New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

Thanks as always for you efforts, covering so much behind the scenes. Can't be easy.

You guys also showed this clip (among many), so for review if missed, here is Mearsheimer calling it exactly as it was back in 2014, as is today.

To Mearsheimer right hand, here is one of the supreme NATO clappers - a Russophobe bar none. Problem? Indeed, "what the heck is going on with her?"

Seems to be a tick in her program that is getting worse.

Joe Joke:

Joe: Did you know I have a fear of elevators?
I start taking steps to avoid it.

Niall: Good, like what?

Joe: steps

Niall: Ah Jeez, Christ, I can't believe it. That was so good... you... pshew... it went over me!
In French, there is some more Joke

Joe: I start taking steps to avoid it
= to avoid it = "pour l'éviter" but we can hear "pour léviter",

it means to levitate:
action de soulever un corps par la seule puissance du fluide humain =

action of lifting a body by the power of the human fluid alone

and Niall & everyone: Good, Ah Jeez, Christ, ... so good...

...Just a little competition with @Natus Videre

Coming up on NewsReal:

C'est la guerre! Macron wants direct war with Russia

These people can't be serious... can they?
On your previous Newsreal video at 01:55:50 you can see Aeneas Georg's comment:
- Alexander Mercouris says that Macron and the EU's reactions to Ukraine right now is panic.

Military Summary reports that Macaroni wanted to visit Ukraine a second time in recent weeks, but was thwarted again. Last time his team got the info that Macaroni will be assassinated by SBU if he ever dares to set feet in Ukraine..

So when you wrote this post, I thought Macaronis reaction was panic. He don't want to get Guillotined. His Satanic child-blood drinker Cabal must be in panic-mode as well. They simply do not wish to get literally torn to red pieces by the dirty 'Pitchforks & Torches mob' they so despise. How a panicked swimmer drowning at sea frantically lashes around punching even the rescue coming to his aid.

Back
Top Bottom