Objective:Health - The Spike Protein is Toxic

KJS

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Listened to this episode yesterday, it was really interesting. There is definetely something going with the manufactured spike being bioactive, having a lot of my work coleagues dealing with COVID-19 like symptoms after the jab, it is really hard to not connect the dots. But I'm having difficulty to acknowledge the evidence presented by Byram Brindle. I've downloaded said Pharmacokinetcis study done by Pfizer (disclosed by FOIAA request by B.B.), looked at the organ distribution table, and especially the relative dose table (on the right) does not sound alarming. Relative lipid concentrations are really small, could it be that FDA or EMA were also thinking that this is a no-issue? Also, how it could be, that the numbers don't add up? I mean, I would expect, that shortly after the injection, the % of administred dose in the injection site will be close to 100?
pk1.png
pk2.png

Attachments

• 672212000_30300AMX00231_I100_1.pdf
    633.5 KB · Views: 2
Every measurement has an error, and the values reported are averages calculated over a number of animals. It is therefore natural that the numbers do not add up exactly to 100% (but it should be close enough). The important thing to observe is the general trend along every row in the table on the left. As for the concentrations in each organ, we don't know the threshold of toxicity, which may vary from an individual to another, and the distribution can be different in humans. The main point is that these molecules in an anumal model do not stay in the injection site.
The first column can be used as a baseline of comparison, although it would have been better if they had taken measurements before the injection for that. The value for the site of injection on the first column should show the highest concentration but it's possible that the short time between the injection and the sampling didn't allow for a sufficient diffusion in the organ for it to be significative. OSIT

As for the concentrations in each organ, we don't know the threshold of toxicity, which may vary from an individual to another, and the distribution can be different in humans. The main point is that these molecules in an anumal model do not stay in the injection site.
That is a fair point, so I've searched a little bit about what is EMA's position in that regard. There is an assessment report for Pfizer vaccine from February 2021 (allegedly), that addresses concentrations in gonads (pages 54 and 55):

54.png

55.png

The first time I've heard about Bridle was Alex Pierson's podcast on 28th of May. The information about possible broad biodistribution was available some time before. So I wonder, what in that pharmacokinetic study, that was not known before, made him speak out?

I haven't had a chance to listen to the OH show yet, but I recently watched this summary (it's from April) by Prof. Bhakdi of the possible dangers of the vaccines. For the first time I think I understood (somewhat) what this is all about. Note also the risk of severe autoimmune issues when receiving the 2nd or even 3rd shot, OR when encountering a similar (Corona) virus "in the wild". Very good summary IMO and the various side effects reported seem to fit well with Bhakdi's explanations:

Very good summary IMO and the various side effects reported seem to fit well with Bhakdi's explanations:
Agree, thought it excellent.

Note also the risk of severe autoimmune issues when receiving the 2nd or even 3rd shot, OR when encountering a similar (Corona) virus "in the wild".
Yes, well noted.

Bhakdi said at one point:

It's like an alien code that is put into your factory and out comes the product, the virus spike. And this virus spike, within hours, will sort of protrude out of the cell, okay. And at the same time, the waste product will also be put in front of the door. So there will be the waste product plus the spike... A double path.... It's such a nightmare.

In terms of the statistics - cost benefit, the 95 percent vaccine (in name only) effectiveness was based not on deaths, yet on who in the two groups had symptoms and tested positive (as a case); a PCR case "that is lying all the time anyway". That's it, pure silliness. "Ridiculous," Bhakdi said.

Interesting what he said concerning tetanus, as an analogy (had not thought of that disease in the way he put it). Also as an analogy, he discusses an orchestra in the immune system. The playing, the loudness, the conductor - when injecting the gene of the virus, "your are meddling with the conductor" (with examples of every related virus).

Moreover, this immune system is "much more intelligent than our politicians and our scientists, who say the new virus, is therefore we don't recognize it. This is so foolish that it hurts." It is about our immune system's memory, that will recognize spikes (real virus or revaccinated) and attack in unfavourable ways, and this was confusing to the interviewee, so he develops this for better understanding).

Interesting when Bhakdi is asked the question between mRNA vs. Vector, wherein it is near basically the same underneath, as the end result is that it is a gene for the spike that is entering the blood stream - reaching places that are 'forbidden' in our mechanism (and then there is the waste aspect).

In summary, "this is criminal," he said.

As for Objective Heath, think I've caught up. In the show it was mentioned that with so many years of shows on so many subjects (toxic in nature), here we are with covid dominating for the last year and a half. I guess in one way, it is the culmination of it all (toxins, gene manipulation, big Pharma, corruption of science, disruptive agra comes in as related to food meddling, and distorting immune systems et cetera).

Thank you hosts and those that help produce.

