non sott article

sankara

Jedi Master
I recently discovered a very interesting article on the excellent "Fortean Times". It is called the lies are out there and deals with :"Is Hollywood's love affair with aliens based simply on its desire to make money, or has it been used by the US government and military for their own mysterious ends?"
I think it may be good to have this translated on the french "Future quantique", what is your point of view?

sankara said:
I have recently read a very interesting article on the excellent "Fortean Times". It is called "the lies are out there" and deals with :"Is Hollywood's love affair with aliens based simply on its desire to make money, or has it been used by the US government and military for their own mysterious ends?"
I think it may be good to have this translated and published on the french "Future quantique", what is your point of view?
J'ai récemment lu un article très intéressant sur l'excellent "Fortean Times". Il s'appelle "The lies are out there" et traite de "
..."
je pense qu'il serait peu être bon que ce texte soit traduit et publié sur le site Future Quantique, quel est votre point de vue?

Hi Sankara,

all matters relating to translation should be discussed in the translation Yahoo group. Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom