Newcomers, latecomers, and tales from the brink

G

Greetings all! I have had quite a task getting here, owing to my poor grasp of technology, but patience is its own reward. Firstly I would like to thank Laura, Ark, Henry et al, for their sterling work. Tremendous research with a soulful delivery!! You all have helped me to expand my mind over these past few months, and I am now diving into "The Wave" without fear. I have much to divulge, so bear with me.

I first found this site in 2003, and romped through the various articles with a speed that left me little time to to truly reflect upon what it revealed, and, like a fool, began shooting my mouth off in public about almost every "heavy" topic that came to mind. By 2004 my relationship with my girlfriend was in tatters (I was a financial vampire, much to my dismay), and I was beginning to see very unusual things. THEY WALK AMONG US!!

There were so many multiple "I's" competing for attention that I began to doubt my existence, my philosophy, opinions, tone of voice, sexuality, you name it. I decided to talk to "God", which resulted in something terrifying. A creature, comprised of what I could only perceive to be electrostatic, appeared in our bedroom, above the PC, and began to interfere with me physically. I began to hear voices in my head, calling me every name under the sun. One day the static creature took on the form of what I can only define as some form of arachnid; visible only faintly, but detectable physically!!! I am telling you the truth, within a few days I was paranoid, terrified, and sweating like a Celt!! Finally, I decided to tell my girlfiend, only to be comprehensively rebuked, which left my fragile psyche on the brink of total collapse. I must confess, at the time I was a fairly regular smoker of weed, but, on my life, I was NOT hallucinating!! After a few days the creature aprroached my bed (by now sleeping was almost an impossibility) and I decided to run for it, and never come back. I ended up racing towards the local harbour (thinking that something electro static was not going to follow me into the water), ending up in a little boat, which I couldn't row because it only had one oar. By the time the police arrived I was shivering, soaking wet, and floating round in a wee circle, pathetically. I was sectioned for my own safety and have been taking a precribed anti-psychosis pill olanzipine for the last year or so, to help me get over the trauma, with some negative physical side effects. No one in my circle of friends believes my story; they view me as some form of space cadet, and so I returned to my hometown following the inevitable break-up of my relationship. Many other things have I seen since, with not one comprehending ear to listen to me.

I have seen a UFO since then; white, shimmering, and capable of disappearing in an instant. I have seen some forms of aliens, in again an almost imperceptible way, only their outlines, and the occasional flash from their eyes. Now, two years later, and with only a week or so of medication/placebo to go, I have no fear. The whole catalogue of experiences have brought me to my senses, ironically, as I now see the foolishness of some of my past behaviour, but Laura is correct; they ARE here, and probably always have been. I returned to the studies, the work, only recently, and this time I have decided that there is only room for so many "I's" in this life; the ones devoted to truth, liberty, and love.

I hope to be a regular contributor to the forum in these (doubtless) tough years ahead, but I just thought I'd offer my initial tale of terror, to illustrate that some of the things on earth truly beggar the mind. Has anyone else seen anything like this, or am I completely, exclusively, alone?!!
I

Back
Top Bottom