I've found paper written by Bridle that addresses my concerns. Oddly enough, search results were suppresed when I've tried to find any meaningful information about him, and his critique of the vaccination campaign. His paper can be accessed here:

There is a lot information to unpack, but he addresses my concerns in the following quotes:
A report that Pfizer provided to the Japanese government (see Appendix 2) was published as reference #25 in an article41 published in BMJ that can be found at this link. In section 2.6.5.5Bof the report to the Japanese government there is a table containing lipid nanoparticle biodistribution data. This table shows where their surrogate “vaccine” (i.e. represented in the laboratory test by little bubbles of surrogate fat containing an analytical detection marker) ended up in the body of immunized rats, used in the laboratory as surrogates for humans. A portion of the table is reproduced below. Please review the data so you can get the full picture. I would like to highlight some observations. First, as shown in the blue rectangle that I added to the table, a lot of the surrogate vaccine dose remained at the injection site, as one would expect. Remarkably, however, most of the vaccine dose had gone elsewhere. The right side of the table (shown in the report to the Japanese government but not below) shows that 50-75% of the vaccine dose failed to remain the site of injection. The big question is, where did it go?
Studies such as these should be performed in at least two animal models, with one of these not being a rodent model since rodents have levels of ACE2 receptor binding affinity that is far less than that of humans and may, as a result, underestimate the impact of spike protein on humans. There should also have been an evaluation of where the vaccine and the spike protein were going in humans in a very limited Phase 1 clinical safety trial.This may not have mattered as much if the protein encoded by the mRNA was inert,although the risks of autoimmunity with the deposition of the lipid nanomaterials at different organs are certainly worthy of consideration. But now that we know the spike protein encoded by the mRNA has its own biological activities of concern, there is even greater potential for damage to organs and tissues arising from circulating vaccine material.
Supporting the need to address uncertainties and concerns regarding the biodistribution of the vaccine and the resulting spike protein is a peer-reviewed scientific paper that has just been accepted for publication. It describes a study in which 13 healthcare workers were assessed for the presence of the spike protein in their blood after receiving Moderna’s vaccine (an mRNA vaccine with essentially identical platform technology as the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine). Notably, the spike protein, (or the portion of it that binds to ACE2 receptor), could be found in the circulation in 3 out of the 13 people (and in 11 out of the 13people), respectively42. The spike protein could be detected in the blood up to two weeks post-vaccination in most individuals and at 28 days post-vaccination in one individual. Some may argue that the concentration of the protein was low in most of the people studied. However, a protein circulating at a low concentration for up to two or more weeks could accumulate on cells over time as the blood constantly perfuses(i.e., flows through) bodily tissues. Further, the biodistribution studies in the appendices suggest the spike protein could potentially be concentrated in many tissues that would not be evident by looking in blood alone. The possibility also exists that there were spike proteins already bound to ACE2 on the cells lining the blood vessels, but this was not investigated. Regardless, low concentrations of the spike protein in circulation would be expected in this small-scale study. High concentrations of a protein that can cause damage to blood vessels in a large number of people would not be consistent with a low incidence of severe adverse events.

I've been reading through the document, and there is a lot of possibilities how things could go wrong, especially for childern:
The broad distribution of an mRNA vaccine throughout the body implicates other mechanisms that could lead to autoimmune disease. First, the mRNA vaccines promote robust inflammation. This is why many people have sore shoulders after being immunized. Promotion of inflammation in critical tissues, such as the ovaries, after being seeded with the vaccine could have dire consequences. Tissues like the ovaries are not supposed to become inflamed. This is because inflammation causes a lot of bystander damage to normal tissues, which is unwanted in an organ designed for reproduction. Also, the vaccine-encoded spike protein is designed to remain anchored on the surface of the cell that has manufactured it. If antibodies are present, such as would be the case several days after vaccination or natural infection, they could bind to the spike proteins on cells throughout our body, resulting in their destruction. Let’s take the ovaries, again, as a theoretical scenario. If they were to undergo any type of tissue destruction, there is the possibility of proteins being released that the immune system has never seen before. This is because our immune systems learn to tolerate ‘self’ at a very young age. However, organs like the ovaries and testes start to express new proteins during puberty that the immune system has not been tolerized against. If these get released due to tissue damage, this could provide the same two signals that a vaccine needs to activate the immune system; signal 1 (target protein) and signal 2 (damage-associated danger signals). This could result in an autoimmune response against the organ. In this example (ovaries), such damage might not become apparent until years later when attempting to have a baby. This is speculation but is based on a huge body of scientific literature looking at how autoimmune diseases get started. Notably, this could potentially happen in any of the tissues seeded with the vaccine if they start to express the spike protein.This is certainly worthy of investigation before the mass vaccination of children, adolescents, and young adults of child-bearing age.

