Old dream remembered

Risen

Jedi Council Member
Several years ago, maybe 15 or more, I had a strange dream. It was a very short intense dream of the kind that seems to be a warning. I dreamed that a male person and I were fighting over a blue sports bag. The soft ones people usually take to the gym. The man (who I was aquatinted with in Dreamtime but don’t know in real life) was similar to me in appearance (dark hair, dark eyes, short stature) which is usually an indication to me in dreams that he was my “kind” or tribe, similar genetics. There were two blond hair, blue eyed men watching us fight. They seemed entirely human as to appearance except they were very tall but not gigantic, just maybe 6’2” or a little more. What made them seem inhuman to me was a lack of emotional vibration. It was known to me in the dream that they had no motive other than to observe our behavior and that this was some kind of experiment. They had somehow been involved in getting us to fight over the bag, possibly remotely. The man and I finally got the bag open and it was entirely empty although I can’t understand why we couldn’t perceive that before it was opened since it was a soft bag. I don’t have any idea what we thought we would find in the bag except that it was extremely important for our survival. That was the end of the dream. For some reason, since the plandemic started I have been constantly remembering this dream. Also, in the dream, I was observing this from the outside of it even though I was in the dream, like another version of me was watching. The me fighting and the man fighting were not aware of the presence of the y’all men. Only the observing me was aware of them. Also, the tall men were not aware that the observing me was present.
This probably won’t mean anything to anybody else but I just felt like maybe one of you might perceive something that I hadn’t thought of.

Several years ago, maybe 15 or more, I had a strange dream. It was a very short intense dream of the kind that seems to be a warning. I dreamed that a male person and I were fighting over a blue sports bag. The soft ones people usually take to the gym. The man (who I was aquatinted with in Dreamtime but don’t know in real life) was similar to me in appearance (dark hair, dark eyes, short stature) which is usually an indication to me in dreams that he was my “kind” or tribe, similar genetics. There were two blond hair, blue eyed men watching us fight. They seemed entirely human as to appearance except they were very tall but not gigantic, just maybe 6’2” or a little more. What made them seem inhuman to me was a lack of emotional vibration. It was known to me in the dream that they had no motive other than to observe our behavior and that this was some kind of experiment. They had somehow been involved in getting us to fight over the bag, possibly remotely. The man and I finally got the bag open and it was entirely empty although I can’t understand why we couldn’t perceive that before it was opened since it was a soft bag. I don’t have any idea what we thought we would find in the bag except that it was extremely important for our survival. That was the end of the dream. For some reason, since the plandemic started I have been constantly remembering this dream. Also, in the dream, I was observing this from the outside of it even though I was in the dream, like another version of me was watching. The me fighting and the man fighting were not aware of the presence of the y’all men. Only the observing me was aware of them. Also, the tall men were not aware that the observing me was present.
This probably won’t mean anything to anybody else but I just felt like maybe one of you might perceive something that I hadn’t thought of.

could be an eclipsing of realities sort of thing? where the observer was your spirit and the two men "fighting" your mind??
why do dreams people have this unemotional vibe to it?

Maybe the dream has something to do with your relation to aggressions and anger related to the Plandemic. I mean the Plademic has so many underpinnings at so many levels, manifesting so much ugly behavior in people.... (plus the dissapointment of how many leading figures have almost all been part of the scam). And the disappointments through sharp disagreements in families and friends etc. So many reasons for one to fight over a bag... (so to speak). All these things force-invite people to become emotionally, almost forcefully involved - and have done so - more than ever before.

It begs the question: Where does one (you) stand in all this ? Or - how do you feel about it ? Tugged between the ugly that plays out in the everyday world, what people do and have done during the plandemic - - vs -- one's inner (higher) self in all this. Where and what am I in all this ? Which part am i choosing (and doing) ? (also; to reveal ones "demon" dark aspects in all that; the impulses, the secrets thoughts, etc).

Do i choose to involve myself - fighting over a bag (not seeing that it has no content) - possibly even making me slip seriously due to growing hate, consuming anger etc - or do I stand on the "outside" - kind of like an "impersonal observer"? Somebody who can see and sense through the veil of deceptions in the manifestation of a sick acting outside world; a pandemic that has infected people's souls and hearts ? A hyperdimensional energy with the goal to bring down good people? (But... at the same time, the Plandemic poses also unique challenges to wake up; to a wider and deeper spectrum of insights - through the art of going through lessons).

I think it is no coincidence, when you say, you had since the start of the Plandemic to think of an old dream repeatedly... The subconscious mind (muse, soul, future you, etc) has a tendency to bring up what is needed (or related), when it is needed (in order to reflect about something that needs attention). I mean, there are often strings attached when this happens.

Very interesting dream you had, indeed !

I had another dream a few days ago that seems to tie in with the old dream because the blue bag appeared in it. I dreamed that I was shopping at Walmart and I lost my bag there ( in the dream it was exactly like the bag I use now except it was white instead of brown). After looking for it for some time, I found an old blue bag there and looked inside but realized it was useless because my ID and money cards that it contained were expired. I left Walmart without anything and when I arrived home it was very strange as if in another timeline. Someone had stolen my gate, actually took it away and all my pets were missing including a white horse that I don’t actually have in this reality. It seemed that some official agency had taken away the gate because someone had complained that it was ugly (which was ridiculous because I live in a rural area with no restrictions) I couldn’t imagine who might have complained as I scanned the neighbors houses with my eyes and none looked any better than mine. I also noticed a new smart meter on the opposite side of the house from where the electricity smart meter is. I looked closely at this meter which was made of white plastic with a big tube coming out of it and realized it was some kind of cellphone meter.
At that moment a neighbor that I rarely socialize with brought me my bag that she had found at Walmart and recognized as mine and I looked inside and everything was there but some money was missing from my bank account. I wasn’t really upset about the money and felt that I would get it back even though it was a substantial amount. I was more interested in trying to locate my pets. I was very calm about the whole incident and was more curious than upset and had a positive attitude that all would be well. In the past I would have been frantic but because of doing “the work” for many years I have been usually able to stay calm and focused in emergencies. I have been having troubling dreams every night lately and wake up somewhat disturbed but have been able to quickly get back to a calm, reflective state. In the middle of this dream, almost like a commercial break in a tv show, I had another short dream that I posted on my profile where I met a kind person who gave me strength and comfort.
I think I am going to take a little break from reading about the plandemic and focus on my recent dreams and their meanings. They really do seem like messages from my higher self and I am very grateful.
@XPan, I am learning Swedish and am not doing well because I have no one to speak it with. As I was writing this I kept remembering Swedish words and almost using them, possibly because I kind of felt like I was talking with you.

I'm going to tell you what I interpreted to read about fighting over a bag, which then has no value. Of course, its meaning is something that is to you, so the following may not have any value.

Those who have spent millennia designing what we have to "live" have managed to make us like the Hamster in his cage. All day running on the wheel to nowhere.

Getting up, going to work, traffic, parking problems, I have to renew some document, queues, delays, taking the children to school, I'm late, the car breaks down, bad news at the garage, I don't have enough money... and it goes on and on and on.

Here, perhaps, we have found that there is "something" that is important and everything else is not.

We are here and we have to do what is necessary, but..., why are we going to fight for an empty bag...?

I also wanted to add that in the recent dream, although I wasn’t aware that I was dreaming, I was aware that I had come home to an alternate reality and that I would get back. Possibly by going back to Walmart and coming home again with awareness and not in a hypnotic state.

Back
Top Bottom