Obama and Indonesia

TwistedGibbous

The Force is Strong With This One
Coincidence? When I saw the original article, my husband and I had been talking extensively about the HAARP project. I said "Hey, watch an earthquake happen there now..."

From 3/19/2010
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/18/AR2010031801808.html
Bowing to public and private complaints from lawmakers, Obama decided Thursday to delay his overseas trip to Indonesia and Australia so he could be in Washington for a crucial House vote scheduled for Sunday, culminating his year-long effort to pass health-care legislation.

Even though the trip might be rescheduled for June, the last-minute decision is sure to frustrate many Indonesians, who had been eager for a new level of attention and engagement from a U.S. president.

and today...
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/04/06/indonesia.earthquake/index.html?hpt=T2
A 7.7-magnitude earthquake struck off the coast of Indonesia early Wednesday, triggering two tsunamis and injuring several people, officials said.

To clarify my own post (can't edit just yet) after re-reading I wanted to add that we were discussing government induced earthquakes, and HAARP was the first name that came to mind, although I understand (now) that it is more likely to be mind control than physical, necessarily.

I believe I have read HAARP has the ability to raise (as in hight) the upper atmosphere and perhaps make it "bounce" but I dout it would translate to ground or underground effects (earthquakes)..

I have read far more info that HAARP pertains to mind control and heating up the upper atmosphere ,IMO finnishing up the early Rainbow test's (atomic blast) of the upper atmosphere from the 50's to what ends I am still searching...

Chopper said:
I have read far more info that HAARP pertains to mind control and heating up the upper atmosphere ,IMO finnishing up the early Rainbow test's (atomic blast) of the upper atmosphere from the 50's to what ends I am still searching...

This is correct according to my understanding as well. HAARP is for mind control.

There is really a lot that is going on that we do not know and probably cannot know for sure. The C's mentioned in a recent session that the Haitian earthquake was caused by triangulated spaced-based weapons. Right now, a lot of the moving and shaking going on seems to be due to some process internal to the earth itself (or its response to a new cosmic environment).

So, I'm going to say coincidence at this point. But you never know, I have been wrong many times before.

Back
Top Bottom