Nina-Kulagina - Telekinesis

GRiM

The Living Force
_http://www.5min.com/Video/Nina-Kulagina-the-KGB-Secret-Weapon-2336165

I don't know if this is real or 'fake'. I wonder what you think, I cant find any good information about her. Anyone read about her before?

Yes, I read about her years ago and she's not fake.

I had a dream today (yes I fell asleep at noon :D ) about telekinesis. I dreamt I was laying in bed and I got a very distinct 'tingling' (more intense then tingling, but in a lack of words it will have to do) feeling in the back of my brain*, and I heard a plate fall off my desk. I remember doing it a few times and got control of the phenomena. When I watched the plate glide/hover of the table is was kind of blurry.
I think this dream is only a fantasy/wishfuldreaming but I thought it might be relevant to this thread somehow.

edit: I have never tried anything related to telekinesis or have thought much about it, I find it fascinating but its nothing i strive for.

ama_brain_stroke_lev20_thebraineffectsstroke_01.gif

motor/somaticsensory/parietal-lobe area.. (hard know exacly what I felt in the dream)

Laura said:
I would like to know, if possible, how can someone know that a psychic like Ms Kulagina is not a fake ?
Apart maybe from the more obvious manipulations that can be made to gain fame or money for example are there distinctive clues (historical, witnesses...) or do you just have to trust your instinct ?

Maybe the answer is self evident but usually when I see someone with so called psychic power, whatever they may be I can only rely on how this person present him/herself, I can only rely on my gut-instinct.

Uri Geller for example gave me the creeps (ok maybe that's an easy one :D) later on in his career.

I guess a long and careful observation of the character might help.

I hope it's not that a dumb question.

GRiM said:
I had a dream today (yes I fell asleep at noon :D ) about telekinesis. I dreamt I was laying in bed and I got a very distinct 'tingling' (more intense then tingling, but in a lack of words it will have to do) feeling in the back of my brain, and I heard a plate fall off my desk. I remember doing it a few times and got control of the phenomena. When I watched the plate glide/hover of the table is was kind of blurry.
I think this dream is only a fantasy/wishfuldreaming but I thought it might be relevant to this thread somehow.
I had the same kind of dream a few times but I had to concentrate real hard at first to move anyting then it was easier once I knew how to do the trick.
A bit like when you try to fly in a dream, you have to lift your body from the ground to escape gravity, it's hard at first but then there is a snap and you just fly, well at least it was like that in my dreams.

Tigersoap said:
Laura said:
I would like to know, if possible, how can someone know that a psychic like Ms Kulagina is not a fake ?
Apart maybe from the more obvious manipulations that can be made to gain fame or money for example are there distinctive clues (historical, witnesses...) or do you just have to trust your instinct ?

Maybe the answer is self evident but usually when I see someone with so called psychic power, whatever they may be I can only rely on how this person present him/herself, I can only rely on my gut-instinct.
Well, I was referring to some serious studies that were done that involved her which are described in "Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain" by Sheila Ostrander and Lynn Schroeder which I read many years ago. Apparently she was subjected to some pretty stringent protocols and performed every time.

Book is here: http://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Discoveries-Behind-Iron-Curtain/dp/0137320817 - lot of cheap copies available.

Laura said:
Well, I was referring to some serious studies that were done that involved her which are described in "Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain" by Sheila Ostrander and Lynn Schroeder which I read many years ago. Apparently she was subjected to some pretty stringent protocols and performed every time.
Ok thank you.
I'll check it out.

Many people think telekinesis has a certain formula. Does it? I mean after all my experience i think the subonscious does all the work, but what does it do?

It makes me wonder, did Nina and her successor have to develop these abilities or were they already there, waiting to be stumbled upon?

Interesting video, nonetheless. I'm sure the book would be a good read, I might purchase a copy. Thanks for the link, Laura.

I have seen the video that you are refering to, I personally think she is real, but I don't know. But my partnet, his brother, and I did some reserch on telekinesis as a whole. We read tons of different writings on the subject and we decided to test it and see if we could do it. We built a Psi-Wheel, a piece of paper balenced on a pin. We lut it under a glass bowl to ensure that any air movement in the room wouldn't affect it. O ver the course of 24 hours all three of us where able to make it move. My partner and his brother both could make it spin wiute fast and then stop it and reverse direction. I was not that sucessful with it. So I would say from personal experience that anyone can do it if you get into the right mindframe. To be quite honest, I was a little shocked at how easy it was.

Back
Top Bottom