Elliot said several times in the session “The Spike Protein Is Toxic” “It’s over” “It’s really over” and every time as said that I said “Amen” And I’m not sure if I can be registered among the common lot anymore. That is to say, I think I’m in the dooms-day-er's lot, and people may want to counter balance me, as I appear negative. That’s what I think anyway. (Btw Elliot, I’m not dragging you into this opinion with me, just saying you inspired me) 😊

I don’t want to walk into the briar patch and call these truths! Or even facts at this point. But let’s just look at the “probabilities”

The third and maybe up to one half of the population that have been or will be jabbed will die, become sick, die early, spread sickness. The shed-upon rest of the herd will also go through similar maladies. Then probably plagues and mutant whatever’s make the rounds. Leading to a low or nonexistent birth rate. The PTB crash along with us. (Both the PTB machinations and nature’s cleaning-house leaves a wasteland) Of those who survive, if any survive, will doubtfully have the same DNA that we were born into this world having. Thus, a change of human DNA to human 2.0 or 256.0 as who knows how many times this human body has been scientifically changed and change by natural mutations. The time of these bodies we have been using during our era appears to be ending. I can’t even be sure that the present DNA structure of these bodies is the best one. Somewhere in time there may be an optimum one, and letting this one go may not be much of a loss.

Taking in the momentum factor, it appears unstoppable. Take care of any detail you would like before transition. If we live through it? Well, nothing wrong with taking care of stuff.

And why is this a good thing?

The material world and the physical body have been great for learning, and I’m grateful for having had the opportunity to use them. But they are not worth spiritually dying or stagnating for. (The C’s did say a few years back that the decision had been made to clean house, and somewhere else it was said body-centric need not apply) The whole shebang is badly out of balance and in need of renovation or rebuilding, but first it must be decomposed. So this, in the long run, is a good thing. And I think it is fair to say, this isn’t the only material school in the universe(s).

Having said all that, I do feel we should be following our FRV and that is positive and creative, but our hope and faith is not to maintained this material world or the bodies we are using, but in the continuing of life and creativity wherever it takes us. I think ‘doing the right thing’ as in, fighting the good fight. (Truth over lies.) is important, even if only for its own sake, or that of our soul’s development. But, take note, materially speaking, were working in a decomposition scenario, and for good reason.

I wonder if we have enough information to tackle a discussion about the graphene issue and its ‘possible’ connection with 5G that the Spaniards have come up with?

During the show, there was brief mention of Thalidomide. Of course this was relatively select when it happened in time, however noticed was that the Off Guardian had an article on this recently (with a documentary film enclosed):

Jul 10, 2021

WATCH: Thalidomide – Still with us half a century later​

This is a double post, carried over from the Covid scary story thread.

Im re-posting here in an effort to reach the Objective Health interviewers. As a possible interview with John O'Looney from the video. After vetting of course.

Where are all the dead people? That’s what I have been asking myself. It seems to be a missing piece of the picture. Where are the overflowing mortuaries? A few weeks back I found a report from a British lady investigating the new supper prisons being built, and ran into a large crematorium next door. And there was the document from the UK government for contracts to handle large numbers of bodies in the near future, but neither of those really brought out what I was looking for. What is the present death rate, and are the mortuaries working overtime?

Max Igan, from Australia interviewed and mortician from the UK, John O’Looney which is starting to shed some light on the subject. (Town of Milton Keynes) Worth the watch.

Points of interest:

Chronicles what he has seen from 2020 to present.

Rest home malfeasants.

The real deaths started with the deployment of the injections.

Injection damage IS the Delta variant.

Now seeing people of all ages and walks of life that should not be dying.

New supper prison camp next to crematorium.

Igan said (after the interview) that O’Looney was offered 85k British pounds from RT to stay quiet.

O’Looney invites anyone to write or call him for more information. (Might be worth an interview from Objective Health?) After vetting of course.

Length: 38 minutes.

This is a double post, carried over from the Covid scary story thread.

Im re-posting here in an effort to reach the Objective Health interviewers. As a possible interview with John O'Looney from the video. After vetting of course.

Where are all the dead people? That’s what I have been asking myself. It seems to be a missing piece of the picture. Where are the overflowing mortuaries? A few weeks back I found a report from a British lady investigating the new supper prisons being built, and ran into a large crematorium next door. And there was the document from the UK government for contracts to handle large numbers of bodies in the near future, but neither of those really brought out what I was looking for. What is the present death rate, and are the mortuaries working overtime?

Max Igan, from Australia interviewed and mortician from the UK, John O’Looney which is starting to shed some light on the subject. (Town of Milton Keynes) Worth the watch.

Points of interest:

Chronicles what he has seen from 2020 to present.

Rest home malfeasants.

The real deaths started with the deployment of the injections.

Injection damage IS the Delta variant.

Now seeing people of all ages and walks of life that should not be dying.

New supper prison camp next to crematorium.

Igan said (after the interview) that O’Looney was offered 85k British pounds from RT to stay quiet.

O’Looney invites anyone to write or call him for more information. (Might be worth an interview from Objective Health?) After vetting of course.

Length: 38 minutes.

Very interesting to get a funeral director's perspective.

So, he had a 'pandemic guy' who was calling him early on to get the covid death numbers, and even he said he didn't know why he was doing it, as there wasn't any real numbers for a pandemic out there.
And when the vaccines rolled out, he never called again. (Not needed, the story was already written.)

And yes, the death numbers rose sharply almost right away when the vaccines started. These deaths were attributed to the 'second wave'. (Or the next variant... whatever).

Back
Top Bottom