Nonviolent Communication(cnv): A Language of Compassion M.B.Rosenberg

Argos

The Force is Strong With This One
Marshall B. Rosenberg:
a communication path to sda?
Mr Rosenberg's approach is very particular, as a clinical psychologist, his approach was almost the opposite of Andrew Lobaczewski, he focused on understanding how the most resilient people do it in the most traumatic situations and with his observations he drew a process, a structure of communication as well with others as, and first, with oneself. And he went through his process in all the areas of worst conflict he found: hutu and Tutsi, Serbian and Croatian, Palestinian and Israeli, street gang and police, schools and relationship! And in doing so, he refined and synthesized a procedure that gives real results, nonviolent communication(nonviolent like no predation), a process that favors the harmonic encounter whatever the situation. Internally, me with myself, I found there a form of psychic immunization based on a new understanding of the role of feelings and needs and it acts as a decontamination deeper than anything I could find previously (of course, all of my research in this direction has given me the opportunity to use it effectively, the cnv being like the sauce that connects everything when the ingredients are ready)! Thus linking the organic movement of matter with a collective understanding of a harmonic sense, the real satisfaction of my own needs depends of the satisfaction from others. To know how my needs are satisfied thanks to the others and that without any compromise, without ever tolerating violence (predation) towards myself or towards the others.
His book details in practice all aspects of his communication process.
Many videos are available, he repeats tirelessly to manage to pass his speech:
this one sums up well his vision of the situations

Back
Top Bottom