I hope that it's intelligible.

Zadig

Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do. If you've offered info and it's been ignored/turned down then it's obviously not something they're interested in. At this point the STOish thing is to allow them to experience their lessons and karmic profile as they see fit. It's not your job to decide what's best for others, even though the vaccine may cause damage.

To paraphrase, you can show people the door, but you can't shove them through it - or perhaps better: You can lead a horse to water but can't force it to drink.

Hi Zadig,

Unfortunately I've been through the same situation with the same result. But it sounds like you've done all you can do, make a suggestion backed by supporting evidence. If they still choose to be vaccinated, that is their choice.

With a particular friend of mine I tried several different approaches with supporting evidence but his mind was set on it. He wanted the vaccine because he was sure that it would help prevent him from getting influenza this cold/flu season. It is kind of disheartening but I don't think there is anything more to do without imposing someone against their free will.

Edit: looks like Puck and I agree ;)

Zadig said:
Hi,

The campaign vaccination begins soon in France, and my brother and his girlfriend intend to be vaccinated. I told to them that there is a high risk of diseases and side-effects if they are vaccinated, and I sent to them a lot of articles underlining the detrimental effects of this vaccine.

Unfortunately, they say that it's ridiculous, and they prefer to follow the recommendations of WHO. But, fortunately, they have not intend to vaccinate their infant.

My question is: what can i do? Have you an idea?

I hope that it's intelligible.

Zadig

Hi Zadig,

It can be frustrating to see someone close to us choosing something that might damage their health. As I see it though, you have offered the information and you can only do so much.
In the end it really is up to them to choose..
Helping their choice by providing more information has you have, is probably the greatest help you can give.

EDIT: Seems we're all writting at the same time, Puck and Combsbt aleady said it :)

-Hi everyone,

Zadig if you already informed them with all the risks what comes with it and even had send them articles which point out to that.

I guess you did everything you could do.

Which I find curious is that they didn't intend to vaccinate their infant. They say they find it ridiculous. But still they make an exception. Odd.

EDIT: Just got a idea: Instead of articles which you have tried. Maybe it's a good idea into sending them video's about the casualties of this vaccine. Like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URHhyP4lmQ4

- To give some insight in how the Vaccination propaganda in the Netherlands and several other things are proceeding. Some things I found remarkable this week. To give you a short view of how things 'works' over here. If you are interested.

At first when on the road this week I dropped half into a conversation on the radio between ‘Frits Spits’ which is the host and some ‘expert’ at how important it is to take the vaccine. Than the shift turned to those ‘conspiracy theorist’ claiming otherwise.
At the end the host asked:

Is this freedom of speech or paranoia.

Which the ‘expert’ answered:

It’s dangerous, if this kind of paranoia is actually believed it can cause a lot of dead people.
...but of course it’s freedom of speech.

This ‘Frits Spits’ radio program has a lot of listeners.

Than Wednesday on TV I watched ‘Paul & Witteman’ on the Vara. It’s a program where every night a lot of guests mostly of ‘high standards’ are interviewed. It’s highly popular.
...It’s started with Israel concerning that Avigdor Lieberman, Israels minister of foreign affairs was visiting the Netherlands.

They had invited 'Joël Voordewind' which is a member of our parliament because he had spoken with him.

PART 1

Some interesting remarks:

Joël Voordewind said:

Israel is fully investigating the so called ‘war criminals’ Has already put several them on trail.
Besides that, Israel has already a independent organization who is investigating the last war in Gaza.

Another guest: (Harry de Winter) made a remark that:

Lieberman had said that if he was able he would end Palestine the same way the USA finished of Japan.'

Joël Voordewind responded with:

Well those are rumors. And actually he responded on that. He told us he never said that and besides it would also be suicide for Israel.

In general Joël Voordewind message was:

It is terrible that Israel was under attack. To make his ‘argument’ stronger. What if Belgium would launch missiles towards us every day.

PART 2

vaccination.

Interviewer: Well all here are Doctors.. All a good set of brains.
You must be capable. Indeed.

Doctor: We are.

Than the third guest 'Willem Middelkoop' wasn't going to get it there way.

Willem middelkoop: The vaccine has never been tested. The outcome is unclear.

Doctors: Well we vaccinate before. It isn’t something new. That just isn’t true. And besides it hasn’t has to do anything with this discussion. It’s about who should get a vaccination and who not.

Willem middelkoop: There where citizens who had bring to court the people who where responsible in making the vaccine.
They asked: What are the test results. Can you give us crucial information about it. They where denied 3 times. It’s Remarkable.

- They couldn’t answer him on the test result. They just kept repeating themselves. Actually avoiding the question. Into basically saying: Vaccines are here to keep us alive. Experts are working on it.

Than 'Harry de Winter' suddenly made a remark:

I already had the vaccine. Still alive and well. Also had the normally flu vaccine.

Willem middelkoop: Vaccination of the normal flu has increased the last 10 years to 30% to 80%. Remarkable people who death of the normal flu. Kept the same.

Interviewer: So you are not going to get the vaccine. (everyone looking confused,surprised at him)

Willem middelkoop: Without a doubt. No.

PART 3

The fake economy

- 'Willem Middelkoop' Gives his view what actually in a similar fashion portrays the same about how SOTT sees the economy

Willem middelkoop: It’s already over. The economy is fake. They have dragged us away towards the gates of hell. But the doors are still widely open. It’s a matter of time. It can be over any day.

- And going into much detail. About what is happening in the shadow such as ‘Goldman sachs’

- He was at a convention in Brussels and asked ex Belgium central banker ‘Bernard Lietaer’ how long this fake system can hold on. Which his reply was. Maximal 2 years but it can also happen next month.

And as last I have I certain article from Elsevier. A magazine formed of highly educated people, professors in general. It's quite popular.

It had the subject:

'Absurde complottheorieën rond griep kosten doden' > Translation: 'Absurd conspiracy theories about the flu are causing deaths'

Hi,

Thanks all for your reply.

Bjorn said:
EDIT: Just got a idea: Instead of articles which you have tried. Maybe it's a good idea into sending them video's about the casualties of this vaccine. Like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URHhyP4lmQ4

Thanks but I had already sent to them this video.

Bjorn said:
Which I find curious is that they didn't intend to vaccinate their infant. They say they find it ridiculous. But still they make an exception. Odd.

I discussed again with my brother yesterday, and he doesn't vaccinate his infant because he's too young. But he wants to get vaccinated to protect his child, because if he catches the swine flu, he is afraid to transmit to him. He persists to believe that the vaccine is the better solution.

Back
Top Bottom