New Blog

Hesper

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hey I just wanted to say that I've started a new blog and have 5 posts up so far. I can't seem to link to SOTT for some reason though, although the Eiriu Eolas link works :huh: Maybe someone familiar with wordpress could help me out with that.

Anyways here's my latest post: http://koonieboonus.wordpress.com/2012/08/31/turning-around-for-a-moment/

If the EE link works there's no reason you shouldn't be able to add any others. Just do the same for Sott.net as you did for EE.

Perceval said:
If the EE link works there's no reason you shouldn't be able to add any others. Just do the same for Sott.net as you did for EE.

Thanks you two, I'll try again then. For some reason it doesn't appear on mine. But if it works for you Isstina then maybe something's just wrong with my browser.

I'm still a newbie when it comes to blogs so hopefully it'll look better soon!

Interesting choice of background image, sadly we only see the head of the character :

talos1.jpg

Thank you Ekios, I saw it on Facebook and thought it'd be nice to put on the blog. It's really an amazing picture.

I haven't been very busy on the blog lately because I'm thinking about taking it in the direction with which I originally envisioned it: "Books of Koonie Boonus" is a collection of short stories that have been stewing in my head since I was a teenager and took definite shape only this past summer. I think I'll post the story that I have completed after I read it again, since my predator is so adamant that I not do that! It'd be nice for feedback. I don't really like writing fiction too much because I think I haven't cleared out my subconscious enough to produce a clear picture, but it is definitely an adventure and would be great to get some feedback on how I'm doing. I think, once I get back from getting some organic soup bones, I'll go ahead and post it to see what everyone thinks.

Attached is the 10 page first story. I'd love it if anyone wanted to read through it and give me some feedback. It's got a Matrix/Girl with the Dragon Tattoo flavor to it, and even though it's tame it was tough to write it. It's one of a series of short stories featuring mostly the same characters, and my idea is to have the whole short series cycle back to this first episode. The second story will shed more light on exactly what's going on. The aim of the entire series is to encapsulate knowledge of ponerology, hyperdimensional realities, diet, social collapse, in a fictional and entertaining format. Anyways, I would definitely appreciate any criticism since I've never tried my hand at fiction on this scale before.

Thank you!!

edit: added information

Attachments

• KoonieBoonus.docx
    29.5 KB · Views: 5
Hesper said:
Thank you Ekios, I saw it on Facebook and thought it'd be nice to put on the blog. It's really an amazing picture.

I haven't been very busy on the blog lately because I'm thinking about taking it in the direction with which I originally envisioned it: "Books of Koonie Boonus" is a collection of short stories that have been stewing in my head since I was a teenager and took definite shape only this past summer. I think I'll post the story that I have completed after I read it again, since my predator is so adamant that I not do that! It'd be nice for feedback. I don't really like writing fiction too much because I think I haven't cleared out my subconscious enough to produce a clear picture, but it is definitely an adventure and would be great to get some feedback on how I'm doing. I think, once I get back from getting some organic soup bones, I'll go ahead and post it to see what everyone thinks.
Quickly :

Attachments

• Bkg.jpg
    Bkg.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom