New discovery(s) about the zed...

G

So it is now official and scientifically proved.
When inside the Zed (the granitic tower inside the "Great Piramid") the frontal courtex emits an higher than usual amount of alpha waves, causing an altered perception of time.
Some weeks ago the troup from the famous italian tv program "Voyager" (do you remember the claims about the chupacabras?) , with the help of a troup of scientists "ECGed" a person inside the "sarcofagus" of the zed. The frontal courtex resulted to emit an high amount of alpha waves, just like a "skilled" oriental monk while meditating.
I'm sorry, but I failed to find any English source about this... So please if you find anything post it. Otherwise... You'll have to !!! BELIVE !!! me this time Bros ; )

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!
The ECG is for the heart!!! They Encephalogrammed him... is it spelled good anyway?.....
Ya know what? They CONTROLLED HIS BRAIN WITH MACHINES... yeah, that's clear enough...

Hi Horus, could you at least provide a link to help explain what you are trying to say? What you have written is rather difficult to follow, but if you can provide a link to the original research, that might help. It does not have to be in English, we have multi-lingual resources.

How can they know if the alpha waves are not produced by the Easing of the subject or a state of meditation in the sarchofagus?. They said " causing an altered perception of time" On whom?. Please give us a link.

My speculation is that Horus is writing about Mario Pincherle interview on RaiII, where he was interviewed together with grandpapa’ of official Egyptology Zawahiri Hawass, one more‘official’ egiptologist (don’t remember name) about time of construction and secrets of the Great Giza Pyramid. Pincherle was saying that Great Piramid wasn’t constructed to be a tomb but an energy conservation / amplification spot (in this he seconds C’s : ‘energy storage and transference facilities’ ) and the real germstone’ of Pyramid is a 60m granit Zed structure (Tor of Osiris), which controls space and time, and has time-altering capabilities, but more importantly, it is a giant cosmic clock which signals the return of Messiah. Pincherle suggests that Zed represents a safe place in case of a cataclysm and horizontal layers of Zed are related to ‘ages’ of Humanity (M-me Blavatska, anyone?) and Zodiacal constellations, to-spatio-temporal phenomemnon and precession of Equinoxes. Like I see it, Pincherle promoting messianic belief of return of Osiris, is tightly aligned (consciously or not) with Stargate gang guys.
piramide_zed.jpg

He also wrote ‘Gods of the Sky, Gods of the Earth’;‘The Fifth Testament – the Testament from Thomas’ Jesus Prohibited’, ‘Moses Prohibited’, The Great Pyramid and Zed’, ‘Album of Zed’, ‘Enoch – the First Book of the World’ :cool: Produced DVD ‘Space, Time, Antitime’
Pincherle’s site likely is _ _http://www.torredeltempo.net/
Exerps from Gods of the Sky, Gods of the Earth’ Dei dello Cielo, Dei dellaTerra
are here reading it now

Horus, is that this interview you were writing about?

Ok... after hours of resarch I actually found no usefull links... Voyager site has not been updated yet and the things I'm talking about were shown in tv, so no links to the original research : (
Now, the interview CarpeDiem is talking about is quite old, so actually it's not what I was referring to, but the material about the Zed he brought up is good.
This is the only pertinent link i could find, it's a resume (in italian) of the Voyager's episode in which the interview brought up by CarpeDiem occurred.

http://www.raidue.rai.it/R2_popup_articolofoglia/0,7246,121%5E2552,00.html

Now, I know it's not usefull nor educate NOR in the spirit of the forum to speculate without apporting links nor material but I wasn't able to find anything, so I' ll try to clarify what I said, at least. Again, I' m really sorry about this all. Actually, it really looks like mambo jumbo....jeez.
Alright, the subject's brain was previously analyzed with an EEG (electroencephalography) in a state of "common" ease (no meditation, open eyes, ecc) then, once in the so said "sarchofagus" ( a granit concave parallelopiped which is one with the structure of the Zed itself) his brain was analized again with an EEG (virtually in the same conditions) but the emission of Alpha waves in the frontal courtex of the brain gave a result A LOT higher than the previous EEG, a result common to a state of deep meditation.
Now, the scientists assert that a very high emission of Alpha waves by the frontal courtex would be responsible for an "altered" perception of time in the subject himself.
So, the conclusion is that the strange phenomena of "time stream alteration" which some people CLAIM to have experienced inside the zed would be due to this strange quality of this granit structure.
This experiment seems to prove that the zed easely bring people to an altered state of consciousness, like during a deep meditation...
As I said before, without a link or anything this seems to be (and is) useless mumbo jumbo. I hope the Voyager site will be updated soon so that I can bring some substance to my claims (actually I can't define them differently) and also hope to have clarified a little... Once again, sorry... ; )

Heck, in fact, I don’t follow Voyager for quite some time (I saw it much more biased toward being sensationalistic than being scientifically sound, and recently I tend to follow RaiUno's SuperQuark, but that’s is just my personal bias).
I didn't find anything about EEG results in Zed, but what you are writing about seems to be related at least indirectly to Jan Colmer and his studies of special frequency properties of pyramid. _http://www.ianjamescolmer.com/pyramid.htm,
Interview with Jan Colmer _http://www.torredeltempo.net/content/view/12/60/1/1/ (in Italian) about special properties of pyramid brings us again to Sitchin and Bauval guys.

