Numbers and synchronicity

Laure

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello to all

A small question among many others
For the past few years I've been seeing numbers, the first one that came up repeatedly was 111 everywhere all the time. Then I had the mirror hours of 12:12, 23:23 or 22:22... I bought a book that translates the meaning of numbers but now I ask if it is worth anything and what it means.
Does anyone have an idea?

Other than my brother's, who answered:
-"you look at the time too often!" 😅

He's probably right

Kind regards
Laure

Well so how do you analyse it ?
Does numbers have a special signification or what means the phenomen ?

Well so how do you analyse it ?
Does numbers have a special signification or what means the phenomen ?
Hi Laure

Yes indeed numbers are deeply encoded into all and every part of nature and hence impact all our lives. But it is also worth remembering that as they are everywhere and in everything they can be both significant and essentially meaningless as a specific guide to learning simple and karmic truths, especially at this level of density. Pattern recognition can be found wherever we look - and everything is not essentially meaningful all the time. And when we start noticing something, the universe/our mind has a strange way of confirming our interest by appearing to bring more and more of the same to our attention - but does that mean its truly useful or does it mean that's just what always happens? Being able to discern when we are onto something valuable and when things are just how things are is the tough part. There has been a huge market created by the New Age industry around Sacred Geometry and Numerology designed to target the gullible by seeming to offer a chance to chase the dragons tail - but all it often leads to is a permanent state of merry-go-round without ever getting you near the meat of the matter of what we are here to discover. A distraction in other words.

As I mentioned on your introduction thread, the search function above right is a really good tool to see if there are threads already in existence that might help to start frame some of your questions. For example if you type '11' into the bar and tick the 'Search Titles Only' function the following comes up (among others).

11/11/11 numerology tricks

You may find some useful thoughts and guidance there - as well as by exploring other places this topic is explored.:-)

I believe there are mentions of this in the Cass transcripts. Maybe it has something to do with change?

For me, since I was a child, it's been the numbers 317 in all kinds of forms.... For example, I'm standing on a platform in Germany waiting for the train, there are number signs on the inside of the rail boundaries... which number do you think is opposite the place I'm standing? Correct... 317 - sometimes it's really frightening...
It was originally my parents' phone number since I was 6 years old. I have already built up a real "connection" to these numbers and am happy to see them. However, of course you are also focused on it when you see the numbers. It's like being pregnant and suddenly seeing prams, pregnant women and babies everywhere. I'll have a look at the other thread too, maybe I'll get further with the exploration of the meaning there. Thank you for the hint @Michael B-C :flowers:

Hello
I often have 44...
however the interpretations of the numbers I saw were always positive, in the end I take that as an encouragement. It helps me to get through life's experiences and I feel less lonely 😅

Hello
I often have 44...
however the interpretations of the numbers I saw were always positive, in the end I take that as an encouragement. It helps me to get through life's experiences and I feel less lonely 😅
I'm seeing number 44 too, just yesterday I was searching for something in some video and I click somwhere in the middle to skip some part and guess what I get, 44 minutes has passed and 1 hour and 44 minutes are left until the end.

I've been seeing it for years and I still don't know what does it mean, I'm always hoping it means I'm on a good path haha or something like that.

I'm seeing number 44 too, just yesterday I was searching for something in some video and I click somwhere in the middle to skip some part and guess what I get, 44 minutes has passed and 1 hour and 44 minutes are left until the end.

I've been seeing it for years and I still don't know what does it mean, I'm always hoping it means I'm on a good path haha or something like that.
Hope so too 😉

I have 44 too. Even my license plate is 4444.
And nearly every time I have a look on the watch its 12:34! 😁

Back
Top Bottom