New Astrophysical model and spaceship

Contemplatif_Iskander

The Force is Strong With This One
I would like to ask to the CS and to Ark what they think about the theory of Jean Pierre Petit (JPP) French Astrophysicist.
Yes I know that a few years ago the question was asked and CS answered that he was in error.
Since then, he has changed his theory, which no longer speaks of twin universes, but of a single one with negative masses that make up the reverse side of a universe leaf with a speed of light much higher than ours. . His model called Janus explains without needing dark matter and dark energy ( we still not found) the composition of the universe and its expansion. It is based on Einstein's model and his general relativity that JPP expands with 2 coupled field equations one for our universe part with positive mass and the other with negative mass for the other part that we do not see.
Site de Jean-Pierre Petit, astrophysicien and Jean-Pierre PETIT
His model is already validated by a dozen observations and he has even extended this research to quantum physics with a co article on the negative masses: N. Debergh, J.-P. Petit, G. D’Agostini, On evidence for negative energies and masses in the Dirac equation through a unitary time-reversal operator, preprint, Sept. 2018 ; accepted Nov. 2018, Journal of Physics Communications
In his latest book in French “ Contacts Cosmiques” he explains the structure of a spacecraft that unlike wrap drive or Alcubierre engines do not need the total energy of a sun but “only” possible technologies. Indeed his spaceship does not require solving problems of fundamental physics but only engineering issues (and financial). The way this spacecraft is working explains what we see with UFOs: right-angle turn without slowing, instantaneous disappearance...
Finally, and it is not the least JPP explains in one of his last video that as energy and mass are the two facets of the same thing, and it is the same for consciousness and gravity. If I am not mistaken this connection between consciousness and gravity has been cited many times by CSs and so in view of all this for those who like to connect dots I think the question about the current work of JPP should be rested to the CS and Ark should, if I can modestly allow myself, to look at the janus model
JPP is black listed by the scientific world because he confessed that his ideas came from documents and phone calls from aliens : the famous ummo. Yes I also know that this subject has been completely discredited since the ummite courier's main receiver José Luis Jordan Pena confessed that it was him who wrote letters. However, JPP said Pena did not have the required scientific level to wrote the letters and also he tells in his book a phone call by one of his friends to Jose Luis Jordan Pena, JPP was present near the phone and he heard Pena saying: it was the ummo who told me to tell that it was me who wrote the documents.
JPP do not know who are these ummo earthlings or aliens but he also tells to have been abducted /paralyzed twice by 2 different types of beings.
I definitely think there is here something to investigate for scientists with open mind.
Sorry for my Googled English
Best Regards

I would like to ask to the CS and to Ark what they think about the theory of Jean Pierre Petit (JPP) French Astrophysicist. Yes I know that a few years ago the question was asked and CS answered that he was in error.
Since then, he has changed his theory, which no longer speaks of twin universes, but of a single one with negative masses that make up the reverse side of a universe leaf with a speed of light much higher than ours...

The general idea of a CPT symmetry based model sounds good. The Cs pointed Ark in that direction via Ark's 1969 work along with Petit getting mentioned:

September 24, 2001
Q: (A) Well hyperdimensional physics, means putting away Maxwell, putting away superluminal, putting away electromagnetism, putting away Rodriquez, putting away quaternions. It means, as I read it, going back to...
A: Yes. 1969. Yes, most beneficial.
Q: (A) OK 1969: I was thinking about Kaluza-Klein theories. I was playing with algebras and infinite dimensions.
A: Yes.
Q: (A) Alright I was thinking at the time about symmetry between matter and anti-matter.
Q: (A) And this may also take us to our French friend Jean-Pierre Petit.

I actually posted in a Facebook group yesterday to David Keirsey (son of the personality theorist) and Ken Hughes (who wrote a book - The Binary Universe: A Theory of Time - for his own CPT symmetry based model) so I'll just repost here what I said there:

If you put your CPT symmetry-like imaginary world into something like Dave is suggesting, I think you end up with Clifford algebra duals (pseudovector-vector, etc) showing matter vs antimatter, position-momentum, and boson-ghost.

My comment relates to Tony Smith's Feynman Checkerboard model (Feynman used his Checkerboard to explore antiparticles as particles moving backwards in time).

Hello.
I created a thread about J-P Petit's Janus cosmological model there :

This model, including negative mass (either of matter or antimatter), is really interesting by its explaining power, and ability to get rid of the "dark matter", "datter energy" and so on, which look now like Appolonius/Hipparcus/Ptolemy epicycles (some ad-hoc addings to a false theory).

Even better :
- at the end of this month (May 2019), there will be a symposium in Paris about French mathematician Jean-Marie Souriau's works, announced on French SOTT :
- Souriau's main work is on general relativity ; but his books, which are major ones according to Petit, were written in French and not (or quite late) translated in English.
- Souriau, before dying in 2012, was a close friend of Petit for 20 years (because they shared a common interest in mathematical physics, and also they were "neighboors" (25km away).
- when Petit first heard about this symposium (he was not invited, of course), he proposed to the organizers to present a poster about Janus cosmological model ; BUT, alas, the poster session was quickly cancelled ! :rolleyes:
- so Petit made a long video about this (scandal), telling (in great length) his life and friendship with Souriau... and presenting his toy cosmological model with not only negative masses, but also imaginary (pos/neg) masses. Here is his article (in English and also, more developped, in French) :

- what's rather interesting with this toy model, is that it gives a good structure for both the physical world and the metaphysical world, where masses are "imaginary" (in the mathematical sense), so where exist both positive imaginary masses "+im" (that he suggest to call "the will", or STO maybe ?), and negative imaginary masses "-im" (that he suggests to call "evil", or STS maybe ?) - cf. pp. 5-6 of the article for explanation in English, and 15-19 for a more developped explanation in French.

Here is JPP's video about Souriau's works and his own work based on Souriau's one (in French) :

Look at this sketch (extracted from his article), presenting orthogonal physical/metaphysical (sub)worlds, and the link between them - which allow to interpret death as the breaking of such a link :

Attachments

• JPP_2019_sketch_eng.png
    JPP_2019_sketch_eng.png
    257.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
PS : in the cited video, Petit gives an explanation of this sketch at 51:58 in French, but the drawings are understandable by anyone I think.
At the end, he explains the death phenomenon : breaking of the link (in the "complex" world) between physical (real) and metaphysical (imaginary) (sub)worlds, and disappearance of the physical body while the metaphysical soul still exists...

BTW, his article is titled : Complex symplectic mechanics: a toy model for life ?
Well, that's just a toy model, but a pretty interesting one IMHO. Who do you about it ?

PS : Erratum
- (1st message) "neighbo(u)rs", not "neighboors"
- (2nd message) "What do you think about it ?", not "Who do you about it ?" (!!!)
Sorry for having posted the second one too quickly, without proof-reading.

For those who are curious about J-M Souriau, here is the WikiPedia article on him :

I would like to ask to the CS and to Ark what they think about the theory of Jean Pierre Petit (JPP) French Astrophysicist.
Yes I know that a few years ago the question was asked and CS answered that he was in error.
Since then, he has changed his theory, which no longer speaks of twin universes, but of a single one with negative masses that make up the reverse side of a universe leaf with a speed of light much higher than ours. . His model called Janus explains without needing dark matter and dark energy (we still not found) the composition of the universe and its expansion. It is based on Einstein's model and his general relativity that JPP expands with 2 coupled field equations one for our universe part with positive mass and the other with negative mass for the other part that we do not see.
(...) I definitely think there is here something to investigate for scientists with open mind.
Hello @Contemplatif_Iskander.
Your wish was granted ! (FR : Ton souhait a été exaucé.)

In the last session (May 18th, 2019), Ark asked about JPP's (and another one) bi-metric theory of G, and the Cs answered :
The Cs said:
(Ark) So question is whether anti-particles fall down or go up. The answer is that they are repulsive, but it's not a complete answer. But what I want to ask... because if this is the case, we have to do something with Einstein's theory of gravitation because according to his theory, everything would follow the same trajectory; but here, we have to do something with Einstein's theory and the idea which was recently put forward is so-called bi-metric theory of gravitation. There are like two geometries...

(...)

(L) I dunno, I think you better make your question concise.

(Ark) So my question is: Is this paper which I have here about anti-gravity by Sabine Hossenfelder and another paper by our friend Jean-Pierre Petit more or less on the same subject, are these ideas more or less correct?

A: Going in the right "direction".

(...)

(Ark) Is the bi-metric theory of gravity correct?

A: Close enough, but you can expand and improve it.

Q: (Ark) That's what I expected. It's essentially correct, but I need to improve it. Thank you. I'm done.

Hello @Contemplatif_Iskander.
Your wish was granted ! (FR : Ton souhait a été exaucé.)

In the last session (May 18th, 2019), Ark asked about JPP's (and another one) bi-metric theory of G, and the Cs answered :

I am in email contact with JPP. I am in email contact with the other author working on bi-metric theory. But I am very slow - it takes me a lot of time to understand what other people are trying to convey. Well, unless it is mathematics, then I am faster, because mathematicians usually care to be precise. Physicists, on the other hand, often use hand-waving arguments, and where you discuss with them via mail, without looking at their hands, which way they go and how fast, then you have to guess a lot. And it takes time.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no time :)
Thank's lot Ark ! I hope it will give you intersting ideas for a great job !
If you are already in contact with jpp I have nothing more to add.
best regards

Back
Top Bottom