fMRI - meditation:
_http://www.newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/Putting-Feelings-Into-Words-Produces-8047.aspx?RelNum=8047
[...] Combining Buddhist Teachings and Modern Neuroscience
After the participants left the brain scanner, 27 of them filled out questionnaires about "mindfulness." Mindfulness meditation, which is very popular in Southeast Asia and elsewhere, originates from early Buddhist teachings dating back some 2,500 years, said David Creswell, a research scientist with the Cousins Center for Psychoneuroimmunology at the Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior at UCLA.
Mindfulness is a technique in which one pays attention to his or her present emotions, thoughts and body sensations, such as breathing, without passing judgment or reacting. An individual simply releases his thoughts and "lets it go."
"One way to practice mindfulness meditation and pay attention to present-moment experiences is to label your emotions by saying, for example, 'I'm feeling angry right now' or 'I'm feeling a lot of stress right now' or 'this is joy' or whatever the emotion is," said Creswell, lead author of the study, which will be featured in an upcoming issue of Psychosomatic Medicine, a leading international medical journal for health psychology research.
"Thinking, 'this is anger' is what we do in this study, where people look at an angry face and say, 'this is anger,'" Lieberman noted.
Creswell said Lieberman has now shown in a series of studies that simply labeling emotions turns down the amygdala alarm center response in the brain that triggers negative feelings.
Creswell, who conducted the mindfulness research as an advanced graduate student of psychology at UCLA, said mindfulness meditation is a "potent and powerful therapy that has been helping people for thousands of years."
Previous studies have shown that mindfulness meditation is effective in reducing a variety of chronic pain conditions, skin disease, stress-related health conditions and a variety of other ailments, he said.
Creswell and his UCLA colleagues — Lieberman, Eisenberger and Way — found that during the labeling of emotions, the right ventrolateral prefrontal cortex was activated, which seems to turn down activity in the amygdala. They then compared participants' responses on the mindfulness questionnaire with the results of the labeling study.
"We found the more mindful you are, the more activation you have in the right ventrolateral prefrontal cortex and the less activation you have in the amygdala," Creswell said. "We also saw activation in widespread centers of the prefrontal cortex for people who are high in mindfulness. This suggests people who are more mindful bring all sorts of prefrontal resources to turn down the amygdala. These findings may help explain the beneficial health effects of mindfulness meditation, and suggest, for the first time, an underlying reason why mindfulness meditation programs improve mood and health.
"The right ventrolateral prefrontal cortex can turn down the emotional response you get when you feel angry," he said. "This moves us forward in beginning to understand the benefits of mindfulness meditation. For the first time, we're now applying scientific principles to try to understand how mindfulness works.

Hi All!

I haven't seen the latest 'Voyager' show, anyway I've watched last year's take about Cheops or Khufu Pyramid. It said that the Kings Chamber has a regenerating/rejuvenating effect on metals and possibly animals and people too. There's also a story about an Italian that lost 3 hours in 10 minutes inside there (supposedly abducted without noticing :)

C's said that 'you shall not age' by standing in front of the shaft at the queen's chamber, and that the king's chamber was has a 'balancer' effect on the queen's chamber.

Lol! So if the alleged king's chamber is only a device to improve the queen's effect, then it's all about mindnulness, not mindfulness... Sorry guys, I cannot resist here ;-)))

HUAHAHAH!! LOL!

...Hey,seriously, it sounds interesting... in which section can I find what the C's said about it?

Ah, anyway, I'm still searching for some usefull links to support my "claims"(I can't define them differently, ACTUALLY). ONE DAY.... I'LL FIND SOMETHING OUT THERE.... : )

Have any of you actually been inside the Great Pyramid? I have, and stood in the King's chamber. This is the first time I've come across any reference to the Zed, and even looking at the diagrams I can't quite work out what it is, unless it's that little ridged hut thingy. The red granite sarcophagus is most impressive, even including the intriguing missing piece at one corner, but anyone wishing to try out the theory that the pyramid was a means of regeneration would need to be prepared to spend the night lying in that sarcophagus; not something for the weak-hearted. In fact, I think Zahi Hawass has put a stop to the practice. There is a definite 'atmosphere' in the King's Chamber (although benign as such, unlike the 'fly-or-die' atmosphere in at least one tomb!), and a couple of curiousities. One of these is a hearth-like depression along one wall (can't remember which compass alignment) which is a perfect rectangle. No-one seems to know what its function was/is. The other thing is the perfect ventilation system, where air movement can be felt from several points on what look like solid walls; several in the sense of two or three. There are no paintings on the walls, which gives support to the theory that the pyramid wasn't built as a burial chamber. I can well believe that being inside the pyramid can raise alpha waves; it does have a most peculiar effect on one.

I found this site the other day.

link : hxxp://www.humanresonance.org/pyramid.html

It shows few theories about chambers and pyramids itself.
Also this site contains some other resources.
I dont know if it is info-noise but anyways i read it.

I've never been to Egypt (thinking about going, though), but I've talked to several people who claim to have been inside the pyramid. A few of them even claim to have been there at night, to have spent the night there. One individual I used to correspond with even claimed that he and his wife conceived their child there during an overnight stay. The unfortunate thing is that none of these people who have told me about their personal experiences are what I would consider unbiased - or even entirely truthful - individuals.

There's a great book by a guy named Christopher Dunn about the pyramid as a power plant (which is what the Cs said it was, also, but don't let that get in the way). Here's a website about it: http://www.gizapower.com/

Alan Alford, who modestly proclaims about himself on his website:

Alan Alford said:
Alan Alford is an independent researcher and author, who is increasingly being recognised as the world’s leading authority on ancient mythology and the esoteric meaning of ancient and modern religions.
... tries to debunk Dunn's theories, but his efforts are laughable, to be generous.

Laura said:
There's a great book by a guy named Christopher Dunn about the pyramid as a power plan.
A quick note: While the book is "great", indeed, the reader should be warned that Dunn develops an interesting theory and provides a lot of clues and data. That should not be interpreted as "there are no alternative theories" or "Dunn's theory is 100% right".

Back
Top Bottom